Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk

Toktz-ket-dill Quest

After you have defeated it, repair the three wall and one ceiling cave-ins before crossing the stepping stones, to repair the two wall and three ceiling cave-ins (being careful not to wall yourself in).

wall - walls

ins - in

(WOW SOMEONE OTHER THAN NEO WROTE IT AND PMG MY CORRECTIONS DIDNT GET PUT ON SITE RITE AWAY *rabblerabblerabble* :aware: )[/sarcasm if you can't tell]

Edited by Salmoneus

this needs to be fixed dearly

Taking out armour with good Melee and Ranged defense (Rune armour+ advised), some good food (monkfish+ advised), a Rune pickaxe, a crush weapon (if you have no better weapon, the pickaxe can be used) and a couple of Prayer potions if you think you'll need them, head back to the mining area with the TzHaar-Hurs, and go to the cave to the north. Turn on Protect from Missiles, equip your pickaxe and prepare for a fight...

number one, a rune pickaxe is all that is needed to kill the monster...(Armadillo) anyhow you don't need a crushing weapon, pickaxe is all that is needed.

other thing is: NEVER USE PRAYER AND DON'T BRING PRAYER POTS! good way to kill yourself. i did quest way before your "guides" came out, if you use prayer it will hit 16's on you fast. if your going to give information on a quest, give correct information. this isn't the only quest i found you make major errors. "Turn on Protect from Missiles, equip your pickaxe and prepare for a fight..." DON'T DO IT!

you don't need rune armor - you can do it in iron armor

as for the food 2 monk or 2 shark, 3 if your hit points are low but you can take in lobster, no more then 4 will be needed, he's a kitten even if your lvl 70 you can still do it easy.

no need for a crush weapon at all, pickaxe does it all!

Edited by lavina66

this needs to be fixed dearly

Taking out armour with good Melee and Ranged defense (Rune armour+ advised), some good food (monkfish+ advised), a Rune pickaxe, a crush weapon (if you have no better weapon, the pickaxe can be used) and a couple of Prayer potions if you think you'll need them, head back to the mining area with the TzHaar-Hurs, and go to the cave to the north. Turn on Protect from Missiles, equip your pickaxe and prepare for a fight...

number one, a rune pickaxe is all that is needed to kill the monster...(Armadillo) anyhow you don't need a crushing weapon, pickaxe is all that is needed.

other thing is: NEVER USE PRAYER AND DON'T BRING PRAYER POTS! good way to kill yourself. i did quest way before your "guides" came out, if you use prayer it will hit 16's on you fast. if your going to give information on a quest, give correct information. this isn't the only quest i found you make major errors. "Turn on Protect from Missiles, equip your pickaxe and prepare for a fight..." DON'T DO IT!

you don't need rune armor - you can do it in iron armor

as for the food 2 monk or 2 shark, 3 if your hit points are low but you can take in lobster, no more then 4 will be needed, he's a kitten even if your lvl 70 you can still do it easy.

no need for a crush weapon at all, pickaxe does it all!

Well, it's a choice. I didn't really need monkfish at all, but decided to bring some anyway. I also took a barrelchest anchor and rune armor, and the fight only lasted about ten seconds. I'm sure the fight would have been much longer had I brought anything less. Either way, I'd just bring whatever you feel will keep you in the fight.

I used Protect from Missiles, as did three other people I asked about it at the time, and got hit every now and then - if there is a better method, please suggest it politely...

There are a couple of mistakes that I would like to correct, and I will post that separately.

EDIT: Hawk, I meant "wall" as in "wall cave in" - it was to save unneccessary waffle. It could be clearer, though :aware:

Edited by mole leader

I see what you mean now. :aware: But I also found two corrections in that same quote. :)

Edited by Hawk