Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kaknos

W1 Riot

People were still spamming earlier this afternoon...how long has this riot been going on?

{-Loyal Blue Skirt-}

People were still spamming earlier this afternoon...how long has this riot been going on?

{-Loyal Blue Skirt-}

It was meant for all day in June 6th. :aware:

I was there and was saying "Jagex rules!" And I got PM spammed :)

Riots are sad... they don't work unless it can agreed on (Swift switch)

wow.. i had no idea the riots were still going on.. thats ridiculous.

P2P have other ways to entertain themselves however. Its just because F2Ps usually only see Pking as something that isn't different between members and F2P. Its kind of a cross over ya know? Its something the F2P had as well as the P2P that really didn't matter on if you paid or not, but only on your combat, mage, or range skills and how you used them. It was something alot of people enjoyed, but since the wildy update, everything on members is always better then F2P. It was that way before, but harder to see because the way wildy used to be. Do you see what I mean? Im trying to phrase this easier.. uhh...

Wildy was best thing F2P had for people who enjoyed the combat skills.

Members have more to do with combat besides PK, and even then, we have TONS more to do anyway.

Essentially thats the problem. But they added the clanwars, bounty hunter, and Fist of Guthix, but those people are STILL rioting? It has way more content and possibilities then PKing did, it even has REWARDS for killing people in Fist of Guthix. You get the combat exp, AND the ability to get items to help in other skills you wouldn't otherwise have. I don't understand why those PKers are acting that way... It won't help because there are plenty of other F2Ps that will still be willing to play, and even upgrade to members.

i joined the first 'riots' about Swiftswitch and Jagex didn't back down about that.

There were the Pest Control Riots and Jagex didn't back down about that.

Then the original riots about 'pking being deaded' and Jagex didn't back down about that.

New riots about Pking and Jagex didn't back down about that.

Anyone else see a strange pattern emerging?

Oh my gosh this is soo annoying.

People think that when they riot,jagex will change they're minds. They bloody won't.

And in past cases i would babble on about waste or time etc. But too be honest, it's their own time they are wasting, i shouldn't waste my time complaining about it.

I think these pointless rioters are pointing out to the December 17th news post.They said it would all happen in the 6 months following that news post.It is now almost 6 months.I think some of the huge rioting ended.

For the love of freaking god... The riot is STILL going on.. Don't they have anything better to do with there lives? On a side note, there was only 20-40 people left when I checked.. Should end this weekend.

i think i found the same guy in the roits!!

aey4uq.png

dwq1w5.png

e6uo49.png

I Squared him out.. he's been there for 3 WHOLE TIMES!

~vik :wizard:

Edited by Vikash23

aey4uq.png

dwq1w5.png

e6uo49.png

Nice.. Could always be a bunch of spammed accounts for the riot, but you never know.

aey4uq.png

dwq1w5.png

e6uo49.png

Nice.. Could always be a bunch of spammed accounts for the riot, but you never know.

well there's a 50% of him coming out so much, and yes the screen shot i took there was a lvl 99 there!!

~vik :ph34r:

Wow, what a drama. It's a game, people! No one is forcing you to play it!

Wow, what a drama. It's a game, people! No one is forcing you to play it!

Darn tooting, I mean 6 blinking months, surely they've forgot about it by now!

It may be cause Im quite low level, and stick to skilling / questing, but the wilderness removal didn't affect me in the slightest!

I dont give a hoot about the wildy either :)

Perhaps they should go play lesser/boring killing games like Gunny Bunny, Destroy all Humans and WoW?

OnYx :aware:

Yeah, Clan Wars is enough for me, I don't see why they have to riot.

If they looked at the bright side, things are actually a lot better. We lost one good aspect, and we get a lot more! :)

I saw a group of people yelling, "Bring back RWT!" :aware:

Play clan wars! :wub:

I saw a group of people yelling, "Bring back RWT!" :)

They don't understand that if RWT kept going on, Runescape wouldn't exist any more. :aware:

Am I the only one that remembers the massive amount of autoers prior to the wilderness updates? :aware:

I'm ready to bet that most of the people rioting weren't even pkers, their stats and equipment don't match...

Am I the only one that remembers the massive amount of autoers prior to the wilderness updates? :aware:

I'm ready to bet that most of the people rioting weren't even pkers, their stats and equipment don't match...

They just want to have 1m so they can get there oh so pretty armor.

One day, just for the heck of it, I want to organize a silent riot. Everyone faces the same direction and just stands there. If anyone asks what we are doing, they get PM spammed "silent riot".

I'll join! haha.