Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dragons777dr

The Uncover.

Yeah, that's pretty stupid.

Dragons I used a proxy to veiw PC blace yelo are gonna try to get you mad do not take the bait they want you banned they did same to Macki and he got banned plese do not let them do this to you they want to make a double "KO"

THIS IS AN ONLINE CHILDREN'S GAME FORUM COLD WAR.

Dragons I used a proxy to veiw PC blace yelo are gonna try to get you mad do not take the bait they want you banned they did same to Macki and he got banned plese do not let them do this to you they want to make a double "KO"

We didn't flamebait. He brought it among himself.

And wtf, Macki was trying to get himself banned.

Edited by yelo

Erik, I was joking about the flamebait thing. :aware:

While PC can be idiotic, please don't blame it for everything. We do make fun of EACH OTHER there too.

Don't worry. I'm not about to be such a fool. I'm not the man with five gallons of gas around me that was waiting for sparks.

I don't know of many people who don't like you because you've acted stupid, for most people it's because you've been an asshat. Maybe people have made fun of you if you acted stupid but that's not the reason people don't like you.

Thats who I tried to be, it's who I was, but that is not who I am. I acted like that exactly for the reason of having a little fun. After all, isn't the whole reason were here is to enjoy ourselfs?

You acted like a jerk and completely moronic for kicks, and then get mad about it? Again, EXPLAIN.

A certain admin decided it would be best to not get the forum involved at this time, since it has such a bad rep.

You acted like a jerk and completely moronic for kicks, and then get mad about it? Again, EXPLAIN.

I acted dumb, I acted irresponsible, not for kicks. But to get a feel of what it's like on the other side. Yet I was disrespected. I'm not mad. I'm disappointed, in a lot of you.

I have a hunch that all of your previous posts weren't from a stupid alter-ego, and this "uncover" is just an excuse so the forum would feel as if they lost a "valuable" member that has not yet displayed any examples of said characteristic.

I acted dumb, I acted irresponsible, not for kicks. But to get a feel of what it's like on the other side. Yet I was disrespected. I'm not mad. I'm disappointed, in a lot of you.

What other side? :aware:

You added me to your block list because of my religious beliefs; is the 'otherside' about being a power-abusing dictator?

ITT: hay guise r we stil raidin lulz?

dollares5.png

He has a junior degree because he's smart, but he doesn't want to be, so he tried acting dumb.

Yes, this makes total sense. I assume he is a nice guy, but wanted the other side and decided to act like a jerk as well?

I have a hunch that all of your previous posts weren't from a stupid alter-ego, and this "uncover" is just an excuse so the forum would feel as if they lost a "valuable" member that has not yet displayed any examples of said characteristic.

I'm not leaving. :)

The, well... stupid side. In real life I'm always having to be a perfect person, if I don't I'm a bad influence on anyone that looks up to me.

You added me to your block list because of my religious beliefs; is the 'otherside' about being a power-abusing dictator?

It wasn't because of that, it was because of you massive amount of spam. If Macki had gotten two warns and two weeks suspension, what would you have gotten? You should think of it as a favour that I cleaned up your posts and prevented you from doing more damage. Believe it or not, I was mostly looking out for you.

Yes, this makes total sense. I assume he is a nice guy, but wanted the other side and decided to act like a jerk as well?

I wanted to test the moral standards of this forum, and the members. I love challenging things, so I thought why not see how friendly this place really is. :P

Edited by Dragons777dr

It wasn't because of that, it was because of you massive amount of spam. If Macki had gotten two warns and two weeks suspension, what would you have gotten? You should think of it as a favour that I cleaned up your posts and prevented you from doing more damage. Believe it or not, I was mostly looking out for you.

Truly, you are the forum's biggest an hero since Mat Bateman.

Well, according to you, you weren't even ever here. :aware:

Sir, you just won this topic.

I wanted to test the moral standards of this forum, and the members. I love challenging things, so I thought why not see how friendly this place really is. :aware:

Sorry, not buying it.

Screw it, I'm done arguing over something as dumb as this.

Edited by Adam?

I wanted to test the moral standards of this forum, and the members. I love challenging things, so I thought why not see how friendly this place really is. :aware:

OMG WHAT A COINCIDENCE. I've been a dick to you all this time just to test you!

Truly, you are the forum's biggest an hero since Mat Bateman.

I fail to see how sparing you warns is such a crime, more so when I have six warns. :)

I'm not leaving. :P

In a way, I wasn't. Though I know what everyone is like, none of you know who I really am. I know how you must feel cheated. In a way I did cheat you. I'm sorry for that. I just wanted a taste of the other life.

I wanted to test the moral standards of this forum, and the members. I love challenging things, so I thought why not see how friendly this place really is. :)

Sorry, not buying it.

Thats completely your opinion. I cannot force you to believe anything. It's your right to not to believe me. I don't blame you.