Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ubermorph

Bored

What all can i do to stay awake? My computer isn't working, so i can't play any online games. I've had to type all this from my PS3 web browser.

Lol I know the feeling can't survive without our technology can we, if its daytime, I'm not sure what part of the world you'r in, its 10 am here, well meet up with some friends possibly, go swimming, or do what I do, start training a martial art :aware:, very good fun and runescape like its just training grading etc.

Guest Slave To Emanick

I have another question on What To Do To Stay Awake.

I have, uh, school in like an hour and a half. It's 5:09 AM. And I haven't slept. :ice: (Because of both schoolwork and Sal's. :aware: )

What should I do to keep myself afloat throughout the day, and in good working order? :)

~Eman :)

I have, uh, school in like an hour and a half. It's 5:09 AM. And I haven't slept. :ice: (Because of both schoolwork and Sal's. :aware: )

What should I do to keep myself afloat throughout the day, and in good working order? :)

Get some sleep! You reap what you sow.

Guest Slave To Emanick

I have, uh, school in like an hour and a half. It's 5:09 AM. And I haven't slept. :wub: (Because of both schoolwork and Sal's. :aware: )

~Eman :ice:

Get some sleep! You reap what you sow.

Yeah, I know. :) But I had a project to finish that took about, maybe, four to five hours longer than it was supposed to. (Multitudes of technical difficulties.)

I'm used to it by now, anyway. :) Going to get ready for school now. (I couldn't really go to sleep because an hour's rest would just make it monumentously hard to get up in the morning, and I'd miss the bus.)

Edited by Slave To Emanick

I'd play your PS3. You have one :aware:

Do the following in this order

- Make yourself one lukewarm cup of strong tea/coffee( stir the tea-bag round many times or add lots more coffee grandules)

- Drink it in 2-3 mouthfuls

- Make youself one hot cup of hot chocolate

- Drink it slowly whilst preparing the following

- toast with eggs is really really good for helping with energy levels (plenty of butter as well)

If you cared to follow this you'd see what major difference it made :aware: