Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Doddsy

Super Powers

MEAT VISION!

super pwnage right there =P

anyways i think flying,being invisible or transforming would be cool... or well even invincibility... flying would be fun and i could get to alot of places very quickly... invisibility because .... well... for some pretty cool reason's... (u know what i mean =P). and that u can go anywhere without being caught and stuff.. and invinciblity because i would never get hurt and stuff... i could end the war in iraq!! (since i'd never die)... then i'd use my powers to take over the world!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk.

Instant cellular regeneration or Shapeshift, that'd be pretty cool to morph into anything I wanted to and heal from any minor or mortal wound.

Quick question, how would this power affect any one but me :aware:

You could go back and kill someone before they were able to defend yourself, you could also screw with the space time continuim

Oic :)

Okay, I would be neutral then :wub:

A limited ability to see the future. I can only see the outcomes of decisions. :aware:

invinciblity because i would never get hurt and stuff... i could end the war in iraq!! (since i'd never die)... then i'd use my powers to take over the world!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk.

Technically, most super heroes with invincibilty using have a weakness, most often being shot through the head

invinciblity because i would never get hurt and stuff... i could end the war in iraq!! (since i'd never die)... then i'd use my powers to take over the world!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk.

Technically, most super heroes with invincibilty using have a weakness, most often being shot through the head

Or Kryptonite :aware:

I would want to fly..self explanatory

I would want to be invisible..No one can see me plz?

I want to shoot glow stuff!

If I could have only one power, I would choose immortality. No, not the kind of immortality where you age without dying untill you are a few centuries old, paralised and unable to move. Also not the type of immortality where your body could be chopped off in random accidents untill you are left with an eternally talking head.

The type of immortality I seek is the one where your body does not age, get deseased or woulded in any way. It is impossible for you to feel pain, but apart from that your senses act normally. Now the question is: what would i want to do with the said power?

TO CONQUER THE WORLD OF COURSE :)

The only thing most humans lack in order to acheve a goal is time. If I had infinate time, getting anything else would be only a matter of... time. Money? No problem. I would not have to spend a cent for myself, I would get a starting cash and invest it. Even if I go bankrupt I could start over again without problems. And each time I did that, I would aquire experience for my next try. How long do you think it would take me to mecome a multi-milionare? A century, two, three or whatever. It would not matter. And when I will be rich, it would be hard to loose th ewealth again.

What comes next? Power. Having aquired the ridiculous amount of money, I could go into politics. As before, I would slowly learn how to master speeches and the political programe. Each time something goes wrong, I could learn from my mistakes. It would not take more then a couple of decades to become a important figure in the country's politics. Soon I would be chosen the president.

And here comes the hardest part: from presidency to dictatorship. Hmmm... I don't know how could I do this yet, but there is always a way if one waits long enough. Mabie after a large amount of my terms as president when the people who will be the leader between the terms mess up, the citizens won't object if I propose replacing presidency with a constitutional monarchy?

The final part of my plan: world domination. After slowly stockpiling weponary, while at the same time making my country flourish, I couldmake a allience which would eventually turn into a huge country under my leadership (something like "United States of Europe" some people think the EU will turn to). Being the head of a large empire, what would be easier to do then to wait for the other countries to have problems and to take advantage of them to forcefully make them join?

Then comes the fun part: I will declare myself the emperor of the Solar System and abuse my power in any way I like, keeping my domain prosperous that is. I could reap the benifits of other super powers, like having an iron man suit for flight, synthetic materials for invisibilyty and other cool costumes for the rest :aware:

Edited by 9destroyer

Doddsy are you sure you wouldn't your power to cut off peoples head and steal their power?

I would like to be an Illusionist

Isn't an Illusionist just a Magician? I'm pretty sure all you need to be one of those is a cool looking mask and a hot assistant

Doddsy are you sure you wouldn't your power to cut off peoples head and steal their power?

That pnly works if you have intuitive aptitude, which wasn't the power I wanted :aware:

If I had more than one super power I would like psychic powers, able to control time, flight and invisibility.

If I had one, then I would choose able to control time.

Isn't an Illusionist just a Magician? I'm pretty sure all you need to be one of those is a cool looking mask and a hot assistant

No like being able to manipulate how other people perceive reality, fooling all five senses and being able to be touched without penetrating the disguise.

I'd want to be a guy in tights.

If I could have only one power, I would choose immortality. No, not the kind of immortality where you age without dying untill you are a few centuries old, paralised and unable to move. Also not the type of immortality where your body could be chopped off in random accidents untill you are left with an eternally talking head.

The type of immortality I seek is the one where your body does not age, get deseased or woulded in any way. It is impossible for you to feel pain, but apart from that your senses act normally. Now the question is: what would i want to do with the said power?

The only thing most humans lack in order to acheve a goal is time. If I had infinate time, getting anything else would be only a matter of... time. Money? No problem. I would not have to spend a cent for myself, I would get a starting cash and invest it. Even if I go bankrupt I could start over again without problems. And each time I did that, I would aquire experience for my next try. How long do you think it would take me to mecome a multi-milionare? A century, two, three or whatever. It would not matter. And when I will be rich, it would be hard to loose th ewealth again.

What comes next? Power. Having aquired the ridiculous amount of money, I could go into politics. As before, I would slowly learn how to master speeches and the political programe. Each time something goes wrong, I could learn from my mistakes. It would not take more then a couple of decades to become a important figure in the country's politics. Soon I would be chosen the president.

And here comes the hardest part: from presidency to dictatorship. Hmmm... I don't know how could I do this yet, but there is always a way if one waits long enough. Mabie after a large amount of my terms as president when the people who will be the leader between the terms mess up, the citizens won't object if I propose replacing presidency with a constitutional monarchy?

The final part of my plan: world domination. After slowly stockpiling weponary, while at the same time making my country flourish, I couldmake a allience which would eventually turn into a huge country under my leadership (something like "United States of Europe" some people think the EU will turn to). Being the head of a large empire, what would be easier to do then to wait for the other countries to have problems and to take advantage of them to forcefully make them join?

Then comes the fun part: I will declare myself the emperor of the Solar System and abuse my power in any way I like, keeping my domain prosperous that is. I could reap the benifits of other super powers, like having an iron man suit for flight, synthetic materials for invisibilyty and other cool costumes for the rest :aware:

...or.....who ever you're trying to conquer puts you in a cell for ever. one hell of a hard cell to get you out, with no contact what so ever with the exterior.

Now, what would i do with my powers(either control over the 4 elements or controlling time and space fully)

With control over the 4 elements. I don't know , have fun. I could fly(in theory), shoot flames, and control water and ice, create mountains

I could use my powers to do good, or total chaos.

With the power of controlling time and space

Aging? not a problem, i can simply make myself young again. I get a mortal sickness, cero problema, either i return to a point where i don't have the disease and try not to get it, or travel to the future to get a cure.

I could also be anywhere at any time , or even bring anything i want at anytime.

It would be awesome

Of course with immortality you'd live through all the horrors that humanity causes, see your race die, and eventually become the last being in the universe, unable to die.

With control over the 4 elements. I don't know , have fun. I could fly(in theory), shoot flames, and control water and ice, create mountains

You know the 4 "elements" aren't elements... right?

Of course with immortality you'd live through all the horrors that humanity causes, see your race die, and eventually become the last being in the universe, unable to die.

You know the 4 "elements" aren't elements... right?

yes i know

....but....I'm not going to say i'm going to control xenon or any other of the actual elements

....but....I'm not going to say i'm going to control xenon or any other of the actual elements

OH MY GOD THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Have powers of "God" for 3 days.

Should be enough time to make the world a better place :aware: .

Edited by Itch

...or.....who ever you're trying to conquer puts you in a cell for ever. one hell of a hard cell to get you out, with no contact what so ever with the exterior.

Now, what would i do with my powers(either control over the 4 elements or controlling time and space fully)

I could use my powers to do good, or total chaos.

With the power of controlling time and space

Aging? not a problem, i can simply make myself young again. I get a mortal sickness, cero problema, either i return to a point where i don't have the disease and try not to get it, or travel to the future to get a cure.

I could also be anywhere at any time , or even bring anything i want at anytime.

It would be awesome

"For ever" is a very long time, Raide. If somebody places me in a closet for a thousand years, i could wait untill it crumbles to dust and rim my way out. I cannot get wounded, so if I hit it long enough, rip it with my nails etc, it might take me years, but I will one day get out. Somebody will come to the cell out of curiosity, and then I could persuade him to let me out. And catching me will not be so easy either: I could, in theory, be cought in a giany net dropped from the sky, but they would have to tie me tighter, for this they would have to get close and then I could rip them up with my bare fingers.

And what will you do, the Great Manager of All Matter if somebody will sneak up behind you and put a well aimed bullet in your neck? Of cource, you might say you will travel in time to the place you were alive again, but this automatically makes you be able to travel from a state of death to a state of life, being a type of immortality too. Obviously I would prefer being immortal and controlling matter and time, but if I could choose only one power it would be immortality.

Have powers of "God" for 3 days.

Should be enough time to make the world a better place :aware: .

Can you elaborate how?