Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AP Running

Official 'runescape Is Down' Topic Look Here!

Anwser:

Some Runescape riot guys (pkers that want wildy back) went to JaGex in London and burned down the office with the servers. So only website is left up.

R.I.P Runescape

Now don't ask questions anymore like: OMG WHAT HAPPEND TO RS DID IT DIEDDDDDDDDD?

Edited by Powerhel

Meh.

I didn't do much anyway, I just finished a slayer task, started a new one, went to ice giants, got curious...

And nearly got killed by wyverns, and then went back to ice giants...

So i wouldn't mind a roll back...

And btw, friday the 13th is ftw!

One world is now completely "OFF" and the rest unavailable. It just logged me out =[ Haven't seen one this bad for years =[

omg i was fletching when in the the clan (chat central) people were beginning to worry because the exchange stoppped working (couldernt buy OR sell things) i thourght this was just on a certain world then everyone else was saying it and already there were riots on some worlds next thing you know i got "connection lost attempting to reestablish and logged out i tryed to logg in and it said server offline then i went to change worlds and...

RSCrashed.png

its fully down

EDIT - 30 mins later still down

Edited by hofman 07

Anwser:

Some Runescape riot guys (pkers that want wildy back) went to JaGex in London and burned down the office with the servers. So only website is left up.

R.I.P Runescape

Now don't ask questions anymore like: OMG WHAT HAPPEND TO RS DID IT DIEDDDDDDDDD?

Ok there are more servers over the world. Thats why they say usa, london, and stuff.

if it's like i'm used to it will be back online soon but what if it is the graphics will it take longer then?

~Da Vinci

No actually i look on RHQ to see if they were updating and they are looking for new programmers probably people that know wut the are doing.

Anwser:

R.I.P Runescape

Lol if that happened.

But even if it did, I'm sure Jagex has backup somewhere.

Anwser:

R.I.P Runescape

Ok there are more servers over the world. Thats why they say usa, london, and stuff.

I know, I was just joking :aware:

Anwser:

R.I.P Runescape

err you have problems... obviously a noob

World 119 is offline so thats probably where the illusive 347 players are hiding.

Idk whether this has anything to do with the servers but we are having a bit of bad weather in England, and Jagex is based in England. :)

Just a thought as to why they're offline.

~Pizza :aware:

lol NO PLUGS WERE PULLED!!!! if they were, mods wouldn't be playing

Idk whether this has anything to do with the servers but we are having a bit of bad weather in England, and Jagex is based in England. :)

rain never hurt anyone :)

pfft this is what they said last time

Kinda stinks this happened i was at dks and got a drop i hope it doesnt go back

Now most?

223 User(s) are reading this topic (164 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

58 Members: rc18tracer, T1m3 2 K0, jakeismydog, iRocky, Jacup Ellis, dynoair94, Dark Jaklord, JaCo990, Mano, Kitty Mcgee, The Who?, Powerhel, Airplane, Thunder, Micael Fatia, Heretic, Sam S, notArch, darkmantle12, iPizza, Tis Holierthanu1, Da Vinci 2nd, Chocolate, Six, Zammadothix!!, lavagolem101, 50 and g, Fitlinxx, chaosor, varomak, Biscuit, Snowager30, Sheepydomin, sianage, Ash Man, Vikash23, zadkiel_x, Baker649, Flanker, Jamesbantam, Blingking502, a1 sauc3, Twbrowne, chrisnguyen7, Chukonu5, Piggybank30, Radiance, Or Eat Pies, Fat Ice Cream, xgmaker, Fabio, Willpie, RSmaster, lordy, Cheezit17, Shyravenn, GatherWizard, godlozzer

rain never hurt anyone :)

Yes, it really did. Will this become the topic with the most posts.. ever? :ice: