Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ysevolod

Bank Probloms!

Question

if i ever try to store somthing in my bank its going to say "you need to subscribe for a members account if you want to store anymore items in the bank" i refuse to P2P because i cant afford it anymore please help!

10 answers to this question

Are you sure you haven't got too many items in the bank already? You may have run out of space, but otherwise it's a strange bug...

Are you sure you haven't got too many items in the bank already? You may have run out of space, but otherwise it's a strange bug...

i do have lots of things in my bank

If you've left members with over the limit bank space, you can't add more items until you become member again.

OnYx :aware:

I believe Sal's has a pretty darn good guide for F2P. And no it's certainly not weird on F2P to have a full bank. I think I got mine in about....a week? So it shouldn't be anything to worry about.

If you were formerly a member, you're going to have to take some stuff out and drop it. I suggest starting with quest items, and working your way up to your more expensive stuff. Drop any holiday item rewards that you can get back from Diango, as well as worthless stuff like chisels, knifes, ect. If you have anything you can sell on a freeplay world, get rid of it as well.

maybe become a member just for a few days/month

sell all ur expencive members items..

then u gopt cash and more bank space

Withdraw.

Drop.

End of discussion.

:aware:

Seriously, you don't need EVERY SINGLE THING you come across in runescape :)

Goto the Wise Old Man in Draynor - Accross from the bank.

He will check your bank for useless items for free! Yay :aware:

if i ever try to store somthing in my bank its going to say "you need to subscribe for a members account if you want to store anymore items in the bank" i refuse to P2P because i cant afford it anymore please help!

k first off it means u have to many things in ur bank, 2nd if u were ever a P2P then u need to get rid of it all (unless u want to be a P2P later on) cause otherwise u can only withdraw not deposit due to to many thing