Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bob Reborn

Chronicles Of The Son Of Guthix. Back!

I give this story a bump. Also guys, instead of just reading the story can you also post? I feel EXTREMELY bad to double post. (Getting warns)

P.S:

Only people who have 40+ posts can post characters.

And please only made up ones, not from movies or from runescape.

Example of a BAD ONE that I don't want.

Name:

Bob

Bio:

Is a lvl 3 noob and is famous.

Edited by MasterChief

I hate to bump... But I need characters :huh:

lol herez 1, It's gonna be simple and sweet

Name: John

Description: Is extremely strong and swift but hates to fight but loves to... dance! With party pete!

Main Combat Type: Meele

Align(Neutral good or bad?) Neither Good or bad he's just Kewl

God: He considers himself to be the God Of Dance =D

Name: Jeff

Description:Brown haired, tanned, and around 5 feet

Main combat type: Melee with range

Align:Good

God:if this is supposed to say if you are a god, I'm not one. Otherwise, he worships none.

Description: Is extremely strong and swift but hates to fight but loves to... dance! With party pete!

Declined but maybe I'll accept it if you change it... This ain't a comedy show this is mostly about combat :huh:

God:if this is supposed to say if you are a god, I'm not one. Otherwise, he worships none.

Took a few weeks to get characters eh?

Accepted

Edited by MasterChief

Declined but maybe I'll accept it if you change it... This ain't a comedy show this is mostly about combat :huh:

Accepted

Lol ok fine I'll make this one non comedic.

Description: Spiky hair, blue eyes with a Glimming face (not sure if thats a word... ill make it one!), 6 foot 2

Main combat type: Dance... ehh forgot no comedy umm Ancient magics with a mixrure of lunars.

Alignment: Evil at first but when he realizes that the black nights of doing he becomes good.

God: He doesn't worship god as his family was murdered when he was 5 and he was helpless and had to watch them being tortured until they finally died.

I wont give it a rating yet, as you haven't posted much lol!

Edited by Killerzk12

Accepted

Lol ok fine I'll make this one non comedic.

Description: Spiky hair, blue eyes with a Glimming face (not sure if thats a word... ill make it one!), 6 foot 2

Main combat type: Dance... ehh forgot no comedy umm Ancient magics with a mixrure of lunars.

Alignment: Evil at first but when he realizes that the black nights of doing he becomes good.

God: He doesn't worship god as his family was murdered when he was 5 and he was helpless and had to watch them being tortured until they finally died.

I wont give it a rating yet, as you haven't posted much lol!

Accepted.

Chapter 2!

As me and Blake got up onto the wall of the white knight's castle, they saw cannons at the back. "shizzle!" I screamed. Me and Blake jumped down, but Blake wasn't so lucky since he was shot in the shoulder by a cannonball. I put his body into the moat, and ran quickly. As I was running someone grabbed me and I instantly took out my dragon scimitar. "Whoa whoa whoa, I'm friendly." And he took out his Rune two handed sword in one hand. "You're pretty strong." He cut a black knight's arm off. "Thanks and you've got sharp eyes." I grinned and kicked a black knight's head. Then shot a arrow into his neck. "Good things they've got un armored spots. Heh, neck and elbows,better than nothing." Our instincts told us to run when we saw a mob of black knights chasing after us. "shizzle!" screamed the stranger. "I forgot to ask your name sir." He took out a bow and I took out mine and he shot a black knight in the neck with his yew short bow. "That was lucky.." I shot another black knight with a arrow and said, "Hey did you hear me!?" He started running faster. "Jeff!". And he stopped. I looked behind us and looked around us. We were surrounded. "shizzle!" and I was shot in the leg. Jeff was shot on the shoulder and he winked at me. Whispering "Play along.." he gave a loud cry and shoved a pink berry into his mouth, he then threw one into mine. And I understood and then fell down face first. Hoping they wouldn't notice. But sadly they did and put their hand on my heart and was surprised it wasn't beating. "Job well done!" And they started going back. Jeff shook my shoulder as a sign to show they were all gone. "Now what?" I asked. "Now we should go rest somewhere. Hopefully at a inn." I protested at first, but thought it was a good idea. "I think the black knights are gone so we can rest there." We started walking and when we got there, we weren't too surprised that the place was a wreck. "God damned black knights." I said Jeff then pushed me away and he rolled out of the way of a smoke rush. "What the.." and I saw a wizard in blue robes with black spiky hair, nearly like mine. "A wizard that thieves!?" I blurted out loud. The stranger said "It's how I survive!" I shot a arrow at him and he used some kind of a magic shield. "It's useless. Your moves won't work." Jeff then was behind him and hit the stranger with the hilt of his two handed sword. "Tie him!" Jeff said and I pushed him onto a chair and took his staff, Jeff tied him. "Why did you attack us?" I asked. "I need money to survive..." Me and Jeff left and asked his name and found out it was John. "Would you like to join us?" John nodded his head and a purple circle surrounded him. He had just teleported. "He has his staff hopefully he won't come after us again." Me and Jeff took a room in my father's house and he got a exchange from his leather robes to a heavy rune body and legs.

Somewhere in Lumbridge...

"John did you kill him?" Said a black knight in a small house. "No sir, h-" "John you failed your mission. Do you want to have the same fate as your family?" A tear went down John's face. "No sir." the black knight captain whacked John's face. "This is your last chance John your LAST chance. Now go!" John ran out and said "Yes sir!".

End of Chapter 2

Edited by MasterChief

Name: Stefan

Bio: Born in a town, that was left in ruin, he raised himself harshly, to become strong enough to defeat his brother. Yeah, he's included in my story. This's supposed to take place before Brother's Blood takes place so... yeah. He doesn't gain any special powers he recieves in the story. (Hehe, spoiler). }:huh:

(Can only have a max of 2)Main Combat Type: Melee

Other Combat Type: Uses the Ranged skill commonly to throw knives, and darts.

Align(Neutral good or bad?): Good, but leans a bit towards neutral. He disappears and appears commonly, to accomplish his own personal buisnesses (training, and accomplishing mercenary jobs). He tends to talk harshly towards the other characters.

God: His people worshipped Armadyl, but after the massacre of his town, he abandoned the worship of him. Ever since, his heart began to grow colder (though he never turns evil).

When he comes in: Well, I would like him to be found battling Black Knights as a mercenary hired by the White Knights.

Bio: Born in a town, that was left in ruin, he raised himself harshly, to become strong enough to defeat his brother. Yeah, he's included in my story. This's supposed to take place before Brother's Blood takes place so... yeah. He doesn't gain any special powers he recieves in the story. (Hehe, spoiler). }:huh:

Align(Neutral good or bad?): Good, but leans a bit towards neutral. He disappears and appears commonly, to accomplish his own personal buisnesses (training, and accomplishing mercenary jobs). He tends to talk harshly towards the other characters.

God: His people worshipped Armadyl, but after the massacre of his town, he abandoned the worship of him. Ever since, his heart began to grow colder (though he never turns evil).

When he comes in: Well, I would like him to be found battling Black Knights as a mercenary hired by the White Knights.

Accepted. Does Stefan sound the same as Stephen? :huh: In the U.S we use Stephen but I dunno.

WOw nice post, we've wated along time and now its finally here =D

Accepted. Does Stefan sound the same as Stephen? :huh: In the U.S we use Stephen but I dunno.

It's spelled a million different ways, so... yes. :xd:

EDIT: WASN'T BLAKE TELEPORTED AWAY? O_o

Edited by TheArbiter

Chapter 3 is out...

Me and Jeff woke up at early morning. We woke up from the sounds of doors opening and water rushing. "Eh?" I said. I opened the door and saw Jeff at the window. "The white knights?!" I said. The white knights were back. I banged my head on the wall to see if it was a dream or not, it hell wasn't. "Should we join them?" I asked Jeff. Jeff said "No, we wouldn't want to find trouble." And he started going out the door. Since I was in my normal attire, a black shirt and blue flares along with my always spiky messed up black hair I went to the table where I put my armor and weapons at. Grabbing my black dragon hide, dragon scimitar, and magic longbow. I started out the door to see a collision of white and black. There were only 4 white knights, but I wasn't too surprised that they were the leaders and well trained ones. Jeff was already there, easy to spot in the white and black. It was only a small troupe of black knights but still deadly. I ran out the door and saw Jeff's arm turn a hideous brown and his chest where his rune plate was looked organic. He was dragging his rune two handed sword with a purple aura surrounding him. The white knights probably knew this was strange but couldn't mind about it in battle. I was surprised to see Jeff suddenly take out 8 black knights that were lunging to him. "Talk about 8 in one blow!" I said to Jeff. Jeff looked a bit different and just grunted. He ran into the black knight's lines alone. The rest of the white knights clutching their wounds. One of them was healing the other knights with a technique I don't know of. He then touched my shoulder and I felt weird, and then felt invigorated. "Whoa.." I backed away. This white knight's eyes were a mix. One side was blue and another green. Feeling strange I just ran with Jeff who was dragging his sword. He then stabbed a black knight right through his chest. He ran even faster now and I was surprised to see a green light and a ton of black knight bodies flying through the air. When I found Jeff he was on the floor, his normal self again. He got up and said "That, my friend is my demon. It's something that's in me that I have little control over. I try not to use it and this is the few times I transform. Usually I never become that, in fact I haven't for 2 years so I decided not to tell you." I whirled around and saw 2 white knights sprawled on the floor. The healer and a knight with a eye patch clutching their white two handed swords. Suddenly a purple circle appeared before us. We drew out our weapons only to find out it was a stranger. "Umm hello?" I said. The stranger was wearing green dragon hide and was holding a dragon two handed sword in one hand. "I'm a mercenary sent from the white knights. Move." He said and held out his dragon two handed sword. "Whoa whoa big guy take it easy." Apparently the stranger took offense and sliced my shoulder. "Urk!" I said clutching my shoulder. He then saw the two white knights alive. "Heh getting paid and I won't need to work." He said. He then kicked the white knight on the head and turned around running toward the healer, he did a diving horizontal slash cutting his body off of his knees, he then realized the last white knight was still alive and he stabbed him in the stomach, piercing through his armor and body. "Whoa." The stranger glared at me and said "Don't say a bloody thing above more I tell you." I just backed away. "Stefan's the name." And he just threw something small and disappeared. "Weird." And I wondered where Jeff was. I found him clutching his ankle. "Mr.Tough guy did this." Jeff said grunting. We then heard a familiar laugh and found him. The same person who attacked us a day ago. "You! What do you want with us!" The blue robed wizard said "I want your life." He used a spell to make a field around Jeff. "You are more important than you think and you will be a threat to us. I shall kill you here and now." Luckily Jeff got a few teleport tablets from my father's armory and teleported out of the field. "Oh no you don't!" He said and slashed the wizard's shoulder. We could see his flesh and blood seeping down his right shoulder. "Urgh.. Annoying pest!" I used this distraction wisely and shot a blunt poisoned rune arrow into his neck. Letting him fall down. At once he started running and I shot another time. Making him fall. I ran to him and held my scimitar near his neck. "Don't do a thing above more I tell you to." He felt another sword by his back, which was Jeff's and threw his staff away. "Please sir don't kill me. If I don't kill you I will have to suffer the black knights." I pitied him a bit but not enough to let him live. As I was about the cut his head off, Jeff stopped me. "Do you think this is the right thing to do?". I felt un easy and knew that Jeff was right. Thinking about what to do the stranger then stood up. I got out my weapon at his neck. "Let me join in your travels. I seek revenge on the black knights." I was shocked and asked him "Then why'd you attack us?" He told us everything and me and Jeff pitied him. "Cut this off." he showed us a piece of metal. "It controls my life and I cannot take it off." I sliced it off letting only a drop of blood drop down. "I am in your debt." He said. Jeff who was listening but looking out the hole of the wall said "Hate to break your reunion and stuff but we got company." I looked out and understood why. Goblins were coming. "Green men coming to attack us!". I drew my magic bow and so did Jeff.

Finally! A new post! Please, next time, don't post so infrequently. Post more and without hesitation! You have yet another reader to your story! Me! :huh:

Only just next time, please use paragraphs (also use them when you're starting a new person's dialogue)...

First time I've read this story and I must say it is good! Mostly because it is about my favourite God :huh:

Finally! A new post! Please, next time, don't post so infrequently. Post more and without hesitation! You have yet another reader to your story! Me! :huh:

Only just next time, please use paragraphs (also use them when you're starting a new person's dialogue)...

First time I've read this story and I must say it is good! Mostly because it is about my favourite God :huh:

Nice post, Jeff's stronger than I expected he would be, lol I'm looking forward to more.

New rule:

If you just submit characters and never come back. Please gtho.

I don't want to type 30 minutes and don't have their characters gone.

You know who you are...

Edited by MasterChief

New rule:

Such as Jeff :eyeroll:

Lol you made my guy rlly weak =D, ah I'll submit one with more time later, maybe you can make him a lil stronger

New rule:

Such as Jeff :eyeroll:

Lol you made my guy rlly weak =D, ah I'll submit one with more time later, maybe you can make him a lil stronger

Fine fine. I'm gonna type out chapter 4 soon. I'll make him stronger...

And wtf, I only have 3 chapters and I got 1K+ views?

To all viewers, supporters and character submitters,

:huh: Less than 3 you! <3

Edited by MasterChief

MasterChief, I hope you remember my character, Lance. When I submitted him you said that he was accepted. He will come during the end of this story but I just want to know if you still have him in your head. I introduced him to you and the post is on the very first page. :huh:

MasterChief, I hope you remember my character, Lance. When I submitted him you said that he was accepted. He will come during the end of this story but I just want to know if you still have him in your head. I introduced him to you and the post is on the very first page. :huh:

I know I did say accepted but now I also said that somewhere on the 1st or 2nd page 'Please re-submit all your characters and make your own characters, not from a book.'

I didn't get him from a book, movie or any other source. Lance is a completely made up character. A limited edition created just for The Son Of Guthix! :huh:

I didn't get him from a book, movie or any other source. Lance is a completely made up character. A limited edition created just for The Son Of Guthix! :huh:

What part of "re-submit all your characters" part do you not understand...

EDIT:

Since I'm not that bad I'll add him...

I heard you're a serious story guy.

Bringing him in on Chapter 5 :huh:

Edited by MasterChief

Chapter 4

As Stefan was walking to Varrock for a job he heard a battle breaking out behind him he took out his sword and looked to see a wave of brown and green heading for Falador.

"Well those 3 can't survive a army of goblins now can they?" Stefan drew his sword which was a rune long sword. Except was a bit longer from a friend of his who made it longer.

Me and Jeff saw that the goblins were getting too close so we went to the front line and met them head on.

"Jeff use your demon!" I said "No I might not be able to come back."

"Dang it" and I slashed a goblin's head off. I saw Jeff make 4 bodies fly. "Wish I had your strength."

Stefan ran and met with the 3. John nearly attacking him before Jeff blocked it and said "He's our friend."

Turning around to face Stefan into the eye. "Right?"

"I'd like to join you." He stabbed a goblin in the eye behind Jeff. "Maybe I can find my someone."

"And that would be?" I interrupted them as I made 2 goblins fly and 3 fall. "Someone you don't need to know of unless you want another shoulder strike."

I backed away and just ran to the front line. "Come on!" John was really helping with the ice barrage near the gates and was surprised to see most were frozen.

I sliced the few remaining and ran back to the ruins of the town. "Can those goblins come out of the ice?" I asked

"Nope" John said "but if you want to be sure get a hammer and smash them. "I think I'll be sure." I got a steel mace from the nearby mace shop and my arm felt weird.

"What is this.." my arm started to throb. Suddenly it stopped. I didn't care and just smashed the bodies to pieces.

"Are you sure this is the right thing to do?" I whirled around with my sword and saw no one. "Where are you!"

"I shall not tell you but you will learn who I am." He paused and said "in time.."

I ran back to the group and found them in the destroyed bar , near a small fire. "Got any food?" asked Jeff.

"Nope. But shouldn't there be some in town? Or at least in the white knights' castle?"

"No none." Replied Stefan. John came up with a plan and said bring me bones. I didn't understand what he meant so I just took one and he made it into a peach. "Cool!"

Even Stefan grinned. Something that I never saw. We devoured many peaches until we were full and healthy. "We should get going now though." Said Stefan.

I didn't know why we should go but I just followed him since everyone else did. "To Varrock." He said with a grin.

"Let me guess for a mercenary mission not for us huh?" Stefan nodded his head "No it's because there's a friend there that might be able to help us."

I just nodded. "Wait should we re supply?" I asked Jeff said "Where?"

"My father's armory?" I said. "Sure" Said Jeff. All of us went. Where I embedded more rune studs into my hide, got a few more rune arrows, Jeff sharpened his two handed. Stefan just picked out another rune longsword to dual wield. John just put a few studs on his blue robes. We also took the much meat my father had.

We set out at dusk, since we decided to rest and we saw that Stefan was gone. "Where did he go?" I asked the rest.

"Who? Stefan?" Said Jeff.

"Yeah." Jeff picked up a piece of paper and showed it to me.

It said Meet me at Varrock. At the northern church.

"Let's go then!" I said to the others. In 2 hours we were there.

When we were there I asked John "Remember you said I was someone special?" John nodded "What do you mean?" John sighed and said "You shall learn in time."

I was annoyed and said "Are you the voice in my head while I was smashing the goblins? John was surprised and said "No. And I'm telling the truth. Wait.." John left the abandoned house we were in as if he suddenly knew something. I ran after him and said "What is it!?" John faced away and said "I can't tell you."

"Then tell me the truth." I looked him in the eye. "Why did my arm throb?" John was shocked and said. "Did your arm really shake?"

"Yes i-" John said "Look's like it has come. I will tell you when it is the right time." John teleported away.

I stood there in the house with Jeff on the second floor. Thinking about what was it. Why did I have to leave my normal life? Why did the black knights have to come? Having to mine a lot because my father was a master blacksmith and miner wasn't as bad as having to fight to survive. Why did I have to be someone important?

To be continued.

EDIT:
Lance will be coming in Chapter 6 instead. Edited by MasterChief

I hate to bump but I want to bring my story out of in-activity... :huh:

Soz I was away for a while, well I'm back and better than ever, good luck with your new story, I think you should finish your three stories before you make anymore, you have to much to keep up with now, hope you can manage it, I like how you made John mysterious, thanx =D