Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arianna

[complete] Legacy Of Seergaze - V1.00

Burning Vyrewatches gives 78.5 Prayer Xp. Rewards are herbs, charms, and coins so far.

I've gotten a Dragon Spear from burning. :)

Also:

Ranged and the other uses Magic attacks.

The other using Magic and Melee.

meiyerditchmapNAV.png

Last time I checked you can't copyright something thats been copywrited. :)

May want to take the copyright out of the image.

Ability to craft blood runes;

Should be:

Ability to craft blood runes using the blood alter; (Or something close)

As you can already craft them using the Ourania (ZMI) alter.

A cutscene will start
go to the laboratory and as soon as you enter it, a cutscene will start.
in danger...a cutscene will follow:

Should they not be 'cut scene'?

Burgh de Rott Ramble [WTF THERE IS NO GUIDE FOR IT].

Can't that be removed yet? :P

compromising the doors's stability.

Doors's is, I believe incorrect.

vampyres and vyrewatches alike
in combat against a vyrewatch!
just pummel the vyrewatch until it dies, and pick up the vyre corpse
put the vyre corpse on it,

I think those should be capped as they are names...

Take the mithril and the silver from the barrel

The 'm' in Mithril and 's' in Silver should be capped.

he will acknowledge the existance of a poor, tortured soul

existance -> existence?

How? You've learned it when you first set up funeral pyres.

Not sure, but is 'learned' proper English? :aware:

Edited by Dragons777dr

Burning Vyrewatches gives 78.5 Prayer Xp. Rewards are herbs, charms, and coins so far.

I've gotten a Dragon Spear from burning. :aware:

I h8 u

Also, the guide is almost finished. If anyone has anything to say, say it now or I'll declare it complete at 7PM CET. :)

The other using Magic and Melee
Fixed.

Last time I checked you can't copyright something thats been copywrited.
Apart from the fact that derivative works can be copyrighted, both copyrights belong to Sal's Realm of Runescape, making it a non-issue.

Nevertheless, derivative works can be copyrighted.

Ability to craft blood runes using the blood alter; (Or something close)

As you can already craft them using the Ourania (ZMI) alter.

Well, but you get random runes from there - you can get only blood runes only at the blood altar, I wouldn't think of it as an issue.

Should they not be 'cut scene'?
Both spellings are acceptable.

Can't that be removed yet?
Fixed.

Doors's is, I believe incorrect.
Indeed it is.

I think those should be capped as they are names...

<snip>

The 'm' in Mithril and 's' in Silver should be capped.

They are common nouns, so they don't need to be capitalized.

existance -> existence?
Fixed thanks - I always make that mistake.

Not sure, but is 'learned' proper English?
Wiktionary says that both "learned" and "learnt" are acceptable variations. :aware:

Do you want a pic of Sflalafala bursting with light? I have one saved on my computer if you do.
Why not - it might be a good add-on. :)

080424134746hr6.png

It apears I was a bit late with the screenshot, nevertheless it's still weird enough for the quest :) Use if you want.

OnYx :aware:

080424134746hr6.png

It apears I was a bit late with the screenshot, nevertheless it's still weird enough for the quest :) Use if you want.

OnYx :aware:

He has no face! :s

Apart from the fact that derivative works can be copyrighted, both copyrights belong to Sal's Realm of Runescape, making it a non-issue.

Nevertheless, derivative works can be copyrighted.

I meant the Runescape Copyright...

:)

They are common nouns, so they don't need to be capitalized.

But they aren't that common. :P

[/badjoke]

Edited by Dragons777dr

It's good that you wrote what items needed for each part. Like in Zybez quest guides...not that i read em :aware:

Reward:

Ability to craft blood runes;

at level 77 Runecrafting. Without specifying the level, it leads the reader to believe he/she can do so at any level if they've completed the quest.

Edited by Arianna
o ty

They don't swap prayer as soon as you land a hit, I could get at least 3 in after swapping from range with a dragon scimmy.

I think they work on some sort of timer after you land a good hit on them, that or it's a longer timer after you start attacking, even if it's 0.

(There's always the possibility of a combat level based balancer that makes them swap faster against harder opponents)

Edited by Arianna
Reworded, thanks. :o

This guide is now definitively complete! :aware:

Now before we deem this 100% complete, let me finish up the map for the labratory dungeon. I should have it finished very shortly.

I used your guide to finish this quest :)

Well i didn't see any flaws so i guess it's okay :aware:

Shortcut into the area beneath after you complreted the quest:

Go down the stairs behind Canifis pub (shortcut to Barrows), enter the first cave on your east, head straight south down the path which is I think 16 steps or so, and enter another cave entrance. Go north and you'll end up at a Jutting Wall Agility Shortcut (can't figure out the level requirement), once passed that head south, and the first open area is the blood altar.

Go down the stairs behind Canifis pub (shortcut to Barrows), enter the first cave on your east, head straight south down the path which is I think 16 steps or so, and enter another cave entrance. Go north and you'll end up at a Jutting Wall Agility Shortcut (can't figure out the level requirement), once passed that head south, and the first open area is the blood altar.

Hmmm...I was wondering where that led to. I suppose I can finish mapping the dungeon then. :)

Not sure if I'll actually finish the map anytime soon though. :aware: I can post the finished map in a topic in the additions forum so we don't hold this up from being placed onto the website.

Nice :)

Dani you should add that :aware:

You should add that you can search the corpse near the ruins, to get a law rune, 5 fire runes, a cosmic rune and 3 air runes. Very useful indeed. :aware: (Am I the only one that noticed the poor fella? Then again, I'm the only one that would go looking at a corpse.)

You should add that you can search the corpse near the ruins, to get a law rune, 5 fire runes, a cosmic rune and 3 air runes. Very useful indeed. :aware: (Am I the only one that noticed the poor fella? Then again, I'm the only one that would go looking at a corpse.)

Actually I did, didn't remember what he gave.

Dani- the guide may not have the info for the route from Paterdomus to Burgh de Rott, but there is no difference in the events you will receive, the progression of the minigame, or your reward. I've including the Paterdomus-Burgh de Rott route in my rewrite (now complete), but the current one will work to give an idea of what the minigame is like.

Edited by heb0

Can I use that in my guide too?

Oh emm gee...is the guy's name really Fistandantalus? That's a character from the Dragonlance books. /nerd

Nice guide by the way...I think I'll put it to use tonight.

Edited by Reyomcire

Wow, very nice guide Dani! :) Great pictures and lots of detailed information -- this will definitely be very helpful to completing this quest. :)

-Accepted- :aware:

By the way, that flail looks sweet. :P

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.