Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SamWise

Rsd Vs Adelais

Well here's a short little story before hand, we spent several hours on this fine saturday morning to find a fight, and we started running into a little problem finding an opponent, with the majority of the top clans already had plans for today. So then we approached Adelais, as they had mentioned having a fight this weekend against us earlier on in the week which we were not really interested in at the time. I had messaged Funkymunky about a fight, decided we'd talk about it before making it definite, so I invited the legendary f1r3o into the conversation and after a short time the fight was arranged.

Rules of this battle would include:

* Full Out 5 Hour Prep

* Melee/Bind only

* Middle Boundaries

* Infinite Run Allowed

* Team which pulls less attacks

* FA's/TM's/Retired Allowed

* Team Capes Mandatory, (RSD - 7, Adelais - 41)

Starting:

starting.png

Ending:

ending.png

Thanks for the fight Adelais, and coming to agreeable terms on such a short notice. Overall the fight was quite enjoyable, and I was pleased with the performance by RSD.

Guest -A-Emo

Good Fight RSD, pretty much knew from the beginning with us being heavily out leveled and out numbered we wouldn't be able to snatch the win.

rsd.png

grats RSD not surprised you won tbh

especially as it was short prep, and adelais dont do well in those seeing as their mass opt tactic dosent work

I've been away for a few days so I missed this one. Looks like we had a poor turnout with an even worse performance, but your 120+ combat average didn't help us much either. Looking forward to a rematch soon. Grats on the win.

Was fun lol, cant wait for the RSC CPL so we can getcha in a 5 day prep fullout :aware:. Goodluck/Grats.

Would be a close fight with our organisation and your numbers, but our average combat will only be even higher to try and intimidate you :$. So goodluck when it comes.

Ya, a few weeks back before all this exam madness, we were pulling 55-65 people to weekday minis

Edited by -Dean-