Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

New Guides!

Nice guides you guys! Also, about the poll... Anyone who votes for Farming needs to have their eyes gouged out, their head set on fire, and dropped in an abyssal hole of death. :aware:

Farming is fun, useful and can be done while doing anything else. What's wrong with that, I'm not sure.

Looking at the options, Farming gives lots of Herblore help, Summoning is OK help with a number of things, Firemaking is fun, Construction keeps item prices more sensible and makes pretteh houses and Agility lets you run more. All look 'useful' to me. :)

*Neo Avatars gets rid of Fishing

Looking at the options, Farming gives lots of Herblore help, Summoning is OK help with a number of things, Firemaking is fun, Construction keeps item prices more sensible and makes pretteh houses and Agility lets you run more. All look 'useful' to me. :)

*Neo Avatars gets rid of Fishing

*Doddsy agrees

Nice new guides and good job on the Summoning Help. I will give it a proper look later :aware:

Hmm, seems interesting! :aware:

I'll be reading them soon.

Definatly a good Summoning guide! :aware: Nice job on the other guides, too.

Guest paiostra123

hey sal, thx for the new updates, the guide really helped me :)

i'm having little problems with my combat lvl and farming lvl, i wanted to ask for a meele (att/str/def) leveling up guide

thx, keep the good job :aware:

Kudos to Razorlike for the Summoning Help guide - it's great! :)

I think there should be a "none of these" option on the poll, though - I don't think any of them should be removed... :aware:

hey sal, thx for the new updates, the guide really helped me :)

i'm having little problems with my combat lvl and farming lvl, i wanted to ask for a meele (att/str/def) leveling up guide

thx, keep the good job :aware:

There's currently a Combat guide that's been accepted. It hasn't been added to the site yet, but <here's> a link to it. :ice:

Edited by heb0

Kudos to Razorlike for the Summoning Help guide - it's great! :)

I think there should be a "none of these" option on the poll, though - I don't think any of them should be removed... :aware:

That's what makes the poll a difficult decision. You have to remove one if you decide to participate in it. If there was a None option, it would be an easy decision. It also makes the poll more interesting without such an option.

Nice guide!

url=http://www.draynor.net/][img=http://www.draynor.net/skill/strangeflames/cooking/20000/stan_450.png][/url]

Edited by stan

w00t my first time i evah responded it would'nt let me before didn'T UNDERSTAND :) how to use the forum hope it gets easier, and thanks on the summoning guide it helps, cheers to sal :) btw i need help still don't understand mking a revenant hunting guide :aware: ps how do i add a picture and signature? :ice: