Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Desireful

Treasure Trail Db

I got a clue today that I don't see on here. It is an emote. "Clap in the Main Exam Room Center. Equip a white apron, green gnome boots, and leather gloves." By Main Exam Room Center they mean where I took my exam during the Digsite Quest. So go to the Digsite Southeast of Varrock. The green gnome boots are bought at the Grand Tree Clothing Store on the Second level of the Grand Tree in the Gnome Stronghold. Here is a pic of where to do the emote:

lvl1locationkb9.png

I also got one which said to "Speak to Sir Kay in Camelot Castle" (pretty self explanatory but someone might not know where in Camelot so here's a picture if you want to use it. He hangs out in the courtyard.)

sirkayza3.png

and "Speak to Doric, who lives N of Falador". Doric is the star of the quest aptly titled, "Doric's Quest". He is in that small house with the anvils located opposite the gates to Taverley.

dorichb4.png

These were all while following a level 1 Treasure Trail. I can also back GrandTheftGamer, I have received 2 level 2 Treasure Trail Scrolls from Cockroach Soldiers!

-Sea Rayn.

Edit: added a picture.

Edited by Sea Rayn

I got another one today while fighting Jogre in Karamja and decided to follow it. I was looking for the map on the site and since I didn't see it I took a picture of it. I don't know how to make the picture transparent, but I'm sure someone can:

mapmaplh4.png

(As I said in post 97, I went back and made this map transparent for you.) This corresponds to the Chemist's house West of Rimmington. So I went there and dug here:

treasuremaplocationid5.png

Crop it however you need to.

Following this same Treasure Trail I came across a clue riddle I also don\'t see here which said:

"The socks in these drawers are holier than thine, according to the tonsured owners." I immediately thought of the Monastery (west of Edgeville) and headed there. I found the next clue in the drawers located in the Northeast of the ground floor. The drawer was locked and first you have to get a key from the Monks of Zamorak!!!! So I went over to the Chaos temple to the west (west of the goblin village against the city walls of Taverley and south of the Wilderness). I killed a monk and he dropped a key. Going back to the monastery I again tried the locked drawer with the key in my inventory. This time the drawer opened and I got the next clue:

cluelocationgc0.png

Again, if you decide to use the picture, crop it however you want too.

I have enjoyed these treasure trails and now actively seek out monsters that drop clues when I'm training my combat skills. If I come across anymore not on the site, I will take a picture, write it down, etc. and post them here.

-Rayn (who is becoming a TT addict)

Whoops, should have waited till I was done with the trail to post, I found another one that isn't here:

cluemaptv0.png

Again, I don't know how to do transparencies but I'm sure someone can work their magic on it. If you need the maps cropped a bit better before they can be made transparent, PM me and let me know.

Anyway, that map is of McGrubor's Wood, right behind the shack:

cluelocationhy6.png

That's all for this trail because the final clue led me to a spot that is already on your site. I'll post what I got in the TT rewards thread.

-Rayn

Edited by Sea Rayn

Wow, thanks. :aware: Great contributions.

I will get to work on adding those.

TT again. I keep going to the lvl 83 Cockroaches to train my cb skills 'cause I love the drops. They are kind enough to give me level 2 TT scrolls to feed my new addiction, :aware: .

While following this lvl 2 I found a few items I didn't see on the DB.

Here is a Riddle I didn't see here: "You will need to look for a town with a central fountain. Look for a locked chest in the town's chapel." The town was easy enough to figure out. I immediately thought of Varrock. But there are two temples in Varrock. I went to the most obvious first:

mapahn3.png

And found a locked drawer here:

cluelocationaiw8.png

I couldn't open it but it said, "Property of the Clocktower Monastery". That made me think of the Clocktower quest so I headed south of East Ardougne to the Monastery located just southeast of the Clocktower . . .

mapbfn1.png

. . . and killed a monk for a key. Brought it back and opened the drawer.

The last clue in the trail told me to "Dance under Shantay's Awning. Bow before you talk to me. Equip a pointed blue snail helmet, an air staff and a bronze square shield." There are two types of blue snail helmets. The correct one, which is pointed, looks like this : snelmdm0.png.

This is where you dance:

dancealb7.png

As usual use what you need, ignore the rest and crop when you need to.

-Rayn.

Thanks for your clues, I added most. I still have to make the maps transparent, which shouldn't take long.

-07° 33\' North ; 15° 00\' East

>Dig west of the Lady of the Lakes just south of Taverley. Exact Location

-07° 33\' North; 15° 00\' East
>Dig west of the Lady of the Lakes just south of Taverley. [url="http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7507/locationwo0.png"]Exact Location[/url]

Thanks for the correction. :aware:

Edited by Hawk

Got another lvl 2 TT off of a lvl 83 Cockroach. Here's a clue from the trail that I didn't find here:

"This temple is rather sluggish. The chest just inside the entrance, however, is filled with goodies."

Lordy, did this one give me fits! But, I got it:

ttcluelocationkt9.png

You might recognize this Dungeon from the Family Crest Quest. It is located between East Ardougne & Witchaven!

I also noticed you don't have the exact map location for following clue:

-\"Beckon in Tai Bwo Wannai. Clap before you talk to me. Equip green dragonhide chaps, a ring of dueling and a mithril medium helmet.\"

>Go to Tai Bwo Wannai(NEED EXACT SPOT!!!!) and do the emote \'Beckon\' but before you talk to Uri, do the emote \'Clap\' wearing green dragonhide chaps, ring of dueling and a mithril medium helmet.NEED PIC!!!

I'll try to get it for you tomorrow.

Edit: Here is the picture for the above emote clue:

ttcluelocationzi7.png

Notice you have to be within the thatched-fence enclosure before you can do the emote. I first tried to do the emote up by the statue and it didn't work.

-Rayn.

Edited by Sea Rayn

Added those clues/pictures. Thank you for being such a great help. :aware:

I have some big bad news!!

As of the end of this month, you will need to retake ALL images! Graphics Update!

The new graphics are optional, so I will just have all the images with the same old graphics. Thank you for your concerns though.

Anagram:

LARK IN DOG - King Roald (Varrock Castle)

Edit:

Challenge Scroll:

How many bookcases are there in the palace library? Answer: 24

Edit2:

Riddle:

The rock cakes to the south are definitely more edible than the two rocks I buried the treasure between.

Gu´Tanoth, dig between two heaps of rocks north of the Rock Cake stall.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Co-ordinate clue:

19° 45' North, 25° 7' East.

Located west of the clan wars arena and south of the red dragon isle, near the Chaos Dwarves camp. Exact location here.

Thanks for the clues. I have added Micael Fatia's clues, but have not added DerekJ's.

Could you please get me a picture in the low detail/old detail? Thanks. :aware:

I have a new anagram

R AK MI

And I need help solving it =/

solved it. it's Karim the Al-Kharid kebab seller

Riddle:

You will need to wash the old ash off your spade when you dig here, but the only water nearby is stagnant.

Braindeath Island, dig near the Stagnant Lake.

Exact Location

Edit:

Anagram:

PROFS LOSE WRONG PIE - Professor Onglewip (Wizard Tower)

Edited by Micael Fatia

Found a couple more clues not in our DB following yet another lvl 2 trail:

"By the town of the dead, walk south down a rickety bridge then dig near the slime-covered tree." The spot is over the bridge to the west of the entrance to Port Phasmatys. After you cross the bridge just dig by the tree closest to the bridge. The exact location here:

treasurelocahihf9.png

and in low detail:

treasurelocalowzi7.png

Another clue is "Cheer in the Ogre Pen in the Training Camp. Show you are angry before you talk to me. Equip a green dragon hide body and chaps and a steel square shield."

This is the Combat Training Camp located north of West Ardougne. You must have completed the Biohazard quest to enter. The exact location is here:

treasurelocbhiiw4.png

(I forgot to get it in low detail but can if you need it)

Also, you have the following map:

ttrailaf1fr6.gif

but didn't have the exact location for it. I have it here:

treasurelocchidu1.png

And in low detail here:

treasurelocclowyg5.png

-Rayn (Who is off to 06 Degrees 31 Minutes North, 01 Degrees 46 Minutes West :aware: , happy trailing!)

Edit: Followed a level 1 clue later and found another we didn't have.

"A crate found in the tower of a church is your next location." This is the Church in East Ardougne. You have to go up the stairs and search here:

ttlocahizp5.png

or in low detail:

ttlocalowwl4.png

Also you mention you didn't have the exact location for this clue:

-"Search the crates in East Ardougne's general store."

Need precise spot!!

That location is here:

ttlocbhiqk0.png

and in low detail:

ttlocblowqz3.png

Please tell me whether you want the pictures in high detail or low detail. I wasn't sure which to go with. Anyway as usual, use and crop as you want/need. Thank you!

Edited by Sea Rayn

I have a clue that i can't find :

Search the crates near a cart in Varrock

where should i look?

I need the place for these cordinates

00 degrees 13 minutes south

13 degrees 58 minutes east

Just got this clue, already been posted, but I have a correction.

-"My home is grey, and made of stone; A castle with a search for a meal. Hidden in some drawers I am, across from a wooden wheel."

>Search the drawers in the room with a Spinning Wheel in the first floor of Lumbridge Castle. Exact location.

Should be the second floor.