Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fabis

Smoking Kills - Complete

Oh and Roy could u please make those Dungeon maps? :aware: Pls pls pls?

O ye, I'll do my best *goes on rs*

Oh yeah thanks for pointing out Neo. Ill fix that now.

Edited by Fabis

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb41/fa...ap_to_tombs.png

There's no clear colour difference between the Sophanem and Nardah routes.

Then tell him what colors he should use rather than letting him guess it. Remember the Vampyre Juvinate Slaying guide?

Why did you remind me of that rubbish that I wrote? :aware:

Edited by ArmyofIban

Edited the map:

map_to_tombsv2-1.png

Finally it looks good enough :aware:

Edited by Fabis

I mapped the whole upper floor but downstairs is partly impossible for me. Maybe someone could continue my work or take a few screenshots of the places I don't have?

Map

Hmm it seems that to enter those barriers you need to fight some bosses. Not good :)

Well if someone with high cmb could defeat them and get pictures for Roy then we will get the map ready.

If not then still we can survive without this map :aware:

Edited by Fabis

Begin by talking to Sumona in the northern Pollnivneach. She will say that her sister is down the well in the center of city and someone needs to rescue her. Of course that means you. Go to the well in the center of the city and try to climb in. A cat will stop you and won't let you go in. You may wonder, what does he want? Well then have your Catspeak amulet on and try to climb in the well again. The same cat will stop you and he will tell you that it is dangerous in it. You cannot survive without a Facemask down there and there are lots of Banshees. So you need a Facemask and Earmuffs on in the same time. Though, it's impossible. Or is it? Anyway that cat named Ali Cat will tell you that you need to find a spirit that could tell you how to survive in the well. The spirit once did climb down in the well, but died there. So he knows what do you need. You can find the spirit in a tomb south from Nardah and east from the Agility Pyramid. Now take your Catspeak and Ghostpseak amulet and your ranging or magic equipment. If you want you can take some food. Use this map to find your way to the tomb:

To:

Begin by talking to Sumona in northern Pollnivneach. She will say that her sister is down the well in the center of city and is in need of rescuing. Of course that means you. Go to the well in the center of the city and try to climb in. A cat will stop you, preventing you from going in. (Note: If you don't have your Catspeak amulet equipped, you will not be able to understand him.) Once you are able to understand him he will tell you that there are many dangers in the well. You cannot survive without Earmuffs down there because of the Banshees and smoke. So you need a Facemask and Earmuffs equipped at the same time. Though, it's impossible. Or is it? Ali Cat will tell you that you need to find a spirit that can teach you how to survive down in the well. The spirit had once climbed down the well, but ended up dying there, he did find a way to combine the two items though. You can find the spirit in a tomb south from Nardah and east from the Agility Pyramid. Now take your Catspeak and Ghostpseak amulet and your ranging or magic equipment. It is advised you take food, the monsters you encounter on the way are quite aggressive. Use this map to find your way to the tomb:

Wouldn't want to start off a guide with a fractured paragraph would we? :aware:

Also:

When you are at the swamp, be ready for some level 89 Crocodiles, that might attack you. While walking through the swamp, you will need to push through reeds.
When you arrive at the swamp be wary of level 89 Crocodiles, they are aggressive and appear from the ponds. To pass through the swamp you will need to push through the reeds, a suggested passage is shown on the map above.
Edited by Don Florty

Thanks Don :)

Fixed that :aware:

Edited by Fabis

You still haven't put my name on the thanks to: list! *Reports for copyright* :aware:

Edited by ArmyofIban

Oops :aware:

Sorry lol

Very nice guide Fabis, looking good! :wub: The images are excellent and the walkthrough itself is very clear and descriptive. Great work, this is definitely a helpful guide to completing the new quest! :)

-Accepted- :aware:

Thanks Sal :aware:

Tyvm :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.