Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ysevolod

Runescape Sucks?!?! And Rune Rivalrys!?!

Oi lads and lassies of runescape while ive been on youtube i have been seeing peoples saying that runescape sucks well i seen this vid

do u think jagex is making runescape sucky? BTW i have no idea were to put this post

btw there are comparisons between a game called maplestory and runescape

Edited by ysevolod

Why do you care about what they say?

Actually, compared to REAL MMO's like World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, etc, Runescape is a joke

Actually, compared to REAL MMO's like World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, etc, Runescape is a joke

That's exactly why you joined a RuneScape forum, isn't it?

He once played probably, plus Sals isnt all RS, people need to learn that :aware:

He once played probably, plus Sals isnt all RS, people need to learn that :aware:

Sal's Realm of RuneScape

I wonder what keyword he typed in to find that website.

Sal's Realm of RuneScape

I wonder what keyword he typed in to find that website.

+1

I understand old members, but you joined a RuneScape forum 6 days ago and already hate RuneScape? What are you doing at a RuneScape related forum then?

~ Macki

Rs has 1 thing that none of those "big and cool" MMO's don't have. MANY SKILLS! If u just want to fight go and play some MMO. But if u want skills then Rs isnt a joke. Even the godly WoW can't give you so many skills. I mean u can't use em all with 1 char.

It's a shame people don't realise this faster to be honest.

When your older you'll look back, and see how you could have been doing something much more constructive.

Rs has 1 thing that none of those "big and cool" MMO's don't have. MANY SKILLS! If u just want to fight go and play some MMO. But if u want skills then Rs isnt a joke. Even the godly WoW can't give you so many skills. I mean u can't use em all with 1 char.

Yet you hear of more kids addicted to WoW, they made the two skills work so people want to level them, 375 per each,and then getting all the recepies to become the ultimate of your trade, its 1000x harder then getting a 99, thats for sure.

So yea, you dont need tons of skills to be a good game.

Penguin rolls a critical and deals 75 points of damage!

:aware:

Comparing games is stupid: it's like comparing apples and pears - which one is objectively better? It all depends on what you like better rather than what is 'cooler'. Unfortunately, kids don't seem to think for themselves and play what is 'cooler' rather than what they enjoy. How sad.

Comparing games is stupid: it's like comparing apples and pears - which one is objectively better? It all depends on what you like better rather than what is 'cooler'. Unfortunately, kids don't seem to think for themselves and play what is 'cooler' rather than what they enjoy. How sad.

I prefer pears.

~ Macki

Apples

On topic, I find runescape has a stong ecomny and when I do paly its for, everything is so standard, with WOW all the items are completely different, this can be good, but in RS everyone knows rune is 40def which means there is strong demand whereas in WOW, cuhtbert sneaky armour needs a level 54 warlock with dark beast defence powers, not much demand for it. Also RS has skills which no other RPG has anything like, runescape can be played as a busness, you can be skillers, others you can't.

EXAMPLE:

Hello, I'm a lv1 warlock on wow, lets go get some mithrilraity weed for a potion with my insane potion level, arrgh a level 345, hes dead.

Macki, did you get my newspaper thingy?

Apples

On topic, I find runescape has a stong ecomny and when I do paly its for, everything is so standard, with WOW all the items are completely different, this can be good, but in RS everyone knows rune is 40def which means there is strong demand whereas in WOW, cuhtbert sneaky armour needs a level 54 warlock with dark beast defence powers, not much demand for it. Also RS has skills which no other RPG has anything like, runescape can be played as a busness, you can be skillers, others you can't.

EXAMPLE:

Hello, I'm a lv1 warlock on wow, lets go get some mithrilraity weed for a potion with my insane potion level, arrgh a level 345, hes dead.

Yes, but pears are better. :aware:

~ Macki

Apples

EXAMPLE:

Yes, but pears are better. :aware:

~ Macki

Depends.

Are the Apples, Candy Apples? Are the pears? Umm nevermind I'm probably the only one who eats Pears like that.

Mexico is a joke compared to the US and people go from Mexico to the US every day, but Mexico is still a cool place to live and a wonderful country to vacation in.

Edit: that was an analogy FYI

Edited by Gillis

How can u say that! #1 This is a Runescae fansite and #2 No runescape is not a joke! With plenty more skills and cooler places to explore, yeah I prefer Runescape.

Personally I think that:

1. Every person on this forum is going to say that video stunk (after all this is a FAN forum)

2. That video was a piece of crud. :aware: Seriously though, none of those things even happen if you have a decent internet connection.

I find that "rant" video very stupid.

In the first part, the video maker is saying that they are annoyed by people who report others for nothing. The "reported" person insulted the other guy after this guy complimented his sword.

Second part. Get a better connection pls?

For the third part, you might want to pay more attention?

In the forth part, they have the right to, no?

Fifth part, get a better Cooking level much?

~ Macki

You can't imagine how many times I have to tell some people on rs that daily.

Who wants opinions with cabbage potatoes? There is no 'best game'. Because since when is comparing games being objective?

Apples btw. PEARS R SO STUPD DEY SUK APLS R DA BSET RLY

DEY HAV BETR TAESTPLAY N MOER CALORIES 2 LVL

Edited by Penguin

As a Browser Based java game you can't get much better.

You can't compair it to WoW or GW cos they are require installation from Disks/download first and run from clients on your Computer, Not a Java Browser on the internet.

I don't play rs anymore, not cos I think it sucks, I just play games that are better in my opinion.

Apples btw, you can't eat Pearlz :3

Think of it.

WoW and stfuf 10 day trial then u pay loads

Runescape free for all with option of membership

Plus WoW want you to drop your firewall

Runescape doesnt.

Wow takes ages to download

Runescape doesnt

Anyway if you hate it so much why join the forum. Its for runescape..

That video is just a copy of the other Runescape sucks video.

For browser based it's probably as good as you'll get. The game play isnt exactly that enthralling but the questing and the way that effects your gameplay is nice, like completing quests that unlock new forms of transport.

However games like WoW or guildwars were you generally are paying more, are probably worth that little bit extra just because of the more advance combat and gameplay you'll get from them.

Think of it.

WoW and stfuf 10 day trial then u pay loads

Runescape free for all with option of membership

Plus WoW want you to drop your firewall

Runescape doesnt.

Wow takes ages to download

Runescape doesnt

Anyway if you hate it so much why join the forum. Its for runescape..

You can't really rate a game on it's download time though. If we did that then no one would play Metal Gear Online : )

Sorry, I wanted to dig at Konami.