Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
c0dex_

Vote For John Mccain

im gona vot 4 mcain cos he prtecs us from teroris and ilegal alien who mite newclur bom us. :aware:

lolo i vaot 4 obombaahhh bcuz he nos soo mcsh nd he nos los abut gas tax lolo.

lololo nd da wief izz so smrt! :aware:

I'm not voting for McCain. Neither, I imagine, are any of you.

Why?

Because you have to be 18 to vote.

:aware:

I'm voting for Venom, sorry.

I'd vote for me too, if I could.

I'm going to charge through the doorway of justice, into the voting place of justice, pick up the ballot of justice, write in your name of justice, and punch a hole next to it.

I'm going to charge through the doorway of justice, into the voting place of justice, pick up the ballot of justice, write in your name of justice, and punch a hole next to it.

Not if I lock the door of justice. :aware:

The Door of Justice can never be locked. America proved that. When the tyrannical Brits tried to lock it, we beat 'em down. The Door of Justice is more than a symbol. The Door of Justice is the knowledge in everyone's hearts that there is hope and potential. That evil shall never triumph and all that is good shall one day prevail. The Door of Justice is more than an ideal, for it's being accomplished every day. We just don't always look for it. Attempting to lock the Door of Justice is a fools battle. It's like trying to block the wind, or push back the sea. People can try, but they are destined to fail. The Door of Justice shall forever remain unlocked. God Bless America. Thank you, and good night.

The Door of Justice can never be locked. America proved that. When the tyrannical Brits tried to lock it, we beat 'em down. The Door of Justice is more than a symbol. The Door of Justice is the knowledge in everyone's hearts that there is hope and potential. That evil shall never triumph and all that is good shall one day prevail. The Door of Justice is more than an ideal, for it's being accomplished every day. We just don't always look for it. Attempting to lock the Door of Justice is a fools battle. It's like trying to block the wind, or push back the sea. People can try, but they are destined to fail. The Door of Justice shall forever remain unlocked. God Bless America. Thank you, and good night.

Well...I'm voting for Obama's momma.

Why?

Who says we aren't of age? I will be voting in November. It isn't my choice; it is my duty as an American citizen. I have already decided on which candidate will get my vote based on how I believe they will improve the United States and the world. My decision is not based on race, sex, or religion and yours should not be either. My vote will stay private though.

Edited by Agent F

To be honest; here's what I see:

28txdt3.png

Let everyone have a choice, and don't force anything on them. And most of the people on this forum aren't even 18+.

Edited by Lion

Lion, are you trying to lock the Door of Justice? I don't take kindly to that. :aware:

Nope, but I am trying to lock to door of a million "You Should Vote for _____" topics. :aware:

Nope, but I am trying to lock to door of a million "You Should Vote for _____" topics. :aware:

Ok, that's allowed.

28txdt3.png

Let everyone have a choice, and don't force anything on them. And most of the people on this forum aren't even 18+.

snailqu9.png

I feel insulted, but just enough to chuckle.

If I could, I would vote for him.

I used to like Obama, until after looking at a huge picture of his face on a magazine. It scared me. He looked like a terrorist.

I guess I still like Obama, but McCain looks like a nice guy.

And his niece goes to my school, so yeah. (:

Guest Slave To Emanick
If I could, I would vote for him.

I used to like Obama, until after looking at a huge picture of his face on a magazine. It scared me. He looked like a terrorist.

I guess I still like Obama, but McCain looks like a nice guy.

And his niece goes to my school, so yeah. (:

Wait, what? You're not voting for Obama because his face looks scary on magazine covers? Number one, that has no effect on his proficiency at being President. Number two, no one else I've talked to shares your opinion on that. It's not like the world will hate the US because we're being represented by Scarface Bullymug or something. :)

Isn't McCain 73? His niece must have stayed back like...thirty times. :)

Do you mean grandniece? :ice:

~Eman :aware:

Haha, yes ;P. But I did say that I still kind of like him. McCain just seems super nice :]

And I have no idea. She's in my carpool's math class & the teacher was talking about the election and about McCain. She could be grandniece. Still cool :aware:

Guest Slave To Emanick
Haha, yes ;P. But I did say that I still kind of like him. McCain just seems super nice :]

And I have no idea. She's in my carpool's math class & the teacher was talking about the election and about McCain. She could be grandniece. Still cool :aware:

Yeah, it is. Still, it's amazing.

I would vote for McCain too, if I could vote - I won't be eligible until 2011. :) He seems like the most honest, although he does have those vague promises for both sides that are the hallmark of so many unscrupulous politicians.

Still, I admire his character in several ways. And I think he'll do what he thinks is right for the nation, which I suspect is more or less what I think is right. :ice: Not exactly, but then no human's views are perfect.

~Eman :)

Yeah, he does seem like the kind of person who isn't really corrupt. Maybe it's because he's kind of old, haha (in a...polite way, of course). But it's nice to see that someone cares, and really looks like they do. I don't really pay attention to politics - not a big fan of it - so I could be wrong.

Why?

Hey guys I'm older than the general Runescape player and a distinguished member on a Runescape forum. I guess I'm better than everyone else on the forum.

God I'm so cool. It's a good thing there isn't an underlying joke here that I'm missing so that I can take an opportunity to age-bash.

Edited by c0dex_