Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MFI

What's Your Most Embarrassing Rs Secret?

My ranged is only 22 and im lvl 68

=[

my range is only 10 and im lvl 71 lol

me, a level 66, did not do dragon slayer yet.

I did dragon slayer at lvl 63, almost got killed, teleported to safety, forgetting about all the lobs in my inventory =P

My ranged is only 22 and im lvl 68

=[

my range is only 10 and im lvl 71 lol

lol

I e-dated a level 43 until I found out he was secretly level 38 and was just buffed up on str potions

:aware:

Aw :)

I thought Runecrafting was a p2p skill :wub:

Edited by Characteristics

I played in secret for 3 years.

Most of my early income came from the varrock bank vault.

My friend did tutorial island for me, so I couldn't do anything really.

I've been hacked like 5times.

I didn't know how to smelt, took me like 1month to learn.

First rune scimmy I bought, I got scammed.

-Ming :aware:

I didn't know food healed you, so when my mate gave me 2K cooked trout I was like... WTF?

When I was a noob, I was saving up for an addy longsword. When I finally got it, I thought I had the best weapon in the game and had the most money I would ever make! I had an addy-long and 5k. Now I have full rune and 2.4 mill lol :aware:

I tell people I'm killing jellies for slayer tasks but I secretly do it in the hope for clue scrolls.

I'm lvl 43 and got 3 ranged lol... Also i've been playing for what seems like ages and I'm only just getting my mage up!

Oh and helping my bro do the Dragon Slayer quest, fighting the demon, and i went out of the room for less than 30 secs and he kinda died and lost loads of stuff!! He's not really forgotten that hahaha

Way back in the day I worked for some guy mining copper and tin for him, for about 4k worth or ore I got a full set of bronze armor...I thought it was the happiest day in my life.

I also prefer to keep privite chat off unless I feel like talking (but I usually turn it on when a friend logs on unless I'm doing a quest, but I forget to turn it on....a lot.)

Well, sometimes i tell my friends i'm too busy when i just don't wana talk currently :)

And i sometimes get on my noob acc and add my friends telling them that "Brodymp3" wanted to tell them he quit then tell them its me. :aware:

i didn't do the 'Black Knight Quest' (th one with the cabbage) until around level 70

When i was an uber noob i tried the 'free armour trimming' scam

I once drop traded FULL IRON from one account to another, i thought i was very bad-cabbage

:aware: :)

Edited by Aranathor

I had level 1 range at about 68

Did the "armour trimming" scam once at like level 17 because my brother told me too.

~Mac

Edited by Apple - Mac

First I want to say that your my new best friend, Apple - Mac because I am writing this on the latest mac computer :aware: I love apple XD

Second... i was a perfect noob so i didn't do anything stupid. lol

except i thought goblin armour was cool and i thought high lvl ppl could where it so i took it to the bank and asked for 100k rofl

second it took me forever to understand what f2p was :)

Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) is what Ihave lol

Edited by Aranger

It took me a month to figure out that I actually had to CLICK on the door in tutorial island to open it.. I just kept creating characters cuz it was fun.

Then, once i figured it out, every time i would die, i would create a new character

i was wearing steel at 40 combat, i could practically smith my entire armor back then

That I play Rs :aware:

At like lvl 30 cb I had like 10 str, I rember thinking that my max hit (4) was high, I thought that str didn't do much exept get cb lvls up :)

I used to think that (When i started) 1,000 coins was pretty rich stuff. So, when i heard about the Stronghold of Security, i made clones just for it (level 3 with no food) and went to collect the 10k and passed it over to my main. That was before the trade limit. :aware:

i had mithril til like level 50 in my older acc :aware:

I've been playing since 2006 and still haven't got any level over 1 :-S

Oh but most embarrassing is that I call my in-game dog "Snuggles" and talk to him irl while fishing.....somewhat bored :aware: