Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

Summoning & New Poll

We now have a brand-new Summoning skill guide available, with tons of information about the skill! A lot of work has gone into this, and I'm sure it will be a great help to everyone looking for info on Summoning. A huge thanks goes to Mole Leader for writing this great guide, and to everyone who helped submit information for it! :aware:

Secondly, we have an updated poll for the second half of this month: What do you think of the upcoming complete graphical rework of RuneScape?. With the recently announced graphical updates, it seems like this would be an appropriate poll (plus, I think this is the first time we've had two polls in ONE month :wub: ). Thanks to Neo Avatars for this poll topic! :)

Took mole leader a long time for that guide, and his work paid off.

Looks like a nice guide! :ice:

Two polls in one month!?! Haxx.

I like the poll question. :) And why does Neo always come up with the poll questions? :aware:

:wub:

~Dr Skull

Large Obelisk, get Mrc on that ASAP, what did we say about colorblind people (like Sal's lil cousin :aware:).

Why is there no listing of the small Obelisk on that guide that I can find.

Bought from the Flower girl in Miscellania, or grown from Mithril seeds (bought from the Legend's Guild for 200gp each, given as a reward from the Waterfall Quest).

They're 300 each.

Green Charms - Blue Dragons, Basilisks

Jellies need to be added.

summonrenewtimer.png

That needs to be removed since Summong Patch 2.

Forages for iron fish if the summoner is fishing. Fishing boost (1 - invisible

Under Granite crab, it forages iron fish? I never heard of such a fish.

Found by killing mosquito swarms, either on Mos Le Harmless or during the Tai Bwo Wannai cleanup minigame.

Mosquitos on Mos Le Harmless don't drop Probiscis...

Nice guide, nice poll.

'Nuff said

Guide isn't much use to me, I'm f2p, but I like looking through the members' stuff every now and then and this should make a good read.

~Tezza

EDIT: Said before, the summoning link is not on the sidebar, but that could be because you want the community to know, pick up errors, then release to public...

EDIT2:

There are some places in RuneScape where you cannot Summon a creature, or take one in with you (usually Pets are allowed). These include places such as the Grand Exchange, the Mage Training Arena and some of the other Minigames.

However, there are other areas (near Obelisks where you can infuse Pouches) where you still cannot Summon creatures, but you can take Familiars in with you.

Summon doesn't need a capital

Edited by tezzamonkey

At the top of the guide, it names Renegade3540 two times, but that's just a small correction. :aware: Nice guide, impressive work.

great guide many people have been waiting ages for this guide all you hope is that jagex don't bring out another batch

@Ckxslei,

Could you post these in Website Corrections and Updates? I've spotted another myself :aware:

And the messages for timers do still come up. Try it and see.

As for iron fish, that was obviously a mistake when I was adding the new stuff for Batch #2 :)

Glad that the guide is finally up, despite needing these corrections.

Gold, Green, Red and Green

Blue right?

Green Charms - Blue Dragons, Basilisks

Dagganoths, Green Dragons, Trolls .. I'm sure there are more.

Vampire Dust -- 100% Drop from Vampires, found to the east of Canifis.

Vampires are also found in God Wars Dungeon, and give 100% drop.

Apart from those small errors, good guide, will be a lot of help for me and everyone else.

Thanks Mole Leader :aware:

i don't mind a fe errors because people were rushing mole to get the guide up and the guide is also pretty long

@Ckxslei,

Could you post these in Website Corrections and Updates? I've spotted another myself :aware:

As for iron fish, that was obviously a mistake when I was adding the new stuff for Batch #2 :)

Sure but as far as I know there is no way to renew your familiars timer now :wub:.

The guide is very very very well done :wub:

I'm really impressed. Thank you everyone that contributed to it :)

Ah yes, nice poll as well :aware:

The guide looks incredible, well done Mole and everyone else who worked on it :aware:

Guide looks great, cheers to mole and all who helped (I helped :)) :aware:

I find it really annyoing that people are correcting the guide now, rather than having posted when it was still being written :aware:

Great job Mole, it looks great :wub:

And it's always Neo with the Poll ideas... I sent on in once and never even got a reply :)

-Insomnia

Awesome guide Mole leader. It will sure come in handy. Very nice poll idea from neo. Awesom jobs :) :aware:

Edited by drigerf6

Again, thanks for all the thanks :)

@Ckxslei,

As for iron fish, that was obviously a mistake when I was adding the new stuff for Batch #2 :ice:

Sure but as far as I know there is no way to renew your familiars timer now :ice:.

There isn't - but the warning's still pop up. :wub:

EDIT: Ohh, I see what you mean now - sorry about all the fuss :P

Edited by mole leader

i wish the sal's forums where like wikipedia like you make an update on it like etc and all like that but then i think we should have like you need 1,000 posts in forums to try correct it like that

I don't. I hate wiki >_>. And that would encourage spamming.