Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jesman886

Smoking Kills

Smoking Kills

Written By Jesman886

Special Thanks To: Roy, Heretic, Jeremy, iRocky, Jagneb, Friky, Tis Mex, Agent F, Neo Avatars

Where to start: Speak with Sumona in Pollnivneach.

Skills Needed:Level 25 Crafting, Level 35 Slayer, Level 85 Combat

Quests Needed: The Restless Ghost and Ichthlarin's Little Helper

Items Needed: Earmuffs, facemask, range weapon & ammo, cat, Amulet of catspeak, Amulet of ghostspeak, pickaxe*, and banshees voice*.

* - items you can get during quest.

Recommended Skills: Be able to defeat level 54 mummies, 111 banshee queen, and have all protection prayers. Be able to use carpet transportation.

Recommended Quests:

Recommended Items: Weapon, desert robes, armor, waterskins (or water tiara), anti-poison potion, prayer potions, food, and super energy potion.

ewww, that is horible wording should be like

quest obtained items: banshee's voice

....very high damage so keep your hit points higher than 60.

can we not use protect from missles pray?

Edited by dude i love beef stew

Items Needed: Earmuffs, facemask, range weapon & ammo, cat, Amulet of catspeak, Amulet of ghostspeak, pickaxe*, and banshees voice*.

Try and be consistent with capitalisation so items are either all capitalised or all not capitalised.

You will first want to grab the pickaxe located on the south wall...

*giant wall of text*

He will tell you to return to Sumona to finished the quest. Go back to Pollnivneach and speak with Sumona to finish the quest.

There need to be more pictures to split the text up and make it interesting.

Quick Walkthrough:

*insert FQW*

The FQW should be more concise than that - see existing guides for some examples.

Thank you very much for the information.

Especially Cell! Thanks!

I am going to go take pictures now of the areas. If anyone has pictures of their walk through the quest then feel free to post :aware:

Thanks again,

Jesse

Well I'm going to take a little breather today. I will probably look back on this tomorrow!

Thanks for the help. It definately was my first time writing a guide here and the rules are very much different then other websites. In the future I think I will be able to do much better :)

If there are any bits and pieces you would like to steal from this and use for the actual website then feel free to. I will most likely finish this thing for myself because I realize that the other guide made was of very good quality!

Once she is dead you will be contacted by Catolax. He will tell you to return to Sumona to finished the quest. Go back to Pollnivneach and speak with Sumona to finish the quest.

It should be "to finish the quest".

And if I was making the guide, I'd remove "to finish the quest", since you'll use it in the next sentence.

As Neo said, the quick quest walkthrough isn't quick.

Edited by finisterra15