Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
It wasnt me

I Gotta Make Money

ok i was wondering how can i make money with these stats and armour i am not good at money making....

any stats i should get to make money?

statsarmourig3.png

statsarmourig3.95510976df.jpg

edit:69 defence now

Edited by It wasnt me

Easy. Work hard and you'll find a way.

I have around 5m total in items and cash, and I got it in an ENORMOUS number of ways. I don't lose money, generally, so no matter what I keep getting richer. I've made maybe 500k total from treasure trails, at least 2m from running law runes, around 1.5m making cannonballs a LONG time ago. At least another 600k from mining iron... I don't have great WC, so I just do whatever it takes. I'd recommend WC, though, if you want to gain a way to make SERIOUS money, eventually. Just get really good at that or fishing and you can make lots of dough.

I find slayer provides a nice way to make money. You may have to buy supplies to complete some tasks, but you will end up making a profit on them. Either that, or stick with a skill and work on it until it provides a good way to make money. Fishing and woodcutting are both decent options, but high alching with magic can make decent money and its gives you a nice combat skill. I like Enoch's ideas as well, try some of those out. :aware:

Edit: Oh yeah, coal prices have risen 18% this week, you could try mining.

Edited by Rouge_menace

I'd like to warn you, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but about the private conversation on your screenshot...

Magic spells always have the same maximum damage, but the armor you wear DOES affect your chance to hit. You're MUCH less likely to hit someone with a spell wearing full rune than you are wearing full mystic.

I'd like to warn you, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but about the private conversation on your screenshot...

Magic spells always have the same maximum damage, but the armor you wear DOES affect your chance to hit. You're MUCH less likely to hit someone with a spell wearing full rune than you are wearing full mystic.

he was talking about using slayer dart...