Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Artemis Fowl

Your First Fight.

Post about the first fight you we in. What happened and all that.

Well for me.....My first was about grade 8, i was always the kid breaking up the fights. I was having a tussle with a guy and i pushed him and he fell over a seat. Then we got into it a bit and all my mates jumped in. Somehow he tripped over and i just blindly swung and i think i got him in the face :aware:

Well if that doesn't count two weeks ago was our cross country and this kid kept throwing dirt at me while we were watching volleyball. And i got really angry and just started punching into his ribs. Then i told him to (bleep) off and stop being a (bleep) head..then it stopped. I feel bad now 'cos he was my mate...well still is.

grade 6

i fought this guy and his cousin.

i won. i always win.

nuff said.

EDIT: fighting is bad kids, dont do it. write poetry to express your tortured soul instead.

Edited by Ouranos

I fight BOB every week. Really kicked his butt last night. :aware:

(If you don't know what BOB is click here)

Never seriously fought another person. Of course, I would love to just punch some people in the face once in a while, but I'm a pretty calm person and it takes a lot to get me angry enough to even bother saying anything.

Edited by Poopsicles

I have never been in a real fight, maybe some tussles here and there. If you would count martial arts, then I guess you can say that I got in a fight. - With gear, of course. :aware:

But a real fight? A street fight? Naw, of course I would never get in one. I am expected to be of high standards, and I am to follow the routines and guidelines that my parents give me. Otherwise, consequences arise.

If I was in a situation where I were to get into a fight, I would just leave.

I wouldn't use physical violence to sort out the issue.

Idiots get in fights and smart people try to prevent them.

Edited by Penguin

Way to generalize.

Anyways, my first fight was in elementary school. I was in the washroom taking a piss and some kid was standing to close behind me. It was uncomfortable so I finished and pushed him away and then he got pissed so we faught.

Way to generalize.

Maybe, but I reach more by talking than by fighting.

The fights I'm talking about are school fights; one gets mad, slaps, other one slaps back, start punching, kicking...

Or just fights to act 'cool'. OH WOOOW SO COOL

Edited by Penguin

Me and my friend got mad at each other in school, so we fought it out after school. He ended up giving me a bloody head.

Dont fight people Smaller than you.Try not to fight people your size.Dont fight people bigger than you unless you want your :aware: kicked.

I don't think I've ever fought a really serious fight with somebody. I have done my share of rough and tumble fights though. I will admit that some of my fights got a bit out of hands. I don't really remember when I first fought though. Most of my fights involved friends. The thing is that when you really hurt somebody, they can get pretty ticked even if it was mainly an accident. :aware:

My first fight was 4 weeks ago, my friends were making fun of this kid and i put my foot out and he trips then he says if i touch him he will kill me so i barely tap him and he turns around and swings a punch (thank god he missed) i grab him by the arms and push him back, i really didn't want to fight but he fought but the fight lasted 5 minutes before it stopped thhbbb. my first fight, a wimpy fight, but my first fight lol. I am 14 btw which makes it funnier! i dont like getting into fights i find them pointless and unmeaningful but if i have to fight i will fight.

~donzie guy19

Dont fight people Smaller than you.Try not to fight people your size.Dont fight people bigger than you unless you want your :aware: kicked.

are you sure? i have a friend who is 6 feet 3 inches tall and im only 5 feet 5 inches and a half and i could whip his :) he really isn't as strong as me though :P

~donzie guy19

Edited by Donzie guy19

I've been in a good few fights.

It's pretty easy to try and sound like a great, intelligent, high-up person by saying "Oh, I don't need to fight. I can solve everything with my words, as that is far better than causing injuries."

That is all great and everything, but let's get real!

If you were in a situation where you were about to get in a real fight, words would do absolutely nothing.

Maybe we won't try and kick the other guy's head in, but sometimes fights can't be avoided and the only way out is to give him a bent nose.

Umm in year 8 some kid got pissed at me (idk why) so we got in a fight... Got broken up real quick, nothing interesting happened :aware: And a few weeks ago a friend somehow got in a fight with someone 3 years younger than him and got 3 hit. We all lol'd.

I think I'm fighting some kid on Monday.

When I was level 35 I KOed a level 33 with my dds. Bad loot though.

I think it's year 7 or 8.. my first proper one anyway...

He was picking on all the smaller kids and my friends. My mate told him to (censored) off and called him a (censored). The fat slug grabbed my friend by his neck and I got involved and accidentally broke either the slug's wrist or leg - it was one of them. I got him in a lock when he got me in a headlock and he slipped down this little slope... Oh well.

Well, when that day comes, quick foot into the crotch, and many, many kicks to the face.

I don't care if its not cool to get in a groin hit. It takes less effort.

I don't really consider it a fight, but I'll post it anyway.

In 7th grade, locker room. I was making some really weird sound and some kid who obviously didn't like it grabbed my neck. I knew he wouldn't do anything, but I punched him in the stomach (Not that hard either) and he doubled over and let go.

This group of people always crowding in front of my lockers to tease me waiting for me to do something about it. They didn't know I was a black belt in tae kwon do.

It really really didn't end well but at least they were the ones who got punished thanks to the survaillence camera in front of my locker. Idiots.

Edited by Spirit Carries On

Way to generalize.

The fights I'm talking about are school fights; one gets mad, slaps, other one slaps back, start punching, kicking...

im pretty sure that if i'm pissed at you that you talking would just fuel my anger even more

Way to generalize.

im pretty sure that if i'm pissed at you that you talking would just fuel my anger even more

Agreed.

My first fight I think was with this bully who kept annoying me. I finally snapped when he hit my head and I started punching and kicking the :aware: out of him. The teacher broke us up and he was pretty bloody :)

I had garbage duty for one week for that.

Dunno if you can call that a fight though o.O pretty one-sided. O yeh, and I was in Grade 7.

Well... my first fight (as in argument) was with my little brother when I was three and he crawled over to this doll I had and stuck her foot in his mouth and I started screaming at him. My first phyisical fight was with some guy in kindergarten. I was sitting on top of this playground equipment and this kid came over and said I had cooties and I told him to piss off and he started hitting me and I pushed him right off the side of the "big toy" as we called it.

Well it was one day after school. Me and a couple of friends were playing basketball in the town of Philadelphia, the western side of the city. A couple of no good guys were near the court where we were playing. I missed the basket, bouncing off of the backboard and hitting the leader in the head. He started to attack me. My mother got really really scared. The next day I moved with my Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air.