Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dragons777dr

The Uncover.

You special Sal never look at my topicz :aware:

I'm sure the reason is because of the high amount of posts and how fast this topic has grown. He most likely is interested what caused it, and if there is a strong argument that he can break it up.

Hmm, intresting, I think I am going to enjoy this conversation with you. :aware:

You don't know me, none of you do. I have a Jr. Degree in hardware and neuroscience. I'm currently following psychology. Incase you don't know, a Jr. Degree is something that proves you have a Degree in the subject, although your not old enough to legally receive it. Thus giving you a Jr. Degree that when you are at the legal age you can then retake the test to resure that you still know the needed information. You do need to have an up to date test though to prove so, so it would be smart to follow it as it ages. No, you are not looking at a "smart" person over the internet, you are looking a 15 year old boy that has studied before his time and passed.

That is great to hear, I am glad to see someone with the ambition and the determination to expand their mind to the fullest of it's abilities. However, while you are very intellectual, I highly doubt you have obtained enough wisdom, which the lack of, is what I feel, is making you feel this way. It's tough being intellectual, it's not a fun life, your mind is racing at 1000 beats a minutes and your left questioning everything there is in life. Your 15? Perfect, you follow certian rules then. For one, you follow the good ol'homournes that pulse in ever person's body. You can shorta control them, but the huge fluxes of hormournes, make those teenage years oh so confusing. Acceptance, muscle mass, women, all stray into the teenage years. I outta know, I am just coming out of them, and I have had plenty of time to reflect upon my mistakes. Now I highly doubt you are the skirt-chasing, violent person I was when I was the age of 15, but, you still have to deal with alot of stuff.

I want to let you on a little secret now: No matter how smart we are, no matter how advanced our minds are, we will always have to master the animalistic instincts in our souls. We will always be victim to those wonderful chemicals we call hormournes (pardon the spelling, or rather lack of. :) )

What am I getting at? You came here hiding behind a mask of an idiot, and for what purpose? You say to test us of our morality, but who are you to question whether we are in the right nor in the wrong. Let you in on another secret: Personally I can't stand idiots. No matter how patient I try to be, I have my limit, and my breaking point. But besides that little lack of extreme patience, some people will call me one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Don't know what exactly they were thinking, but hey a compliments a compliment right :P

I don't like to be a know it all, because I don't. I don't like to be seen as a "nerd" or a "smart person". I like to blend in with the crowd. Thats why I go on the internet. Well, besides I get to see if a lot of my studies are correct. It's better then being seen with only one image. I personally don't like how people see me in real life. I don't like being the smart kid. I would love to have the chance to live it on the other side. As a stupid person. I find I enjoy it.

I find some problems here. What person truely wants to live in a lie, not expressing who they truely are? Now I am not the more brillant person in the world, but I am told by my teachers and my friends I have some form of intellect (which is odd when you think about it, you would think blows to the head would crush whatever hopes I had for intellegence) and I am proud of it. You like to hide this because you don't like being seen as smart? Who lie about who you are? No matter how much you try to hide it friend, you will always have to deal with that part of you that is brillant and wants to come out. I have a question for you, do you hide because of bullying or jeers people gave to you?

But thus, everyone's attitude shows just how "friendly" this place is. Sal's was said to be the best community, with the best and friendliest people. I guess thats not true. As it's very duskly seen by me as friendly. More like call everyone suckups and bash everyone you see and you'll be a great addition as a forumer here... Only I got since I joined was disrespect. Sal's was described as family like community. It's not. Hardly anyone have proven them selfs as a kind person towards me. Why? Because the person I was playing wasn't "smart"? Or is it because thats how you treat everyone? I advise you all to look at you're selfs. You are not what was described to me, you are filth. In fact I believe I've wasted enough time here.

You expect the harsh reality of people to accept an idiot? Everyone has their limits mon ami, you honest expect someone to see through a distorted image of you when they first met you. Tell me, what are your normal post outside of your blog like? Are they what some may consider stupid? You know, I was one told that how you speak, how you write or in this case how you type make a huge first impression on how others see you. I know, I know first impression aren't everything, but acts in reality aye? People do in fact judge the book by the cover, escpcially when that cover keeps up the same act over and over. :)

I've for surely made no great friends, nor have I been accepted. I've been here for almost a year and I still feel like a newbie everytime I post something. Because of my idiotic personality I used I don't even get a fair verbal or a warning before getting an addition to my warn level. Sal's has shown me nothing but disrespect. I do not find this acceptable one bit. You should be ashamed of your selfs.

You baited and we took it. I find no shame myself, nor should anyone else.

You don't know me, none of you do.

Quite correct. None of us does I imagine. But then again, even when you do know someone, you get to know that person and like/dislike him/her by what he does and what he thinks. That's hardly a point for you there, is it? We don't know you, no... But we will create our opinions of you accordingly to how you act.

I have a Jr. Degree in hardware and neuroscience.

And? This hardly tells anything about the kind of person you are. Some people are not meant for studies and are wonderful people. Some people are really 'brilliant' but are imho the worst kind of people I had to deal with. You're trying to tell us you're smart with that, but in life, being smart is not good enough, from what I've seen at least.

No, you are not looking at a "smart" person over the internet, you are looking a 15 year old boy that has studied before his time and passed.
Once again, you seem to ignore that none of us really cares about what you know or how much in advance you are. People will judge you upon what you do, not what you know.

I'm a human just like you, we are animals. We are only made of cells, just like any other animal.

Not sure you meant this as a direct causality, but... You can't say that since, as humans, animals are made of cells, then we must be animals. That makes no sense.

I don't like to be a know it all, because I don't.

I don't think anyone considered you as a know-it-all, don't worry... Though it does seem to me at times that, by the way you were talking, you felt as if you knew better then others, which is something that is rarely liked in someone.

Thats why I go on the internet. Well, besides I get to see if a lot of my studies are correct. wink.gif It's better then being seen with only one image. I personally don't like how people see me in real life. I don't like being the smart kid. I would love to have the chance to live it on the other side. As a stupid person. I find I enjoy it.

Quite understandeable. Felt this way myself, though I never was 'in advance' compared to others. Though if I can say, don't try to change too much too quickly. It's quite normal to be searching an identity at this age (Surely you know that with all your studies?). Sure, you'll change... but living as a dumb person would be just as annoying. It wouldn't solve your problems, it would simply change them. Plus, life is not all about fun either.

But thus, everyone's attitude shows just how "friendly" this place is. Sal's was said to be the best community, with the best and friendliest people. I guess thats not true. As it's very duskly seen by me as friendly. More like call everyone suckups and bash everyone you see and you'll be a great addition as a forumer here... Only I got since I joined was disrespect. Sal's was described as family like community. It's not. Hardly anyone have proven them selfs as a kind person towards me. Why? Because the person I was playing wasn't "smart"? Or is it because thats how you treat everyone? I advise you all to look at you're selfs. You are not what was described to me, you are filth. In fact I believe I've wasted enough time here.

Now, the fun starts...

Seriously, stop trying to be a martyr. I'm sick of those kind of sayings. If I can remember, the first times I saw you was in the debate board with that Christmas topic. Even there, I started having the feeling your judgment was very clouded, and in general, your capacity to debate was very poor... Not because you weren't knowledgeable or anything... but simply because you refused to ever say you were wrong! You know, the hardest things in life to me isn't being always right... it's being able to admit you were wrong. And it certainly isn't something you are/were able to do. So anyway, past that, you started getting involved in more boards and more topics, as any other regular forumer would do. Quite understandeable. Though I'm guessing your tendency to just say random things to look interesting and to fit in didn't actually help you, did it? You know, you can't expect others to start having a better opinion of you simple because you go around 'cool' people and just say 'oh my gosh EPIC!' so many times.

So anyway... You come in here, basically goof around and just do/say some stupid things.... and then, you complain because you weren't warmly welcomed? How easy is that? Being described as filth to you hardly has any impact on me to be honest. However, it's rather strange that you think that of us, yet you always tried (Or for a big while) to fit in and be accepted. Feelings such as those don't come overnight... Why try to fit in in a place that is filled by filth? We are simply filth because we didn't like your internet personality... which is quite a weak accusation.

You know, I thought I had much mroe to say in this reply, but all I can really think is that you came here acting like as an idiot, as your yourself claim, and get pissed off at us and call us filth for not accepting you. How is that any logical? Don't you think you are being slightly too much self-centered? Don't you think you should, for once, admit you have your part of responsibilities in this? If not, go on with your complaints, but don't expect anyone to care much. YOU should be the one to look at yourself.

I've for surely made no great friends, nor have I been accepted. I've been here for almost a year and I still feel like a newbie everytime I post something. Because of my idiotic personality I used I don't even get a fair verbal or a warning before getting an addition to my warn level. Sal's has shown me nothing but disrespect. I do not find this acceptable one bit. You should be ashamed of your selfs.

Ahhh, now I'm starting to see what is the purpose of that topic. To some people, none of the warns they get is justified. You've been wrongly warned? Dear, if it was up to me, you'd already be banned with all you're doing! But alas, we have guidelines we try to follow and you are entitled to the same fairness as everyone else. It seems that lots of people like you and Macki like to complain a lot about things such as those. Most of what you do is act stupid, and when you reach 6 warns you tell us that you are a victim of our power abusing system. Are we (The staff) perfect? Obviously not. However, there's a huge different between being imperfect and being what you claim us to be. Starting topics like this at 6 warns is so idiotic and petty. It simply clearly shows you understood nothing. Just like Macki who tried to pretend he left Slams by himself while he was rightfully banned, you're trying to say you're quitting and that we all suck while fully knowing you would have been given a suspension 'soon' by the way you act.

From thus far, I'm only staying in the blogs, if this lack of kind keeps showing I will fully quit. This has proved as a place I don't want to be. Only a handful of people even gave me a chance, as a idiot. closedeyes.gif

Why stay here if you hate us and we are filth? Or is that the proof you don't really want to leave and that you simply tried to bring sympathy upon you with this topic? And why complain that only a few people giving you a chance and that it was as an idiot? You claimed to have come here as an idiot! Don't expect to be seen as anything else!

Thats who I tried to be, it's who I was, but that is not who I am. I acted like that exactly for the reason of having a little fun. After all, isn't the whole reason were here is to enjoy ourselfs?

Oh sure, as I said, do what you want... But don't come back whining about how we didn't accept you! Plus, I've never really understood how some people can pretend non-stop to be people they don't really are.

I really thought I had more to say... but all of this can really be described by: pathetic...