Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vanzant

Bk Vs Sth Fullout War!

We had a fullout vs STH, was a very clean fight and I thank Sth for it. You guys have a very friendly clan :aware:

Rules:

-Melee +Ranged + Mages (Binds + Curses Only! NO BLASTING!)

-Future Applicants Allowed

-BK Defend/STH Attack

-Middle B Boundaries

Starting:

bkstartingvssthapril20tbx9.jpg[/

The fight started off with STH charging pile our fall in Leader Dreadpandora and us piling their's. Us koing our pile and Dread tanking to no food. The fight continued on at a quick pace, with Bk getting a lot of ko's and nice pile switching. After about 17 minutes the fight was over.

Ending:

bkendingvssthapril20th2jz3.jpg

Thanks for the clean fight Sth, we been trying to get a fight with range for so long. That was our first in clan wars, very much appreciated. You guys have a nice clan, was great to war you. <3 Good job Bk's, good turnout :)

Extra pics:

08apr20202120cc4.png

080420152324gk6.png

Vanzant

Edited by Vanzant

W00t first post

was really impressed with our turnout guys, and was some good solid organisation there, i dont think a single person we piled ate all his food, our binding was top notch, and our anti sniping protecting our binders made this successful

all in all a proud day to be BK i think :aware:

also like vanzant said wana say big thank you to STH you guys were really honourable in defeat, and nvr flamed once, would love to try something with you again <3

Edited by firefly990

looked epic! next time you guys have a war tell me :) cause I wana cheer you guys on :P

Having said that, Nice job! looked like you were dominating the whole time. True BK pride :aware:

Edited by Tiny Shottaz

looked epic! next time you guys have a war tell me :) cause I wana cheer you guys on :P

Having said that, Nice job! looked like you were dominating the whole time. True BK pride :aware:

Hey Tiny <3 :) My Fav Rs Tank! :s

Vanzant

Great job BK, is there a vid?

I think I saw someone say they vidded it and it shouldn't take too long to upload so I will keep an eye out for one and if someone else doesn't i will post it here.

That was really fun, we had really good pile transition today which is a big step in the right direction and I don't think anyone got koed on our side which is also another big step in a fight against 50 odd people :aware:

gf STH