Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flames

Sal's Realm Pokemon Thread!

The Pokemon Poll! (UPDATED)  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Pokemon game overall?

• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness
    • Pokemon Battle Revolution
    • Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
    • Pokemon Ranger
    • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team
    • Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
    • Pokemon Emerald
    • Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen
    • Pokemon Colosseum
    • Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire
    • Pokemon Crystal
    • Pokemon Stadium 2
    • Pokemon Gold and Silver
    • Pokemon Stadium
    • Pokemon Yellow
    • Pokemon Red and Blue
  2. 2. What do you like about your favorite game?

• The Pokemon
    • The Graphics
    • The Characters
    • The Towns/Region
    • The Legendaries
    • The Difficulty
    • The Storyline
    • The length of the game
    • The Gyms
    • None of the above (Other)

my favourate was pokemon gold because of its pure awesomeness and my favourate pokemon type got its own town : Black thorn city

i was hooked on the pokemon anime series but i havent watched it since the ruby and sapphire series started

i think they could do better on personalised spaces but they seem to be getting better on each game like the underground on d & p

Its funny cause I picked up my DS + Diamond, deleted my brothers account and started my own a couple of weeks ago and play occasionally. My team currently consists of:

Haunter (lvl 73)

Staraptor (lvl 70)

Infernape (lvl 80)

Luxray (lvl70)

Egg (lvl ?)

Huzzah, add my pokemons code! 1246 9066 4510

Get that Haunter into a Gengar ASAP. :aware:

Haven't played my Diamond in a while, might play it in a bit.

Its funny cause I picked up my DS + Diamond, deleted my brothers account and started my own a couple of weeks ago and play occasionally. My team currently consists of:

Haunter (lvl 73)

Staraptor (lvl 70)

Infernape (lvl 80)

Luxray (lvl70)

Egg (lvl ?)

Huzzah, add my pokemons code! 1246 9066 4510

WOW not bad! Just get that Haunter to Gengar like Dee J said. I would love to have a Luxray like that also! But one question, why do you have an egg? Trying to hatch it I'm guessing?

THE NEW POLL IS READY!

Why does this thing never work!

Edited by Flames

it wont let me vote in your deoxys poll for some reason but anyway i have two shiny deoxys and one from an event i went to i think i might even have another one i also got loads of manaphys i have a director Mew ( director mews have one of the game directors name as its OT: i cnat remember what this one was ) i have loads of spiritomb aswell and a full pokedex i cant wait for pokeon ranch to come out as you can store up to 1000 of them on your wii and intereact with your pokemon with your mii you can also take pictures of your mii with pokemon plus its possible to get a mew off there but you need to store 999 pokmon

Yellow beats ALL of the games.

I think the game that really KILLED my liking for a lot of the recent pokemon games was the Pokemon XD shadows, of something like that.

it wont let me vote in your deoxys poll for some reason but anyway i have two shiny deoxys and one from an event i went to i think i might even have another one i also got loads of manaphys i have a director Mew ( director mews have one of the game directors name as its OT: i cnat remember what this one was ) i have loads of spiritomb aswell and a full pokedex i cant wait for pokeon ranch to come out as you can store up to 1000 of them on your wii and intereact with your pokemon with your mii you can also take pictures of your mii with pokemon plus its possible to get a mew off there but you need to store 999 pokmon

WOW! When is this Pokemon Ranch thing coming out? And how did you get a shiny deoxys. I want a normal non-shiny deoxys so bad!

LOL yesterday i played pokemon pearl for a while...got bored after 10 minutes of gameplay but my team is

Empoleon-lvl 77

Mismagus-lvl 63 (=/)

Dragonite-lvl 66

Garchomp-lvl 73

Roserade-lvl 68

Crobat-lvl 66

that is my team...kinda weak but yeh XD i barely play and don't have wi-fi but probably will play at DQ in the summer or something...lol

~donzie guy19

The anime is causing mass genocide of Pokemon. By far, the worst branch of Pokemon ever created.

I do however, think the games are amazing. Currently obsessed with Mystery Dungeon Time.

Also, GSC was the best generation ever. Period. .

If you know about shinys, do you know about EVs, IVs, Natures, and/or characteristics?

The anime is causing mass genocide of Pokemon. By far, the worst branch of Pokemon ever created.

I do however, think the games are amazing. Currently obsessed with Mystery Dungeon Time.

Also, GSC was the best generation ever. Period. .

If you know about shinys, do you know about EVs, IVs, Natures, and/or characteristics?

No I don't know about that. But I have heard of it. Tell me what it is please. =)

Edited by Flames

I only started playing Pokemon recently. I started playing with Blue and Yellow but I didn't know what the game was back then. I really started playing on Diamond. I own the Japanese and American version of it currently.

My current team is a whole slew of Legendary Pokemon. They all came from my friend. He doesn't play anymore, so he gave em all to me. :aware:

Ho-oh: Level 100

Deoxys: Level 74

Latios: Level 100

Latias: Level 100

Arceus: Level 100

Jirachi: Level 100

I started out with a Piplup. But the first game I started I started with Chimchar, but then one time I went to the GTS and suddenly I tried to upload a Burmy to trade, but then it froze and I restarted it, then everything got deleted, but that's nothing now, I have the Legendarys.

I only started playing Pokemon recently. I started playing with Blue and Yellow but I didn't know what the game was back then. I really started playing on Diamond. I own the Japanese and American version of it currently.

My current team is a whole slew of Legendary Pokemon. They all came from my friend. He doesn't play anymore, so he gave em all to me. :aware:

Ho-oh: Level 100

Deoxys: Level 74

Latios: Level 100

Latias: Level 100

Arceus: Level 100

Jirachi: Level 100

I started out with a Piplup. But the first game I started I started with Chimchar, but then one time I went to the GTS and suddenly I tried to upload a Burmy to trade, but then it froze and I restarted it, then everything got deleted, but that's nothing now, I have the Legendarys.

Your team is good don't get me wrong. But the Jirachu and Deoxys should be switched with a Heatran and a Dialga. Maybe even Giratina. Also I'm sorry about what happened in the GTS. Thats just some bad luck.

I love Sapphire most, its the best one.

I have two or three deoxys in it.

I have pokemon diamond version but I havn't played it in a while

The team I have which Isn't fully trained yet is :aware:

Weavile- lvl 68

Milotic- lvl 47

Electivire- lvl 57

Meganium- lvl 49

Lucario- lvl 74

Swampert- lvl 86

I have stronger ones but they are imported from my saphire version and I'd rather start on a new team. As for hard to get legendaries I have a Arceus, Lugia and a Mew

My favorite version would be gold/silver, they were the largest ones and there were 16 badges instead of 8

I sorta liked the first season of the pokemon anime but it went downhill from then, now it stinks

Edited by Conny

I have pokemon diamond version but I havn't played it in a while

The team I have which Isn't fully trained yet is :aware:

Weavile- lvl 68

Milotic- lvl 47

Electivire- lvl 57

Meganium- lvl 49

Lucario- lvl 74

Swampert- lvl 86

I have stronger ones but they are imported from my saphire version and I'd rather start on a new team. As for hard to get legendaries I have a Arceus, Lugia and a Mew

My favorite version would be gold/silver, they were the largest ones and there were 16 badges instead of 8

I sorta liked the first season of the pokemon anime but it went downhill from then, now it stinks

I like Diamond mostly because you get to do a lot. I like the legendaries and I like the graphics. But Emerald is also good. I haven't tried gold or silver.

Favorite games were Pokemon Red and Silver, in silver I had the Scyther guy with a metal coat on him at level 94. I had the BEST LINEUP EVER Pokemon Red, I think I remember it. Sorta cheated for it though :aware:.

1.Charizard- level 83

2.Snorlax-high 70s

3.Dragonite-low 80s

4.Blastoise-low 80s

5.Nidoking-high 70s

6.Pidgeot-low 80s

No clue why I only remember Charizard's exact level.

i use Sceptile to catch shineys... false swipe ftw

Favs.

1. Blaziken (Beat elite 4 in ruby with him only lvl. 70 XD)

2. Rayquaza (pwns)

3. Kyogre (torrential flooding? look for him XD)

4. Swampert (cover fire!)

5. Sceptile (False swipe ftw)

i use Sceptile to catch shineys... false swipe ftw

Favs.

1. Blaziken (Beat elite 4 in ruby with him only lvl. 70 XD)

2. Rayquaza (pwns)

3. Kyogre (torrential flooding? look for him XD)

4. Swampert (cover fire!)

5. Sceptile (False swipe ftw)

Shinies are cool. I currently have a Shiny Kricketune. I'm trying to get a Shiny Shinx, Bidoof, Pikachu, or Staravia. It's hard. But I'm not bad at it.

I LEARNED HOW TO MAKE A POLL! PLEASE DO IT IF YOU CAN! =)

Edited by Flames

ill play on w-fi if anyone wants to battle havnt played in months no ubers, chanseys or porygons

I don't really battle on wi-fi. I never enjoyed it very much.

Edited by Flames

my favirote game so far is diamond but I cant beat the elite 4 my team is:

Gengar lv 43

Dialga lv 55

Infernape lv 57

Rosarade lv 30

Lucario lv 47

Blissly lv 50

thats my team tell me what lv they should be or different pokemon i should have cause right now im sucking on diamond cause I can't win. My top 5 favirote pokemon are:

Darkrai (evil EVIL!!!!)

Dialga (ownage!!)

Sceptile (favirote starter)

Mew (ancestor of all pokemon)

Lucario (just plain strong!)

my favirote game so far is diamond but I cant beat the elite 4 my team is:

Gengar lv 43

Dialga lv 55

Infernape lv 57

Rosarade lv 30

Lucario lv 47

Blissly lv 50

thats my team tell me what lv they should be or different pokemon i should have cause right now im sucking on diamond cause I can't win. My top 5 favirote pokemon are:

Darkrai (evil EVIL!!!!)

Dialga (ownage!!)

Sceptile (favirote starter)

Mew (ancestor of all pokemon)

Lucario (just plain strong!)

Hmmm, I recommend getting Blissy to level 55 or 60. Samething with Roserade, Gengar, and Lucario. After that you should be able to do it. Just make sure you have a decent supply of Revives and Hyper Potions. They can be bought from the Pokemon Mart.

Where's Red and Blue on this poll? Those are the only pokemon games with any realistic game merit.

i like how weak the elite four was in Gold/Silver/Crystal beat them with a

Level 45 charizard

Level 47 Blastoise

Level 45 Venusaur

Woooot! I enjoyed those games :aware: but my line up is differen't for each game i attempt at least this all the time

Starter

Catch a bird pokemon in the beginning

Catch a water/grass/fire depending on what starter i chose

and catch anything else i can make powerful and my slave, bwahahahah pokeslaves forever!!!! best pokemon.

Man, I've remembered those days with Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. On Yellow I had an ownage team no one could beat. When Silver/Gold/Crystal came out. Me and my dad played Silver and Gold together. Of course I got my butt handed to him a couple of times. Crystal, hated it :aware:

I currently have Diamond and work on Team Building after the Elite Four.

Here's my currently best team:

Gallade ( Physical Sweeper ownage :wub: )

Garchomp ( As I like to call him.... The 'Pesty Sweeper' )

Metagross ( IRONMAN!!!!!!! :) Teamed up with another teammate, he's a wall)

Blissy ( Max HP and Spec. Def = Ownage)

Togekiss ( Special Sweeper + Serene Grace makes Air Slash valuable.)

Umbreon ( Ultimate Wall + Metagross' teammate :ice: )

My most prized possesion has to be my 100% Legit Movie Event Darkrai (JPN). That's right, I traded him for a Shiny Riolu, PokeRus, Holding Matserball. Somehow, the guy really wanted the Riolu. But I checked the Darkrai out and it was completely legit.

Anyways, I do have two Pokemon up for trade. I have a Shiny Legit Lvl 30 Mew and Shiny Legit Lvl 100 Froslass.

Currently, I'm working on a Legends team. So Darkrai has his placed reserved in it :ice:

Also, did anyone go to the Toys R' Us Darkrai event?

Another thing:

POKEMON PLATNIUM IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!! Giratina Origin Form, you're as good as mine when you are released!

Edited by Alviss