Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Desireful

Treasure Trail Db

Lvl 2 scroll : "Speak to Hajedy"

tt017.png

Edit : Lol, Hajedy gave me the "Speak to Hajedy" clue scroll... and then the chest. :(

-----

Lvl 2 scroll : "This cupboard has treasure, pirate pots and corsair cutlery!"

Building by Brimhaven pub.

tt018.png

-----

Addition to Lvl 2 map-scroll with description "The alter with zamorak monks a short distance south of the underground pass, West of the Khazard Battlefield.":

Maybe rephrase to "By the Chaos Altar in the lava area southwest of Ardougne" or something? :huh:

Exact location:

tt019.png

-----

Better exact location for "00° 30' North ; 24° 16' East"? :

tt020.png

-----

New lvl 2 map.

tt021.png

Search box inside McGrubor's Wood.

tt022.png

Edited by Myztra Reinc

I am just asking what happened to the old Topic. I contributed a bit to that one, but I can see someone else replaced my pictures. :huh: Great works everyone, looks cool. I wonder when it will be put up. This site really needs this guide.

Thank you Myztra Reinc. What happened to your last picture? :(

I'm not sure actually. Everything turns dark sometimes, it's like it turning in to dusk. :huh: I can try go get another screenie in daylight. :(

-----

Maybe add somewhere in the guide that you need to bring sextant, watch and chart even if you know the exact coordinates, or you won't be able to dig up the treasure?

-----

14° 54' North ; 09° 13' East

By the swaying tree in Fremminik Province.

tt023.png

-----

Exact location for map with description "On Miscellania just east of the castle on the path."

tt024.png

-----

Lvl 2 clue "Yawn in the Castle Wars lobby. Shrug before you talk to me. Equip a ruby amulet, a mithril scimitar and a Wilderness cape."

tt025.png

-----

Lvl 1 clue "Blow Raspberries outside the entrance to Keep Le Faye. Equip a coif, an iron platebody and leather gloves."

tt026.png

Exact loc :

tt027.png

-----

Lvl 1 clue : "Search through chests found in the upstairs of houses in eastern Falador."

tt028.png

Exact loc :

tt029.png

-----

Lvl 1 clue : "Dance at the crossroads north of Draynor. Equip an iron chain body, a sapphire ring and a longbow."

tt030.png

Exact loc :

tt031.png

-----

Lvl 1 clue : "Search the crates in the most north-western house in Al Kharid."

tt032.png

Exact loc :

tt033.png

-----

Lvl 2 clue "North of the best Monkey Resaurant on Karamja, look for the centre of the triangle of boats and search there."

tt034.png

Exact location: Monkey Restaurant = Banana Plantation, so head for the docks at Musa Point.

tt035.png

-----

Better exact location for "01° 26' North ; 08° 01' East"? :

tt036.png

-----

Anagram GOBLIN KERN = King Bolren in Tree Gnome Village. Exact location :

tt037.png

-----

Addition to "Think under the lens in the Observatory. Spin before you talk to me. Equip a mithril chainbody, green dragonhide chaps and a Ruby Amulet." :

You need to have completed (or started?) The Observatory Quest to complete this.

-----

"Don't skip here, it's too muddy. You'll feel like a star if you dig here, though."

Dig on starfish southeast of Fairy Ring on Mudskipper Point.

Exact loc :

tt038.png

Edited by Myztra Reinc

"Search The Crates Near A Cart In Varrock"

Does Anyone Have Exact Location, Been Searchin In Varrock For Days, All I Could Think Of Was Rat Burgiss's Cart But There Aren't Any Crates Around There.. Any Help?

Will Update Post When And If I Find It!

UPDATE

I Have Found The Scroll, It Was In The Cart Just South Of Varrock Castle.

Trying To Upload Pic Buh I Can't =S

Edited by Jme Da Man

Some new clues for you, Hawk.

"Panic in the Limestone Mine. Equip bronze platelegs, a steel pickaxe and a steel medium helmet."

The exact location is here (near where you start the Rag & Bone Man quest):

panicinthelimestoneminejd8.png

"Search the drawers in the ground floor of a shop in Yanille"

The exact location is here (in the Hunting Shop):

searchthedrawersbr4.png

and finally,

"Yawn in the Varrock Library. Equip a green gnome top, HAM robe bottom and an iron warhammer."

The exact location is here (in the Palace Library in Varrock which is also a start point for the Shield of Arrav quest):

yawninvarrocklibrarysu4.png

I was so surprised to see that we didn't have three out of the four clues in this short level 2 trail I followed. At least it added clues to our database, because the prize was worthless: 9 trout, a coif, a willow long, and a steel pickaxe :huh: .

Happy trails!

-Rayn.

-"Search the boxes in one of the tents in Al Kharid."

Need precise spot!!

The tent is the first one to the south of Ali Morrisane from The Feud quest, in between the silk stall and the cactus patch. There is only one pile of boxes in the tent, they are in the north east conner of the tent.

One of the level 3 clues are Aviansies, level 69-132(?), Armadyl part of GWD.

Updated up to here, thanks everyone, especially Myztra Reinc and Sea Rayn, once again. :huh:

"While a sea view is nice, it seems this church has not seen visitors in a while. Dig outside the rim of the window for a reward."

The church south-west of Port Sarim. Here It Is Guys, Thanks For The Help Hawk =]

33600496mo7.png

w789.png

Edited by Jme Da Man

New anagram : ARC O LINE

It's Caroline in Witchaven (Fishing platform quest)

Caroline gave me a question on a note, before giving me the next scroll : "How many fishermen are there in the fishing platform?"

The correct answer is 11.

Edited by Myztra Reinc

Thanks Jme Da Man and Myztra Reinc. :huh:

Updated to include your two posts.

Pic for "Speak to Donovan the Family Handyman." Upstais of Sinclair Mansion.

tt040.png

-----

Anagram: ICY FE

This is Fycie, one of the children of Rantz from the Chumpy Birdy Thingy quests. The children are inside the cave.

-----

Better image for 09° 48' North ; 17° 39' East :

tt043.png

Edited by Myztra Reinc

Hello Hawk :wub: . While following a level 2 clue, I noticed that the picture link for the following clue was broken:

-"Speak to Kangai Mau"

>Speak to the NPC namd Kangai Mau, in the Shrimp & Parrot inn, on Brimhaven (the Inn to the North of Brimhaven).

Here is a new picture for it:

kangaimaujv4.png

As well, I noticed that they changed the whole look of the area around the exact location for the following clue:

-09° 33' North ; 02° 15' East

>The first square on the second island on Baxtorian Falls. Exact location.

The area was different enough that I had to take a second glance at the image before I decided I was in the right place to dig (I hate using my sextant and watch ^_^ ). If you would like an updated image, it is here:

9deg33minn2deg15mineju2.png

As you can see the whole shape of the island and the peninsula to the left has changed, hence the reason for my confusion. I thought this might be a bit clearer for folks.

I guess the reward wasn't too bad, I made a fair profit anyway. Happy Trails!

-Rayn.

Thanks for the fixes Sea Rayn.

Does anyone know of any items I am missing on the rewards (items that are only obtainable through Treasure Trails)?

Lvl 2 : "Dig here if you are not feeling too well after travelling through the desert. Ali heartily recommends it."

Dig by the well in Pollnivneach, exact location :

tt044.png

-----

Lvl 2 reward : Teak Clock

Edited by Myztra Reinc

Another thing that gives level 3 clues are Mort'ton silver chests that you can do at Shade Burning Minigame.

You don't miss any reward only-obtainable by Treasure trail, but you miss alot of those other ones.

All of this i have gotten.

Level 1 Rewards:

Black Armour, Oak Dresser, Coif, Steel Pickaxe, Trout, Salmon, Carved Oak Bench, Oak Armchair, Oak Bows, Elemental Staffs, Sapphire Ammy, Studded Chaps, Studded Body, Black Nails, black weapons, teak planks and Willow Bows

Level 2:

Addy Armour, Addy Nails, Addy Pickaxe, Green D-hide armour, Maple bows, Yew Bows, Elemental Battlestaffs, Lobsters and Salmon.

Level 3:

Rune Armour, rune weapons, Rune pickaxe, Rune Axe, Sharks, Lobsters, Rune nails, Black D-hide armour, Rune bolts, Rune c'bow, magic bows, mahogany planks, Gilded Clock, Opulent table, Gilded 4-poster and Gilded wardrobe.

~ ColorShade.

Hey. I got a clue that isn't in the database(that I know of. Sorry if I repeat one.) It says "Search the crates near a cart in Varrock." I have not solved it yet because I can't find the freaking cart. But I have the clue at least.

-"Beckon in the digsite near the eastern winch. Bow before you talk to me. Equip a green gnome hat, snakeskin boots, and iron pickaxe." Exact Location

winch.png

This crate is mine, all mine, even if it is the middle of the desert."

> Search the crate next to the cart in the center of the camp.

Could You Be More Specific Please? What Camp, What Desert?

I've Been Looking In AND Below Al Kharid e.g. Bedabin Camp, Bandit Camp And The Desert Mining Camp!

Thank You!

Hey. I got a clue that isn't in the database(that I know of. Sorry if I repeat one.) It says "Search the crates near a cart in Varrock." I have not solved it yet because I can't find the freaking cart. But I have the clue at least.

I Have Found This Clue Before And I Got It, If You Go Onto The Main Page, Hold Ctrl+F Then You Can Search The Page For The Words, Then You Can See Where Abouts It Is.

Good Luck =]

"Search a crate inside McGrubor's Wood. It is located outside to the south of the building. To get there, crawl through the hole in the fence to the north."

Exact Location

59929362um4.th.png

Sorry About The shizzletyness Of The Print Screen, I Forgot How To Upload Them Properly And Which Link To Copy =S

Also Beware Of Lvl 44 Guard Dogs In The Wood.

Edited by Jme Da Man

"Search a crate inside McGrubor's Wood. It is located outside to the south of the building. To get there, crawl through the hole in the fence to the north."

Exact Location

59929362um4.th.png

Sorry About The shizzletyness Of The Print Screen, I Forgot How To Upload Them Properly And Which Link To Copy =S

Also Beware Of Lvl 44 Guard Dogs In The Wood.

That image has already been provided (but not added)

Some Additions to :

-"ARC O LINE"

>Speak to Caroline in Witchaven. She will ask you, "How many fishermen are there in the fishing platform?" The correct answer is 11.

Before Kennith's Concern she is found near Hobart's boat. After Kennith's Concerns she is residing upstairs in Kennith's House.