Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Veni vidi vici

Ice Giant/warrior Slaying Guide

It's not complete. Major gaps in the first location. Look at my above post for more ideas, here's another:

- No one under 50 can slay Ice Giants/Warriors effectively. (<-- Period) Take that inventory of Swordfish out. Also, why should 60+ only take Tuna? Lobsters = longer trip = more profit per trip = make enough to buy the lobsters.

~Tis Helk

It might not get accepted make inventory and equipment substitutions for people who can't like afford full rune. Say like this:

Substitutions:

Helmet: Rune/adamant/

And what ever else do that with all the armour. k :aware:

It might not get accepted make inventory and equipment substitutions for people who can't like afford full rune. Say like this:

Substitutions:

Helmet: Rune/adamant/

And what ever else do that with all the armour. k :aware:

This guide IS INTENDED FOR MEDIUM LEVEL NON-MEMBERS. They SHOULD be able to afford rune armor.

Yes, they should, but what if they aren't?

Yes, they should, but what if they aren't?

I say that Adamant armor is acceptable too. If they can't afford at LEAST adamant then they should not kill these monsters.

Well you might wanna say that in the guide.

What to Wear

When slaying Ice Giants and Warriors, make sure that you wear any armor that's Adamant or better. Ice monsters can be dangerous if you are unprepared.

Melee:

1z4g5k9.png

What to Wear:

At least full adamant armor. Rune/Adamant chainbodies, medium helmets and shields are also acceptable choices.

Wear anything else you want that doesn't give a negative stat bonus. Fist of Guthix Gauntlets are recommended, but regular gaunlets or gloves are okay.

You mean this part in the guide?

What to Wear:

At least full adamant armor. Rune/Adamant chainbodies, medium helmets and shields are also acceptable choices.

Wear anything else you want that doesn't give a negative stat bonus. Fist of Guthix Gauntlets are recommended, but regular gaunlets or gloves are okay.

Should be gauntlets.

Green Escape Route: This isn't recommended, there are many revanents and isn't really any faster than the red or blue route.

Should be revenants.

What to Wear

When slaying Ice Giants and Warriors, make sure that you wear any armor that's Adamant or better. Ice monsters can be dangerous if you are unprepared.

Melee:

1z4g5k9.png

What to Wear:

You mean this part in the guide?

Ooh, got me there. You're cool.

You should probably add that there are no safespots in the Ice Cavern. There's rocks everywhere, but everytime you mage/range the Ice Warriors, you come out from behind the rocks.

~Tis Kyogre

4. They look pretty scary! But don't be intimidated - You have food and armor; they got a sword.

I think its they HAVE a sword

This looks like a great guide, Veni! It's well detailed and organized, and I think it's going to be a helpful addition to our existing monster training guides on the site. Excellent work! :huh:

-Accepted- :huh:

:xd:

My guide got accepted?

:(

Haha!

*Vincent dances around room l13k a drunken idiot*

:huh:

:xd:

:huh:

Today, I would like to take this day, to thank all of the noobs helpful people that helped me, but I really couldn't have done it without, me, myself, or I who were my biggest supporters, and wrote the guides...

This is Veni Vidi Vici, from Earth.

Thank you and good night...

~Vincent

If you are a member your combat should be pretty high and you probably won't even need member armor. Remember, this guide is meant for medium-level non-members.

For some unknown reason, so many people seem to think that levels can always replace armour. For instance, I'm so tired of ppl with no armour in barbarian assualt, saying "I don't need armour cause my def lv is high." I just ignore those ppl, because they always die before a minute has passed. Always wear your armour.

All I'm saying is like: Don't do something stupid like wear barrows. You will just waste money. You CAN wear members armor, don't get me wrong. BUT I'm just saying, full rune is plenty for protection.

~Vincent

Also: Addy is fine too if you can't afford rune, I mentioned that in the guide too.

*Vince is still in shock that it ACTUALLY got accepted*

You can wear barrows if you want to have the set effect, because if you wear guthans, it helps restore your health. And how would wearing barrows be stupid as it gives better defense and you would be less likely to die?

Edited by jacky

Because rune is just fine. If you are going to use barrows, use it on a monster that is a higher level I.E. - Fight Caves, Waterfiends, bandits etc.

Barrows is just wasting, as rune is plenty enough protection.

Actually, you have a minor point as barrows degrades, but saying full rune is plenty is nothing. You stated that this guide is for medium to low level players, but they would get there food eaten up by the damage they are giving. So dragon is good armour.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.