Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DeathKnightZ

If You Could Have 1 Wish What Would It Be?

You find a lamp decide to rub it a genie pops out and he tells you that you can have just 1 wish, what would it be. Mine would be unlimited money because everything has its price think of runescape you could go on those money sites to buy runescape money buy membership easy annually, theses only 1 catch with your posting and that is that you must try to keep the wishes varied and try to give a decent description

Tbh. that I was hot and all the girls loved me epicly.

Oh yeah, and I don't even care. Screw World Peace.

Actually, I would wish for more wishes. Then I can wish for all the things that I truly want. :aware:

I would wish that I could time travel, like Doctor Who.

:aware:

That I could pause time. So I can do naughty, naughty stuff like playing Runescape naked :aware: .

Knowing my luck, no matter what I wished, it would have a negative consequence :aware:

That I could pause time. So I can do naughty, naughty stuff like playing Runescape naked :aware: .

If you have stopped time how are you going to play runescape

I think he meant like that movie, "Click", where you can stop time but you can still continue going on.

I think he meant like that movie, "Click", where you can stop time but you can still continue going on.

yes but if the world is stopped how would the server data be able to be transported from the jagex servers to our computers also wouldn't the computer freeze Edited by I Saheta I

Hmm... REmeber the old saying, "Be careful what you wis- Oh screw it, I would wish for the genie to be free.

I would wish for my now ex girlfriend as of late last night to come back to me.

I don't think wishing about that is going to make you feel better if it comes true you won't be able to love her

Edited by I Saheta I

to be a member for eternity. or more wishis so then I can wish for that and a level 99 mage by the JAGEX sweepstakes, they up my mage level 59 levels.

People would be like, ';o how did you get 99 in all skills so quick'

:)

I would wish for my now ex girlfriend as of late last night to come back to me.

I don't think wishing about that is going to make you feel better if it comes true you won't be able to love her

Actually it would make me feel better, alot better we weren't together long enough to have the most serious relationship, only 3 months. She was my best friend for years and it would make me feel alot better to have her back.

i have another idea, i would wish that i was the ruler of the world (evil ruler but ruler still) sorta like the game overlord, i would have many minions that would terrorize all the noobs and get a few of them to commit suicide to make me laugh lol, i would also have an infinite spawning pit for the minions to continuously spawn from

Edited by I Saheta I

I wish that I had a pet Arctic Fox. :) By the way why waste your wish on RuneScape? :) Its just a game. . . :aware:

Maybe a wish for happiness, I think.

Hmm... REmeber the old saying, "Be careful what you wis- Oh screw it, I would wish for the genie to be free.

The genie to be free? I don't get what you mean.

I'd wish for 1000000 wishes.

The genie to be free? I don't get what you mean.

I'd wish for 1000000 wishes.

I think he's hoping that the genie will give him something it return for wishing him out of the lamp

I wish for unlimited wishes. Then I could have anything whenever I wanted :aware:

(Assuming what we wished for came true)

Edited by -REAP-

that is a good idea oh_snap. Btw i have a thread about teleporting so any posts about that post it there plz ------ Thx --< I Saheta I >--

Edited by I Saheta I

the only problem i see with that wish is that you might not get any appreciation for it , what im greedy i can't help it