Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
c0dex_

Vote For John Mccain

If I could, I would vote for him.

I used to like Obama, until after looking at a huge picture of his face on a magazine. It scared me. He looked like a terrorist.

I guess I still like Obama, but McCain looks like a nice guy.

And his niece goes to my school, so yeah. (:

Why democracy fails.

Um No thank u. :) The last thing the world needs is 4 more years of FAILED Bush policy. :aware: America and the world needs a resuscitation right now and I doubt whether McCain will do just that.

Soooo. dispite the fact that he hangs with shifty people, I still cry out.....

OBAMA FTW!!!

obamalgimage.gif

Edited by Phoenix Rider

push back the sea. People can try, but they are destined to fail

Unless your moses.

Well I'm not American or of voting age but I don't think he'd get my vote.

I'm not voting for McCain. Neither, I imagine, are any of you.

Why?

Because you have to be 18 to vote.

:aware:

Hey guys I'm older than the general Runescape player and a distinguished member on a Runescape forum. I guess I'm better than everyone else on the forum.

God I'm so cool. It's a good thing there isn't an underlying joke here that I'm missing so that I can take an opportunity to age-bash.

Looks like somebody got a taste of his own medicine. Boo-hoo-hoo.

I used to like Obama, until after looking at a huge picture of his face on a magazine. It scared me. He looked like a terrorist.

A South-America-style dictatorship is getting more appealing by the minute.

Why?

:aware:

Hey guys I'm older than the general Runescape player and a distinguished member on a Runescape forum. I guess I'm better than everyone else on the forum.

God I'm so cool. It's a good thing there isn't an underlying joke here that I'm missing so that I can take an opportunity to age-bash.

Hi. My name is Venom. If you took the time to look at my profile, you would notice that I am 15 years old. I am not able to vote in this years election.

I'm not age bashing, I'm stating a fact. I'd estimate that well over 90% of the people here are under the age of 18.

This is why you shouldn't vote for McCain.

Anyone who wishes, may use my sig.

I'm voting for Venom, sorry.

I'd vote for me too, if I could.

I'm going to charge through the doorway of justice, into the voting place of justice, pick up the ballot of justice, write in your name of justice, and punch a hole next to it.

Not if I lock the door of justice. :aware:

The Door of Justice can never be locked. America proved that. When the tyrannical Brits tried to lock it, we beat 'em down. The Door of Justice is more than a symbol. The Door of Justice is the knowledge in everyone's hearts that there is hope and potential. That evil shall never triumph and all that is good shall one day prevail. The Door of Justice is more than an ideal, for it's being accomplished every day. We just don't always look for it. Attempting to lock the Door of Justice is a fools battle. It's like trying to block the wind, or push back the sea. People can try, but they are destined to fail. The Door of Justice shall forever remain unlocked. God Bless America. Thank you, and good night.

What if I build a wall of oppression in front of the door of justice?

Edited by heb0

I'm voting for Venom, sorry.

I'd vote for me too, if I could.

I'm going to charge through the doorway of justice, into the voting place of justice, pick up the ballot of justice, write in your name of justice, and punch a hole next to it.

Not if I lock the door of justice. :aware:

The Door of Justice can never be locked. America proved that. When the tyrannical Brits tried to lock it, we beat 'em down. The Door of Justice is more than a symbol. The Door of Justice is the knowledge in everyone's hearts that there is hope and potential. That evil shall never triumph and all that is good shall one day prevail. The Door of Justice is more than an ideal, for it's being accomplished every day. We just don't always look for it. Attempting to lock the Door of Justice is a fools battle. It's like trying to block the wind, or push back the sea. People can try, but they are destined to fail. The Door of Justice shall forever remain unlocked. God Bless America. Thank you, and good night.

What if I build a wall of oppression in front of the door of justice?

The Soviets tried that. Then Reagan gave a speech and the wall came crumbling down.

America/Venom: 2, Evil/heb0: 0

Edited by Venom

Guest Slave To Emanick

Why?

:)

Hi. My name is Venom. If you took the time to look at my profile, you would notice that I am 15 years old. I am not able to vote in this years election.

I'm not age bashing, I'm stating a fact. I'd estimate that well over 90% of the people here are under the age of 18.

Actually, judging from the Surveys and Polls section, I think it'd be a little under 90%. But yeah, otherwise +1.

~Eman :aware:

Obama is a prettier man than McCain.

Why?

:)

Quoted for taking what i was gonna say.

Stealer :aware:

Edited by Guest_Hamtaro_

This is why you shouldn't vote for McCain.

Anyone who wishes, may use my sig.

Actually, my OP here is a much better reason than the fact that he's tech-illiterate.

Unfortunately, few of you actually bothered to watch the video.

Edited by c0dex_