Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AP Running

Official 'runescape Is Down' Topic Look Here!

what i think it is its just a system crash on the jagex server becuase someone f'd up with the new quest which made the server overload

dus crashing runescape and funorb

:aware:

I agree, or they're testing the new graphics...or even releasing them

Seems as though it might not be back on for some time at this rate.

*sits in corner and cries*

~Pizza :aware:

PS: Call me a nerd, see if I care. :)

Can we please stop with the quoting of the users reading this topic, at least post *something* to do with the topic :aware:

yea I was just thinking about the date. Jagex woulkdnt do this though, could it be a hack :aware:

Heres a list of what iisnt workign and what is

works

Ruenscape hompage

Knowledge Database

Jagex main website

Funorb

Funrb Games (just play!)

doesnt work

Anything that require log in

Highscores

Funorb games with log in

Edited by The Who?

I suspect some sort of bug that was being abused maybe? Maybe a hack, and on Friday the 13th lol I mean come on the date is terribly suspicious xD

I can sense conspiratory threads :)

if i had 1k every time i saw a "suspect" of what hapopened to jagex i had a couple of santas by now

It's meant to be 1GP ;P

78 Members: Neolitia, Patou, Mano, Sam S, sensual seduction, JaCo990, Doddsy, T1m3 2 K0, Sushi, jakeismydog, dynoair94, NPH-, Snowager30, Phiberus, djpailo, Thunder, hofman 07, darkmantle12, Grand, Lizzard, Or Eat Pies, chaosor, Jacup Ellis, trey strukel, Vikash23, The Who?, iPizza, Dark Jaklord, Michael, Heretic, Twist of Fate, skelengel, Jamesbantam, patrick lacasse, Addrad, Spectre, a1 sauc3, basketballman, I Choc, Chocolate, 777gamer777, Jonathan Met, Twbrowne, stoptht, chrisnguyen7, mageattack54, xxxfinpkxxx, B0B, Terminator, Nasty Jenny, lavagolem101, varomak, Ihatebacon56, Victory Guy8, Biscuit, Callum_2a, Flanker, Ellie, Spirit Hc, Jagneb, Telnik, Runescape-Has-Died, Fat Ice Cream, Katylynne, girlwt, RSmaster, xgmaker, Fabio, Ragin Arr0ws, lordy, Exp_91, repopulating, Vixin, Willpie, rc18tracer, Taylors, milogodman, Lara_Howard

Wow, a lot of people. o.O

What's really annoying is that they haven't posted an announcement, I suspect that they aren't updating anything because then they'd post an announcement saying they would do so. They are probably having some technical issues they have to fix urgently so they have no choice. Can't access the official forums either. :aware:

~Neo

That is now spam. Jamster, most people have stopped already.

Don't call yourself Neo, you'll be flamed for impersonation.

Edited by Jamster
Yeah, I'm a bit late to the party ;) Just establishing it is obviously spam. Not that it shouldn't be obvious ;)

78 Members: Neolitia, Patou, Mano, Sam S, sensual seduction, JaCo990, Doddsy, T1m3 2 K0, Sushi, jakeismydog, dynoair94, NPH-, Snowager30, Phiberus, djpailo, Thunder, hofman 07, darkmantle12, Grand, Lizzard, Or Eat Pies, chaosor, Jacup Ellis, trey strukel, Vikash23, The Who?, iPizza, Dark Jaklord, Michael, Heretic, Twist of Fate, skelengel, Jamesbantam, patrick lacasse, Addrad, Spectre, a1 sauc3, basketballman, I Choc, Chocolate, 777gamer777, Jonathan Met, Twbrowne, stoptht, chrisnguyen7, mageattack54, xxxfinpkxxx, B0B, Terminator, Nasty Jenny, lavagolem101, varomak, Ihatebacon56, Victory Guy8, Biscuit, Callum_2a, Flanker, Ellie, Spirit Hc, Jagneb, Telnik, Runescape-Has-Died, Fat Ice Cream, Katylynne, girlwt, RSmaster, xgmaker, Fabio, Ragin Arr0ws, lordy, Exp_91, repopulating, Vixin, Willpie, rc18tracer, Taylors, milogodman, Lara_Howard

Wow, a lot of people. o.O

What's really annoying is that they haven't posted an announcement, I suspect that they aren't updating anything because then they'd post an announcement saying they would do so. They are probably having some technical issues they have to fix urgently so they have no choice. Can't access the official forums either. :aware:

~Neo

what i think it is its just a system crash on the jagex server becuase someone f'd up with the new quest which made the server overload

dus crashing runescape and funorb

:aware:

I agree, or they're testing the new graphics...or even releasing them

The new Graphics will be released in July.

YEAH OMG

Why is it every time this happens everyone is like WTF WHAT IS happening!!1111Q!!!!!

Even highscores and forums are down...

Could be graphics update..I could see them shutting everything down for something that big.

o noes guise but wat if arr esss is rooined?

I has a lev 98 almust 99 wc nd i neeeed arr ess!

Where will i go? outsidee? :)

what is this outside you speak of? :aware:

I don't know, some new minigame I think.

where is this minigame and what are the requirements?

Out your front door

Requirements:

Gotta be a f2p under level 100 combat.

Darn. I don't meet the requirements :)

I seriously doubt they are updating the new graphics. Why? There would have been a system update timer. Players have been kicked out suddenly out of servers, and risk losing experience. Jagex would not risk doing that just for an update, infact, they wouldn't risk doing that full stop. Its definitely a technical glitch, and will probably take a while to resolve.

Well, the 2 big chances of what happened could have been Jagex testing out the new graphics, or a bug could have messed up everything, causing a malfunction. Whatever it is, it's turning out to take a while.

o noes guise but wat if arr esss is rooined?

I has a lev 98 almust 99 wc nd i neeeed arr ess!

Where will i go? outsidee? :)

what is this outside you speak of? :aware:

I don't know, some new minigame I think.

where is this minigame and what are the requirements?

Out your front door

Requirements:

Gotta be a f2p under level 100 combat.

Noes not f2p :)

Can we please stop with the quoting of the users reading this topic, at least post *something* to do with the topic :aware:

You;d better not even try to close this mate, we are having the Friday 13th of our lives - at least I am :)

Just relax and join in :)

OnTopic, maybe they decided to test on the worlds that we often see offline but it brought the whole thing down..... so many possibilites we can only guess I guesss

I think someone has blown up the jagex offices, anyone seen on Rs Humour, the funny threats to blow up the offices, mabye it's happening, mabye it's trrruuueee? as I live not even a mile from the Offices, and i heard a small explosion about 4-7 minutes before the servers went offline....hmmm, creepy.. :aware:

Rs is over lets all go cut ourself :aware:

How about a riot in real life? Maybe they all fell asleep on the job?

I have to go to the bathroom (to take a crap), I wonder how many posts this topic will have when I get back. Maybe the HQ really is covered in poop.

Edited by Thunder

RS TOILETS BROKE!!! ALL HQ IS COVERED IN POOP!!!! RS NOW IS OFFICIALY A CRAPPY GAME!! rofl :)

That post is something classified in the other, and "wtf was that" posts

Darn, I was in the middle of doing a clue (puzzle box), got kicked off... hopefully they won't make me do the top 3 rows again. :aware:

Yay.. Apparently this isn't the graphics update.