Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AP Running

Who Has A Six-pack?

I need suggestions from someone who has a six-pack, because I really need one by Monday. But I really need it in 2 weeks. Am I able to get one over the weekend? I wont be playing video/computer games anyways. I don't care if I have to do crunches for 50 hours straight. Also, I am thin, so I need to get [some] body fat so a six-pack wont look bad on me. Now... I know this is embarrassing to ask, but I wanted to know from someone who has one. Also, please don't post stuff like "do crunches." And yes, I'm athletic. Also, don't post something like "wear a white shirt under your shirt, because people won't see you and it looks cool," because I already do that, lol. And how long will it take me to get one? Thanks for helping me!

You can't get a six pack in 2 days. Period.

My brother has a six pack and it took him a few months to get. There's no way you can get one in a couple days, it takes time.

Getting a six pack takes weeks if not months of work.

Get a bow-flex. :)

:)

But there's nothing you can do to get it that fast. You'll have to bulk up by eating tons of protein (protein bars like Power Bar help, I eat those. :P), get some healthy fats and work them off.

Plus, nobody wants a person who is a twig with a six pack. You need the whole thing. :aware:

You can't get one in six days, your muscles don't build up that fast. They take weeks and months to build up with consistent exercise and healthy dieting. :aware:

Aww... *cries* What can I do to make sure I grow one as fast as I can? I want to grow one before cross-country season which is like in 2-2.5 months. Also, if you have a six-pack, can you help me please by telling me how you developed one?

Edited by Thunder

Get a permanent marker and draw abs. Reapply when required.

Well... next year I'm taking water fitness so I don't want to be embarrassed all throughout the course. Today, it was hot and sunny and we ran, and like half the team took off their shirts, but I was too scared.

To Ramon: That helps, lmao... I really did laugh.

Edited by Thunder

Well... next year I'm taking water fitness so I don't want to be embarrassed all throughout the course. Today, it was hot and sunny and we ran, and like half the team took off their shirts, but I was too scared.

To Ramon: That helps, lmao... I really did laugh.

Did everyone else have a six pack?

6 pack=six pack WITHOUT flexing. :aware:

Edited by redmonke255

Guest Slave To Emanick

Everyone has a 6-pack, it's just that most people's is under layers of fat. I'm not being philosophical, I'm being literal.

I not only have a six-pack, but another two dozens cans of beer downstairs. :aware:

:)

~Eman :P

Doesn't matter how buff you are, your abs won't show at all if you have body fat covering it.

So do crunches 3-4 times a week, but sprint everyday to lose body fat.

This looks like my cue.

You look like yuo have no abs!

Well go do some crunches or get a bowflex or something.

I have like a 2 pack ish i think

Man this thread made my day :aware: I love you dude, as for a siz pack, well this is an rs website, not a good place to ask.

Ok, I got you a six-pack.

28luefr.png

Never ask for muscles when Poke and his snazzy new avatar is around!

Guest beaubuckner

wish i had a 6 pack too, workin on it!

I have a six pack, but its covered up in human tissue & my other six pack is covered underneath my bed, so my mum doesn't go finding it...:aware:

EDIT: Oh Beaubuckner what have you done...now i've bumped the thread with you :)
Unknown
Edited by Unknown

wish i had a 6 pack too, workin on it!

Epic Bump...

Umm actually yeah i dont think that u can get 6-pack so fast. Really try doing more exercises...

Don't do sit ups. Once you go past the mid-ab area, you're working out your thighs.

Make sure to get an exercise ball for crunches because otherwise your back might get screwed up. Also, do planks. (Push up - like position and hold there for a minute, then two minutes, etc.)