Tower of Life: 2, 0 north and 6, 31 east

Port Khazad Bank Pillar: 0, 1 south and 6, 58 east

Yanille Bank: 2, 7 south and 5, 22 east

Hut on Yanille Fairy Ring Island 2, 16 south 7, 24 east

Falador Teleport: 6, 48 north 16, 22 east,

Draynor Marketplace: 2, 48 north 20, 0 east

Ardougne South Bank: 3, 50 north 6, 31 east

Port Sarim Dock: 2, 46 north 18, 46

Most of these are close to a coordinate clue I have ha, so they should help people trying to figure out what continent their clue is on.

Also, a riddly type clue that I don't think you have.

Brush off the sand and then dig in the quarry.

There is a wheely handy barrow to the east.

Don't worry, its coal to dig there--in fact its oclay.

The answer is to dig beside the more northern wheel barrow in the Quarry south of the bandit camp.

Edited by Nagini

The clue:

You'll have to have Doug Deep into the distant past to get to these sacks.

Go to the northeastern winch, lower yourself down and search the sacks. Doug Deeping is in the hole.

Clue:

Beckon in the Digsite, near the eastern winch. Bow before you talk to me. Equip a green gnome hat, snakeskin boots and an iron pickaxe.

Clue:

Cry in the Catherby range shop. Bow before you talk to me. Equip blue gnome boots, a hard leather body and an unblessed silver sickle.

Clue: talk to Donovan the family Handyman.

Ive had trouble with this lvl 2 scroll i believe it says "this crate marks the end of the line for coal"

Edited by Xaria
There's no need to quote the entire guide to add that. I've removed the quote. ~Xaria

Wow, can we edit that last post to not include the whole guide as well :aware: ?

Your answer is to search a crate inside the coal trucks building in the Seers Village. I can't remember if there is more than one crate, just search, you'll get it.

Now: a couple of additions to the db:

You have this map,

cluemap2vz7.gif

but not the location. The exact location is here:

tt1ds3.png

You also have the following emote clue,

-"Cry in the Catherby ranging shop. Bow before you talk to me. Equip blue gnome boots, a hard leather body, and an unblessed silver sickle."

>Equip blue gnome boots, a hard leather body, and an unblessed silver sickle and cry in the ranging shop east of the bank in Catherby.

but not the exact location. Here it is:

tt2zx2.png

Didn't get any New clues today, but I'm far from done enjoying Treasure Trails. I'll add more my next run, I'm sure.

-Rayn.

Edited by Sea Rayn

20° 05' North; 21° 52' East
[i]>Level 36 wilderness in the moss giant area south of the popular chaos rune spawn points, close the highest point on the hill. [url="http://i36.tinypic.com/ofd409.png"]Exact location here.[/url][/i]

ofd409.png

I retook the picture and changed the description, the "weird plant" was removed with the update.

Guest bluefool4

have a riddle need help to solve ( you can cook food on me, but dont cook any foodles that would be just wrong)

Wow, I'm sorry no one answered your post earlier. I certainly missed it. I bet you probably found the answer but, just in case:

You want to dig near the fire that is near Captain Klemfoodle in Karamja where the Glider is. The Glider is far East of Tai Bwo Wannai and just west of the Ship Yard.

I would have never got that one in a million years and I'd like to think I'm becoming good at these things. I had to look it up for you.

NEW INFO TO ADD:"Think under the lens in the Observatory. Spin before you talk to me. Equip a mithril chainbody, green dragonhide chaps and a ruby amulet."

You had the clue, but not the location. The exact location is here:

ttonp4.png

That was the only one I got today that we didn't already have. The trail itself was fairly easy with a poor prize. Oh well.

-Rayn.

Edited by Sea Rayn

Anagrams:

A bas

Saba, in a cave with a danger sign in front of it, west of Burthrope

Exact location for the Hobgoblin Penn. map clue:

33489484wv6.png

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5283/33489484wv6.png

Edited by ReM

Guest doglovr12

Hey, I have a clue that I didn't see above:

In a town where wizards tend to gather,

search upstairs in a house to the north.

Please help!

Hey, I have a clue that I didn't see above:

In a town where wizards tend to gather,

search upstairs in a house to the north.

Please help!

Wizards gather at the magic guild. So you want Yanille, the house just above the guild. When you try to open the chest it's locked. You have to kill "level 2 Man" downstairs.

-Rayn.

Edit, New Info to Add:

1. We have this clue, "Search the drawers on the first floor of a building overlooking Ardougne's Market", but not the exact location. Here it is:

ardymarkethousettxn5.png

Note: Most Americans are used to the "First Floor" being level with the street. This is what many Europeans call the "Ground Floor". So, American players should remember to walk up the flight of stairs to the "First Floor", from the "Ground Floor", to search the drawers and find the clue.

2. We don't have this clue at all: "Search the boxes in the house near the south entrance to Varrock." That exact location is here:

varrockhousettsh6.png

3. Also, I thought the "Exact Location" picture for this map:

fallymapac2.png

was a bit too small to see clearly exactly where to dig. It doesn't have any points of reference in the picture. If you would like a new picture you may use this one:

fallyttbh5.png

Anyway, use what you want, ignore the rest. Happy trails :aware: .

-Rayn.

Edited by Sea Rayn

Found another anagram:

HE DO POSE IT IS CULTRRL MK? ~ Riki the Sculptor's model

Edited by Roy

Under what category should this one come?

"Speak to Shangai Nau"

He's located in Brimhaven , in the (don't remember name of bar) :aware:

Added all clues up to here. Thanks again Sea Rayn, you are the biggest help to this guide so far. :aware:

Thank you. I enjoy doing the trails (actually, it is an addiction :aware: ). I would like to make it so our members don't feel that they have to go to another site to get help doing them.

I did find that some of the pictures in the guide are now "broken" links. You just get an error 404 message when you try to click on them. I wrote down which ones (there are about 6) if you would like me to post them.

-Rayn

Thank you. I enjoy doing the trails (actually, it is an addiction :) ). I would like to make it so our members don't feel that they have to go to another site to get help doing them.

I did find that some of the pictures in the guide are now "broken" links. You just get an error 404 message when you try to click on them. I wrote down which ones (there are about 6) if you would like me to post them.

-Rayn

Yes please, that would really help. :aware:

-"Speak to Shangai Nau"

>Speak to Shangai Nau in the bar in Burthorpe.

Didn't i said Brimhaven?xD

Maybe you should write it like:

"Speak to Shangai Nau"

>Speak to Shangai Nau , located in The Shrimp and Parrot Restaurant in Brimhaven.

-"Speak to Shangai Nau"

>Speak to Shangai Nau in the bar in Burthorpe.

Didn't i said Brimhaven?xD

Maybe you should write it like:

"Speak to Shangai Nau"

>Speak to Shangai Nau , located in The Shrimp and Parrot Restaurant in Brimhaven.

Sorry about that, mixed up the cities because of the B. :aware:

Guest jackle55555

I've been stuck on this anagram for a while i couldn't find it anywhere above it is: Icy fe

I've been stuck on this anagram for a while i couldn't find it anywhere above it is: Icy fe

That is Rantz daughter, Fycie. She is located south of Gu'tanoth in a cave directly north of him. (He's the start point for the quest Big Chompy Bird Hunting so is marked on the map with the blue star quest symbol.

@ Hawk:

The broken links (in the order in which they appear):

The clue "Go to the village attacked by trolls, search the drawers in one of the houses. There are two links for that one. The one titled "Blacksmith's House" is the broken one.

The clue "Read 'How to Breed Scorpions' by O.W. That Hurts."

Emote clue: "Panic by the mausoleum in Morytania. Wave before you speak to me. Equip a mithril plateskirt, a maple short bow and no boots".

Anagram clue: "ME IF"

Speak to clue: "Speak to Kangai Mau"

Speak to clue: "Speak to Roavar"

Other mistakes noted (in the order in which they appear):

For the clue, "The dead, red dragon looks down on this chest. He must really dig the view.", both of the links take you to the same picture.

For the emote clue, "Beckon in Tai Bwo Wannai. Clap before you talk to me. Equip green dragonhide chaps, a ring of dueling and a mithril medium helmet." you can take out the ("Need Exact Spot!!) as you have it now linked there.

For the anagram clue, "ARR! SO A AM A CRUST, AND" you need a space between the words "Colony's" and "furnatce".

For the anagram clue, "DT RUN B" Rellekka should be spelled with two "L's".

I also noted that some of the clues are in the wrong spot. For example, I saw Search clues in with the Riddles and such. I'm aware this is still in progress but thought I'd point it out. If you would like help, let me know. I love the job you are doing with the Guide! It's been very helpful to my TT following!

-Rayn

I just got this clue scroll I need help on the exat location plz:

cluescroll1py4.jpg

Edited by ElArkitekt

ElArkitekt, You want to search the drawers above Thessalia's Clothes Shop in Varrock.

Edited by Sea Rayn