Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Slave To Emanick

The Greatest Sals Member In History

I thought this would be a topic about me but I was very dissapointed

You don't know how i felt :aware:

:wub: May he live on for ever and ever in our hearts, his posts, and that crazy movie! Wahoo!

That was totally random. Anyways, he is quite a guy. :aware: No, not THAT kind of guy, this one: :) No no no no.....this computer is acting crazy. Help! Tech Support! (Just kidding.) :ice: Don't worry, he might come back sooner or later.

:ice: May he live on for ever and ever in our hearts, his posts, and that crazy movie! Wahoo!

That was totally random. Anyways, he is quite a guy. :aware: No, not THAT kind of guy, this one: :wub: No no no no.....this computer is acting crazy. Help! Tech Support! (Just kidding.) :ice: Don't worry, he might come back sooner or later.

If you are a new member then you don't even understand this joke and don't know who is that guy :)

Never heard of him or saw him anywhere.

He was only around for like a day

I thought this would be a topic about me but I was very dissapointed

lol i get it

R.I.P DANIEL

Can someone explain this to me? The video was funny even though I didn't exactly know what it was about. He seemed rather conservative (not a bad atitude at all) :aware:

Can someone explain this to me? The video was funny even though I didn't exactly know what it was about. He seemed rather conservative (not a bad atitude at all) :)

He/she (I feel that I'm not worthy enough to use it's name, or it's appropiate gender) was probably one of the most epic trolls to hit Sals Realm.

:aware:

Guest Slave To Emanick
Can someone explain this to me? The video was funny even though I didn't exactly know what it was about. He seemed rather conservative (not a bad atitude at all) :aware:

As well as what Zach said, Cheimcalromance had a place in several signatures in 'fan' banners for quite some time after he left.

I wasn't really mocking his conservatism (he did have some posts that I disagreed with, but I steered clear of the more controversial ones), because I agree, it's a great attitude in many ways. But he acted so immature about everything that it was funny anyway. :)

~Eman :wub:

Zombie Kid and Saradomin's_Wrath were the best. He was pretty stupid and ignorant too.