Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Desireful

Treasure Trail Db

when do u think this will be on the site, i been waiting for this a VERY long time :)

It will be put onto the site once the guide is complete. There is still a lot of work to go. By posting clues not in the guide, it will speed up the process of writing and put it onto the site faster.

@Sea Rayn: Will fix those links. :aware:

Found two small things (there might be a few more but don't have a lot of time)

-04° 05' South ; 04° 24' East

>You have to dig at the east side of the small island inhabited by Ogres, east of Gu'Tanoth and south of Yanille. You can't access the island by the bridge, so you have to go through a cave entrance found on the south side of Gu'Thanoth. When through the cave entrance, you end up on the island and can go to the eastern side and dig at the right spot. Exact location

-04° 13' North ; 12° 45' East

>Dig above the trees near the giant scorpion/hobgoblin spawn on crandor. Exact location

-04° 16' South ; 16° 16' East

>You have to go to the Karamja Shipyard found in the Monkey Madness quest and dig at the marked point. Exact location

-04° 41' North ; 03° 09' West

>Dig in the middle of giant red spiders south of the path from the big gate in Tiarnnwn. Need to have started Regicide. Exact location

Gu'Thanoth -> Gu'Tanoth

Tiarnnwn -> Tirannwn

"If you didn't want to be here and in danger, you should lever things well alone."

Pull the ardy lever and dig right away. I have a pic of this on SK, but it won't upload. I'll try later.

Edited by Kingme

Guest rule

i need help with the grand tree puzzle box please can someone help its for a level 3 clue and i need to finish it!!!!!!!

Time to add to the TT DB again :aware: .

First here is a brand new one:

Map Coordinate: 07Degrees 05Minutes North, 30Degrees 56Minutes East.

That Exact Location is here:

0705n3056eig1.png

You may want to remind people that to get into Morytania you have to have completed the quest Priest in Peril and, to enter the Mort Myre Swamp you need to have at least started the quest Nature Spirit.

You have the following:

Map Coordinate: 04Degrees 13Minutes North, 12Degrees 45Minutes East

But with the new graphics the area has changed so much it was hard to determine where to dig from the old picture, in my opinion. If you want an updated picture here it is:

0413n1245exj6.png

You may want to tell people that they have to at least have started the quest Dragon Slayer to be able to go to Crandor. The undergound passage to Crandor is under the Volcano in Karamja, for those who have already finished the quest.

The link the picture for the emote, "Panic by the mausoleum in Morytania. Wave before you speak to me. Equip a mithril plateskirt, a maple longbow and no boots." is broken. If you want a new, updated picture to put with the emote when you fix the link, you can use the following:

panicnearmausoleumve7.png

You may want to remind people that to head into Morytania they need to have completed the quest Priest in Peril and, to get into the Mausoleum, they need to have at least started the quest Creature of Fenkenstrain. You could also remind them that to get into the Mausoleum you have to enter through the Experiment Dungeon here:

waytomausoleumcs0.png

You have the following map:

mapfg2.gif

But not the exact location. It is here:

eastoflighthousemapdc0.png

I can't remember if the bridge I crossed was the one you must fix during the quest Horror From the Deep. It was pretty late last night by the time I got to this clue. If I did then you might want to mention that you must have at least started that quest to be able to do this clue. If you don't know and you want it mentioned tell me and I will walk my character back up there to find out for you.

Anyway, that's all for now! Happy Trails!

-Rayn.

EDIT: Got another level two trail today which means more info to add :) .

Here is a new map we don't have:

mappl4.gif

Its location is here:

maplocationet7.png

I also discovered a new riddle:

"For any aspiring mage, I'm sure searching this bookcase will be a rewarding experience."

That location is at the Mage Training Area in Al Kharid. Search the bookcase to the east of the Rewards Guardian on the second floor. Here:

riddlelocationde7.png

OK, that's it for now.

-Rayn.

Edited by Sea Rayn

@ Hawk:

The broken links (in the order in which they appear):

The clue "Go to the village attacked by trolls, search the drawers in one of the houses. There are two links for that one. The one titled "Blacksmith's House" is the broken one.

The clue "Read 'How to Breed Scorpions' by O.W. That Hurts."

Emote clue: "Panic by the mausoleum in Morytania. Wave before you speak to me. Equip a mithril plateskirt, a maple short bow and no boots".

Anagram clue: "ME IF"

Speak to clue: "Speak to Kangai Mau"

Speak to clue: "Speak to Roavar"

Other mistakes noted (in the order in which they appear):

For the clue, "The dead, red dragon looks down on this chest. He must really dig the view.", both of the links take you to the same picture.

For the emote clue, "Beckon in Tai Bwo Wannai. Clap before you talk to me. Equip green dragonhide chaps, a ring of dueling and a mithril medium helmet." you can take out the ("Need Exact Spot!!) as you have it now linked there.

For the anagram clue, "ARR! SO A AM A CRUST, AND" you need a space between the words "Colony's" and "furnatce".

For the anagram clue, "DT RUN B" Rellekka should be spelled with two "L's".

I also noted that some of the clues are in the wrong spot. For example, I saw Search clues in with the Riddles and such. I'm aware this is still in progress but thought I'd point it out. If you would like help, let me know. I love the job you are doing with the Guide! It's been very helpful to my TT following!

-Rayn

Have updated up to here except Sea Rayn's huge post right above this one. :ph34r: I plan to add that later tonight when I have time. :wizard: (Spoiler is for me to fix that)

-"I'm sure they will let ya buy some things here, as long as you are in good 'ealth."

>In a crate in the fenced of area of the general store in Lletya.

I couldn't find this one in your database so here you go :aware:

OK, another post :aware: !

No new clues but a location and update for you. The link for the Blacksmith's House in the following clue:

-"Go to the village attacked by trolls, search the drawers in one of the houses."

> Go to the Blacksmith's House in Buthorpe, East of the palace. To open the drawers, you'll have to kill Penda, who's found in the Buthorpe Pub, and has the key.

Is broken, if you want a new, updated picture to put with the link here it is:

gotothevillagekb4.png

You have a picture of where to find/kill Penda to get the key but it is on the very old graphics a couple updates ago. If you want an updated picture of him to go with the above it is here:

pendaax4.png

You have the following emote clue:

-"Spin on the bridge by the Barbarian Village. Salute before you talk to me. Equip purple gloves, a steel kiteshield and a mithril full helmet."

>Go to the bridge in east Barbarian Village wearing purple gloves, a steel kiteshield and a mithril full helmet and do the emote 'Spin.' Before talking to Uri, do the emote 'Salute'

But not the exact location. It is here:

spinonbridgewt3.png

That was it. (And not a bad treasure for a level two trail). Just making sure you have enough work, Hawk :) .

-Rayn.

I did notice you have a few of the clues out of order. Like an emote in the Riddles and vice versa. I can point out which if you want. Or maybe it will be caught in a final once over before it is published to the site?

-map19vfat9.gif

>Crates in the South-West corner of the inside part of the Dark Knights Fortress. Exact Location

Just a quick mistake it is acutally the Dark Warriors Fortress :aware:

I think I have a new clue, and its weird...

The clue says "Sophind yourself some treasure by searching these boxes."

I feel like it should be really obvious. I tried the boxes out in front of Sophanem, and I cant go in yet :) so I dont know where it is. If someone could help with finding it it would help, and sorry if its not new and I'm setting off false alarms.

My other guess: Port Phasmatys. Cant go in there yet either :aware:

Hope I helped/Hope someone can help

@ Hawk:

The broken links (in the order in which they appear):

The clue "Go to the village attacked by trolls, search the drawers in one of the houses. There are two links for that one. The one titled "Blacksmith's House" is the broken one.

The clue "Read 'How to Breed Scorpions' by O.W. That Hurts."

Emote clue: "Panic by the mausoleum in Morytania. Wave before you speak to me. Equip a mithril plateskirt, a maple short bow and no boots".

Anagram clue: "ME IF"

Speak to clue: "Speak to Kangai Mau"

Speak to clue: "Speak to Roavar"

Other mistakes noted (in the order in which they appear):

For the clue, "The dead, red dragon looks down on this chest. He must really dig the view.", both of the links take you to the same picture.

For the emote clue, "Beckon in Tai Bwo Wannai. Clap before you talk to me. Equip green dragonhide chaps, a ring of dueling and a mithril medium helmet." you can take out the ("Need Exact Spot!!) as you have it now linked there.

For the anagram clue, "ARR! SO A AM A CRUST, AND" you need a space between the words "Colony's" and "furnatce".

For the anagram clue, "DT RUN B" Rellekka should be spelled with two "L's".

I also noted that some of the clues are in the wrong spot. For example, I saw Search clues in with the Riddles and such. I'm aware this is still in progress but thought I'd point it out. If you would like help, let me know. I love the job you are doing with the Guide! It's been very helpful to my TT following!

-Rayn

I will cross out these as I fix.

OK, another post :wizard: !

That was it. (And not a bad treasure for a level two trail). Just making sure you have enough work, Hawk ;) .

-Rayn.

I did notice you have a few of the clues out of order. Like an emote in the Riddles and vice versa. I can point out which if you want. Or maybe it will be caught in a final once over before it is published to the site?

Thanks for the new clues. Any corrections are appreciated, please tell me which ones I have switched up. :ph34r:

-http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1292/map19vfat9.gif

>Crates in the South-West corner of the inside part of the Dark Knights Fortress. Exact Location

Just a quick mistake it is acutally the Dark Warriors Fortress :o

Fixed that, it was like that many times throughout the guide. I also fixed those.

Just so you know, I can't remember if I informed you but I suggest saving to a notepad document so you don't get that forum glitch and lose everything.

Thanks for reminding me to update my notepad file, I still had the original code from your post. :o

Edited by Hawk

Got into Sophanem and found the clue! Took a picture for it also. Trying to get it to upload now

Search this box by the bridge connecting Sophanem and Menaphos

Having troubles getting the picture to go on imageshack.

Hawk, if you want to pm me your email, I can send it to you via attachment, but if theres a different way to get it uploaded, I'll do that instead

Edited by Xtel

On one of your coordinate clues (the 02 degrees, 50 wahtever 1), the boxed square is off. It should be one more to the north. I can get a pic of the spot if you need

Got into Sophanem and found the clue! Took a picture for it also. Trying to get it to upload now

Search this box by the bridge connecting Sophanem and Menaphos

Having troubles getting the picture to go on imageshack.

Hawk, if you want to pm me your email, I can send it to you via attachment, but if theres a different way to get it uploaded, I'll do that instead

*PM*

On one of your coordinate clues (the 02 degrees, 50 wahtever 1), the boxed square is off. It should be one more to the north. I can get a pic of the spot if you need

Could you get that picture please? Thanks. :aware:

Edited by Hawk

Thanks for the new clues. Any corrections are appreciated, please tell me which ones I have switched up. :aware:

OK, here goes . . .

-"Think under the lens in the Observatory. Spin before you talk to me. Equip a mithril chainbody, green dragonhide chaps and a Ruby Amulet."

> Go upstairs into the Observatory and use the Think emote while standing under the lens. Exact location

This clue is under the Riddles section, it should be in with the Emotes.

-"Search for a crate in a building in Hemenster"

>Search a crate in Hemenster. The building is north-east of the Fishing Guild. Exact location.

-"Search for a crate in the Varrock Castle"

>Search the crate located in the castle's kitchen. Exact Location

-"Search the drawers in a house in Draynor Village."

>Nothern most house next to wheat fields.

-"Speak to Doric, who lives N of Falador"

>Speak Doric who is located north of Falador. He is in that small house with the anvils located opposite the gates to Taverley. Exact location.

-"Speak to Sir Kay in Camelot Castle"

>Speak to Sir Kay, just inside of the Camelot Castle gates. Exact location.

-"Speak to Shangai Nau"

>Speak to Shangai Nau , located in The Shrimp and Parrot Restaurant in Brimhaven

These specific ones are in the Riddles section yet you have most of this type under the Instructions section.

I would also separate the speaks and the searches in the database under the Instructions section as they are all jumbled about. I can put them in order if you want, but it would just be cut and paste, I don't know how to code it all up for you.

-Rayn.

Edited by Sea Rayn

Thanks for the new clues. Any corrections are appreciated, please tell me which ones I have switched up. :aware:

OK, here goes . . .

<Snip>

This clue is under the Riddles section, it should be in with the Emotes.

<Snip>

These specific ones are in the Riddles section yet you have most of this type under the Instructions section.

I would also separate the speaks and the searches in the database under the Instructions section as they are all jumbled about. I can put them in order if you want, but it would just be cut and paste, I don't know how to code it all up for you.

-Rayn.

I ordered them about, separating them into three groups of "Search...", "Speak", and "Other". I also fixed the placement of a few clues.

Edited by Hawk

-"Cheer in the Ogre Pen in the Training Camp. Show you are angry before you talk to me. Equip a green dragon hide body and chaps and a steel square shield."

You have this in with the Riddles and it should be the emotes.

Happy to help!

screenshothc2.th.png

That's wierd 'cause I've had that clue and could have sworn I put it on Sal's. Ah, found it. I screenied it back on June 17, and it jsut got missed being put into the guide. Look at this post here, to find out where to go.

@HAWK: AS YOU SEE ABOVE, THAT MAP AND LOCATION IS IN POST #28, IT JUST MISSED GETTING PUT INTO THE GUIDE. I posted the screenie of the map before I knew how to make transparent images. I have gone back and made it transparent for you as well.

-Rayn.

Edited by Sea Rayn

Ty I appreciate the help

Alright I need help again, this time its coordinates

22 Degrees 30 mins north

03 Degrees 01 mins east

Edited by Lord Havoc

Ty I appreciate the help

Alright I need help again, this time its coordinates

22 Degrees 30 mins north

03 Degrees 01 mins east

22.30 North 03.01 East Miscellania, on the path to the Northern mining area. Dig right before the end of the path. You must have completed the Fremennik Trials Quest to take the boat to Miscellania.

That is straight from Tip.it's guide because we don't have that one in our Sal's TT Guide. If you take a screenshot of the location and upload it into your post along with the coordinates Hawk can put it into our database for future users and he will give you credit.

-Rayn.

Edited by Sea Rayn

-04° 03' South ; 03° 11' East

>Dig in Gu'Tanoth, on a platform near the middle of the city (the one with 3 ogres, to the east of where you land when you jump from rock to rock). Exact location

You should mention that you need 20 coins to get there :aware: