Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
skelengel

Connection Lost Waiting To Reastablish...

everyone hates it when this happen. escpecially when it happens at bad times. for me it was at mm demon lost ranger boots =( what is the worst time this has happened to you?

Perhaps during the time when the old Wilderness was still there. - I often came in, having to find out that I would later lose all of my items due to my connection being lost. But eventually my family and I got a better internet provider. :aware:

Oh probably while killing green drags, few times I lost connection there at just the right time for revs to get me, I've also lost connection in BH a few times. But eventually I got a better connection.

a long time ago i lost connection and got owned by a guard

This happened in TzHaar once for me, when I was meleeing a TzHaar-Ket. When I lose connection in a dangerous situation, I just click on all my food.

Mm, I've done the quest cape on a bad connection :aware:

I'm thinking at various point in dealing with scarabaras, the final fight I logged out and back in again with very few hps.

I got lag all the time, I probably see the words 'connection lost' on my screen about 20 times a day. Luckily, I haven't lost anything from lag. However I did nearly die once, but my ring of life saved me (saving 500k worth of stuff).

I lagged out in what I though was the safety of the scarabaras dungeon, when I logged back in I had moved somehow and been ring of lifed out.

Once, a while ago, it happened to me when I was in 3rd level of S.O.S. and I lost a lot of health. I almost died, but I survived (thankfully :aware:).

When i was still a noob and I thought full iron was the best armour in the world. Then I went to the wildy because i heard there were great items to be found. Then I got pked before I reached lvl 14 wildy.. and lost my full iron and 2k (my lifes savings at that time). I almost considered quitting then I was so upset. :aware:

Just a few days ago I was fighting lvl 83 Cockroaches and lost my connection :) . I clicked madly on a piece of food and prayed, not knowing what else to do. When connection came back up the roach was dead and I had 8 hitpoints left. Scary :aware: . That was the closest I've come to dying during a connectin loss.

I haven't actually died due to a connection lost but I worry it will happen sooner or later. I lose connection about 3-4 times a week. So I imagine it might happen sooner or later, but I hope not :wub: .

-Rayn.

Yeah... I tried getting firecape once....and I lagged out and died to the boss.

I figured it wasn't worth it :aware: And hey what do you know... they released skill capes soon after :)

Don't get me started on lost connection deaths, I lost my first fire cape at rock lobseters (not crabs) and 150 crimson charms because I lost connectin, Got the fire cape back though but it costed me 1m :aware:

I hate getting connection lost, especially at bosses. Below are a few of the many connection lost pictures I have. :aware:

connectionlostatbandosji6.png

connectionlostatarmauh4.png

connectionlostatdksmr1.png

connectionlostatdks2ez4.png

connectionlostatrocklobnd0.png

Surprisingly, I can't remember many. Probably my worst was disconnection in a quest.

When I was at the fights at Dream Mentor.That made me go kicking everything I saw before me,except of course,people.

Perhaps during the time when the old Wilderness was still there. - I often came in, having to find out that I would later lose all of my items due to my connection being lost. But eventually my family and I got a better internet provider.

Lol I have a mac and a wireless so it very rarely happens. But it has happened once i was in the wild while i was a noob and i died rofl.

I'm like "Nooooo!!! I just bought full bronze armor! This is crap!" lol

Tis Meh your showing those pics to show your wealth rn't you? rofl

At ape atoll I was about to get ninja monkey bones to use the agility coarse. I just took off the greegree and was attacking the monkey. The connection was lost and when I logged in I died, my best guess was that i got poisoned by the spider next to the monkey. I lost about 200k worth of weapons, and armor. No much but still te worst I've lost.

Edited by Ajonesse

Perhaps during the time when the old Wilderness was still there. - I often came in, having to find out that I would later lose all of my items due to my connection being lost. But eventually my family and I got a better internet provider.

Lol I have a mac and a wireless so it very rarely happens. But it has happened once i was in the wild while i was a noob and i died rofl.

I'm like "Nooooo!!! I just bought full bronze armor! This is crap!" lol

Tis Meh your showing those pics to show your wealth rn't you? rofl

If I was doing that I'd show these pictures:

bgssoldgd8.png

runesfor99magese7.png

99magicrunesru1.png

burststo99magicoq7.png

:aware:

I don't actually recall losing connection in dangerous situations, but I hate losing connection in Castlewars. (especially if it's more than 2 minutes; you're kicked out of the game you were in the middle of.) It's happened a few times. :aware:

dont remember ones where i died, but i lost connection on all 4 of the "demons" in desert treasure. Oh wait, i remember now, ya i died on the demon u have to fight two times. tried with cannon first time, lost connection and then died. lost cannon and full something. lol cant remember wat else i lost but ya.

Anytime I'm fighting is a bad time for it to happen. I've experienced it when fighting Ice Warriors and Lesser Demons. Luckily, I don't recall it ever getting me killed though.

this is a funny, i lost it during the deamon at mm too...:unshure:i lost full mystic about 1k bloods and umm pots food ext. nothing i could't recover from. i have had that happen when i am doing slayer for dragons and such but not more then 1M lost at a time.

~sipthis