Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

Toktz-ket-dill Quest

A guide for the new TokTz-Ket-Dill Quest is now online and ready for your reading enjoyment. A huge thanks goes to Mole Leader for all of his work on writing this guide for us! This will definitely be a helpful guide to anyone having trouble with the new quest! :aware:

A guide for the new TokTz-Ket-Dill Quest is now online and ready for your reading enjoyment. A huge thanks goes to Mole Leader for all of his work on writing this guide for us! This will definitely be a helpful guide to anyone having trouble with the new quest! :)

AWESOME CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT! :aware:

Guest kimmie

yay and now i just finished it

I read it even though I'm never doing the quest, and it was quite a good guide! Good job, Mole Leader!

What happened to Neo? :aware:

Good job to Mole and all others who helped with this :aware:

Wow! The guides are just flying out faster than ever. Sal must have chained up all the good writers in his basement. The only tan they'll be getting will be from a computer screen :aware:

Great guide, prompt too. I'll actually be doing this quest, mining = my hatred.

Wow! The guides are just flying out faster than ever. Sal must have chained up all the good writers in his basement. The only tan they'll be getting will be from a computer screen :aware:
Nonono, it's absolutely vice versa. The guide writers have chained Sal into his basement in front of a computer to make him code faster. :)

Greateh guide :wub:

R Someone will be happy that O meany Neo didnt write a guide :). Y

:aware:

Great guide, well done everyone who put work into it

Woohoo! It's done!

Great job to mole leader. (how dare you beat Neo :aware:)

R Someone will be happy that O meany Neo didnt write a guide :aware:. Y

If you mean me with that someone yes I'm very happy, finely the people that helped mole leader on the guide have not wasted their time.

And btw great guide gratz mole.

Edited by Roy

The Neo bot 2000 must be in for repairs or on hibernate mode. I'm surprised a quest guide slipped passed it. :)

I can't wait to do the quest this weekend and use this guide as assistance. The guide better be flawless.....or else. I can make you disappear if I have to. :aware:

Edited by Agent F

R Someone will be happy that O meany Neo didnt write a guide :ice:. Y

If you mean me with that someone yes I'm very happy, finely the people that helped mole leader on the guide have not wasted their time.

And btw great guide gratz mole.

If you're so concerned with saving your time, why on Earth are you playing Runescape? :aware:

Latest guide writers: Mole Leader (gud guide :)), Arianna (omg awsum writer my hero [email protected]@@@), Desireful, Hawk, Light, Jeremy, Reaver, Egghebrecht (nub) wrote one guide each, and Neo wrote two.

Two guides out of ten is 20%. Which means that 80% of the last ten guides haven't been written by Neo. This alone should prompt you to think before posting. If you have a grudge against Neo Avatars regarding your warn log, that's no reason to attack him snidely. If you think you're such a great writer, please do write guides. But if you're just frustrated at the fact that the best one and the fastest one wins, you've got only yourself to blame. Assuming you're capable of writing a guide without -ahem- borrowing, that is.

The Neo bot 2000 must be in for repairs or on hibernate mode. I'm surprised a quest guide slipped passed it.
Two of the last three guides weren't written by him. We have plenty of good guide writers.

Awsum job Mole :wub:

well done great guide mole leader and it's nice to see that neo didn't do the quest quide

Ha ha first mistake spotted!

Two new music tracks - "Dillo-gence is Key Arma Gonna Get You", and "TokTz-Ket-Ek-Mack" (if you choose to watch the play - see below).

you actually get THREE new music tracks. "Dillo-gence is the key", "Arma gonna get you" and "TokTz-Ket-Ek-Mack". not 2 lol :aware: Good guide tho.

Ha ha first mistake spotted!

Two new music tracks - "Dillo-gence is Key Arma Gonna Get You", and "TokTz-Ket-Ek-Mack" (if you choose to watch the play - see below).

you actually get THREE new music tracks. "Dillo-gence is the key", "Arma gonna get you" and "TokTz-Ket-Ek-Mack". not 2 lol :aware: Good guide tho.

If you have a look in the topic for the guide, I did originally say three music tracks. I posted it on the corrections forum already :)