Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blood Avenue

Have You Ever Stolen Something Before?

have you ever stolen something? It can be anything. The most I ever stolen was probably a chocolate bar from a Gas Station before :aware: Post whatever you have stolen.

I've miscounted the pick a mix by a couple of pence. :aware: But nothing more, no point in getting a criminal record.

Although, this topic seems like a 'who stole the most' show off topic. :)

Yep.

I was once in this summer school thing when I was really little, back when Gameboy Colors (when the GBA didn't come out yet) were the biggest thing. This kid had this GBC game that had 100 games on it. I wanted it. I stole it.

I also stole my 2 of my cousin's GBA games.

And one time I was at this huge gas station that had a souvenir shop and food court, and you know sometimes in shops they sell fancy rocks? Well, I wanted one so I stole it. I felt guilty though, and luckily, my mom needed to go back to the gas station for some reason, so I put it back.

And some other stuff I can't remember. I feel guilty.

Yep, I stop a Yugioh card from my friend back when I was about 11 :aware:.

Edited by Sp0rtsrule

I stole a pack of gum from a neighbors house before. And when I was like six I found an unpackaged pokemon toy, and thought because it was open, I could take it, but my mom caught me :aware:

Well, There is this hack you can use on vending machines, I believe you enter 4213 or something like that.. It brings you too the main menu for the machine. I managed to change the price of a small bottle of coke from 1.50 euro to 10c..

Not really stealing as I still bought it :aware:

Oh and once I accidently stole something out of the two euro shop. I had a scream mask in my hand and I forgot about it and walked out of the shop :) seriously

You know the take a penny-leave a penny bins? Those convienence stores never knew what hit 'em. :aware:

If you count a handful of pennies from school when I was in 3rd grade, then yes, I have stolen something.

Edit: Oh, and I've also given a gum-ball machine a Solvainian (sp?) coin, that's worth about two cents, but it mistook it for a quarter.

Edited by soxking

Yeah back when I was 8 in the 4-pack Gatorade it would give you a mini Gatorade rugby ball. So yeah I pretty much opened up the plastic and took it. Level 99 theving at 9 years old :aware:

Dani said he/she/it went with a few friends to the store to buy something for lunch and his/her/its friend took out a giant bottle of juice, candy bars, and some biscuits :)

I stole a canadian penny from my 3rd grade school cause it looked cool :aware:

(Hey wait a second, that's one cent!)

I stole YuGiOh cards from some kids backpack in fourth grade. I regret it. :aware:

In Pakistan I stole a pack of mints.

When I was in Kindergarten I stole a pack of SpiderMan cards, my parents found out later.

Once my cousins had a HUGE raid on this one store in Pakistan. Since one of them was really tall he stood in front so it looked so the store people couldn't see the others. They were stuffing bags of chips and stuff into their jacket pockets. At the end they walked away with about 20 bags of chips.

A crayon in Pre School. Umm, the other day I walked out of Wal*Mart without paying for a 6 pack of Crush, but then I went back in and payed for it when I realized.

That's it pretty much.

Oh yeah, man, I lift stuff all the time. At least twice a week. Usually it's small stuff like candy bars or sleeping pills, but I once stole a bike from a bike store. Just rolled it right out the door and rode.

umm yesterday i stole a game for ds like $40

don't ask how i pulled it out i used pshyics on my side =)

lol before school i go to the gas station i buy something and open my bad so then i buy gum and then it is like buy on get one ffree for me =)

then yea i still some other things *looks around**o crud! the Fuzz*

stole like 20 packs of sport cards (hockey,soccor,football,baseball) and put them in a puzzle box,took out the puzzle pieces then my mom saw the pieces liying on the floor and but them in the box, found the cards i got in big trouble...that when i was about 9...

A while back, somebody had this Calculator in a Palm Pilot form, I liked it, so I plucked it from his desk. :) Also I liked somebody's $1 tic-tac-toe game, I tore it from it's keychain. I broke it. I regret doing both... :aware:

I also remember lifting a cheap 10 cent toy from a rummage sale shop when I was four. My mom saw it and paid for it.

Edited by Click This

I've..stolen alot :) Namely small unnoticeable things that don't pass you by... :aware:

It adds up anyhow..

OH NO-the FBI's outside :wub:

Merchandise me friends.

-Flameizet-

I payed to watch 1 movie at a theater and sneaked into another one after I watched the first. :aware: When I was 10 I went to a pharmacy and I saw 2 toy cars on the shelf (w/o the package and with scratches on them) so I took them. Still have them to this day believe it or not. Someone stole my phone actually when I was 12. I put it under my hat on a counter to get something, and next thing you know, some guy is running out the door like a bullet. I'm normally a calm and 'think before you do' type of person so if I take or steal something really valuable, I feel too guilty and put it back.

Edited by keldo