Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ajonesse

Most Annoying Slayer Assignment

Slayer is a fun skill that is fun to train but a great way to relieve the bordem of training combat skills on other monsters. But since you dont get to pick what to kill who knows what you could get.

What do you think is the most annoying monster you have ever been assigned to kill. Please make sure to include some reason why. If you get assigned a more annoying one then just edit your post if you feel like it.

For me the most annoying one I've ever had to worry about is the Desert Lizards. The only one worth fighting takes a while to respawn and when I had to kill over 150 of them i had to make 3 trips to do it cause i kept running out of water. And when I finish Cheldar assigns me Desert Lizards again.... :aware:

Edited by Ajonesse

I hate black demons because they hit high on occasions and have a lot of health and are typically assigned in 100+ bulks

I really do not get many annoying Slayer monsters, but I usually skip Jungle Horrors as they are a pain to fight.

Can't stand Harpie Bug tasks that I get oh so often. They only give 25 slayer xp each time you kill them and there ages from a bank.

most def for me is probly dagganorths, although they are some sweet exp i tend to get them say around 5-8 tiems a day easily and they jus get rly annoying

I'm not really sure. I actually like Harpie Bug Swarms, I made 25k from one trip of 135.

Like most people, I hate the Metal Dragons. I collect loads of things, spend ages going there, only to kill 10-15 of them. Not good.

I don't really mind any slayer tasks. But I usually skip hell hounds. They're not that strong but i find then really annoying 'cos i have to kill like 50 at a time.

And, unlike most people I like killing metallic dragons. On my first tast for them I got a pair of dragon legs.

Irons I can kill. Steels take too long.

So Steel Dragons :aware: .

Harpy bug swarm :aware:

they're usually assigned in 150+ and it takes about 1 and a half hours to kill that many. they have no good drops and give bearly any slayer xp

most def for me is probly dagganorths, although they are some sweet exp i tend to get them say around 5-8 tiems a day easily and they jus get rly annoying

I love dag tasks, awesome xp.

My most annoying is fire giants. I get them in around 180+, EVERY TIME, and I get them often. Thank Guthix for burthorpe.

Fire giants are good exp, drops, and charms. Combat level Wolven?

Infernal mages.

I can kill 100-150 Assigned Harpy Swarms within half an hour since They are aggressive.

I put Auto Retaliate on so I kill them pretty fast. :)

The Big no-no Assigned monster for me is Killerwalts.

I hated them and had to make 2 Trips. :aware:

I skip always Mutated Zygomites. They are terrible :aware:

But i do enjoy Black Demons and Aberrant Spectres greatly :)

"your new task is 50 steel dragons"

sthu duradel, ima go to my real dad, in burthorp, he loves me!!!