Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
darkagent

Grand Exchange Investments

Question

6 answers to this question

Look at the graphs, and if something was high a while ago but has since dropped, and looks like its reaching a low point, then buy it because it will likely go back up to the high point again.

The funny thing about the GE now with the GEDB is that all these secrets guarded to peoples chests are quite academic now, what will happen is that they will be seen for what they are with the -%+ lists and people will jump on them driving prices either up or down, so holding screts may be ok for now, but they wont last at all.

Long term investments are fairly easy and are the only way to sustainably merchant now rather than what I did with fire runes, mithril ores dropped very fast due to there being a lot more on the market with the SOPS update however they are rising again as are newt eyes, check out my siggy for the mithril ores graph.

Well.. someone here gave you the best item to invest on now. I'm hopeful not many people will discover it so we can get a 100% profit. Try to keep the advices for you

Edited by ElArkitekt