Sparhawke

Diablo ~ What Realm Do You Play On?

12 members have voted

1. 1. What Realm do you play on?

• Asia
    • Europe
    • US East
    • US West

I have been playing it, and I never said it sucked. I just said that it sucked compared to the second Diablo. And it's not very dark, but I had just remembered it being dark when I watched my cousin playing it a few years ago. I killed the Butcher and now I feel like playing the second Diablo. The ability to run would have made the first Diablo a lot more entertaining to play.

The butcher was the hardest thing in the game to kill for me. If you can find the Hellfire expansion for Diablo I, then you can run. It's rare though, and you can only run in town.

I've got Hellfire, legit CD as well :)

I got from, Level 1-23 in Diablo I, in 4 hours, and I completed the whole game on Nightmare in 5 :aware:

Gonna install Diablo II later, which ladder am I joining by the way?

~5ilence

Sparhawke, make this the "Official Diablo Topic" we've got alot of people who will use it, and we can have a Sals Clan and what not. I'm gonna start installing now. I think I have my old Lvl 10 Pally save file somewhere :aware:

~5ilence

Alrighty. Shouldn't be much longer, nearly finished installing the Diablo II game, then I'll do LoD, run the patch, make a "legitimately backed-up image" of the LoD CD, and run it :aware:

~5ilence

You don't need to with the patch. The took out the no-cd crap. It had something to do with DVD drives not working correctly with the SafeDisc (or possibly SecuRom, not sure which) files.

I do it anyway, because the game isn't mine, I'm just borrowing it :aware:

~5ilence

EDIT: Done and Installed. Which Europe room though?

EDIT 2: Ignore my stupid question :) Haha. I'm nearly in. Just downloading some patch from battlenet.

Edited by 5ilence

I generally get to about level 16 in about 90 minutes...what the hell takes you so long? lol

Anyways, I am currently building a smiter paladin, we had the diablo clone before come in one of our games this morning and no1 could take him down :aware:

Come over to Europe, you know you want to :)

I got a lvl 89 Frenzy Barb that can solo the uber bosses, though he is non-ladder now... used to be one awesome pvm character. Here is his gears/skills (from what I can remember).

Skills:

20 Frenzy

20 Berserk (Magic Bonus for PhyI's)

20 Axe Mastery

12 Shout

1 Battle Orders

1 Battle Command

20 Double Swing (Owns on full-charged frenzy)

1 Natural Resistance

1 Faster Run

Other Pre-requisites

Gear:

15%+ Perfect Last Wish Berserker Axe (When fighting Ubers)

Perfect Eth Death Berserker Axe (Cost me alot to buy)

Perfect Eth Doom Berserker Axe (Which I made and was astonished)

Arreats with a 15% Attack Speed and something else

Perfect Damage Reduction Verdungo's belt.

Raven Frost Ring

5% Life leech Bul'Kathos

Vampire's Grasp Gloves (Life tap owns all)

Perfect Gore Riders (Not Up'd)

Perfect Mara's Kaleidescope

Overall I think that satisfied my Diablo2 experience, I don't play it anymore, don't intend to in the future. Although, when Diablo3 comes out, I'll try to hop into it. Has all the old stuff like potions, set items, uniques, even something called "minor power rune" from what I saw in the trailer on full screen and also the drop-off healing orbs.

There's no monthly fee for D2.

Sparhawke, make this the "Official Diablo Topic" we've got alot of people who will use it, and we can have a Sals Clan and what not. I'm gonna start installing now. I think I have my old Lvl 10 Pally save file somewhere :aware:

~5ilence

Not really fair to others to make this the official topic, most people will use it anyway so saying "OFFICIAL" due to my forum status might as well be giving myself an advantage by stickying it and dumping any other to the bottom of the forums somewhere lol

Anyways, i actually play with a group who run around together, go on hunting sprees for items together, help out in whatever way then can and dont grab absolutely everything for themselves greedily when they drop...instead we request that we can hold the items in a game...one time I ended up getting handed an SOJ when it dropped due to this playing style.

Just PM me for the link to their forums as openly advertising wouldnt be so good, but just a hint...they like amazons and they are ranked one of the top community sites by blizzard themselves. :)

(or if you add "sparhawke" in the europe servers when you see me online I will direct you from there, though you will probably need to wait a couple of days to get the game passwords)

Edited by Sparhawke

Good god this looks horrible. Blizzard seriously lost it after they made StarCraft, every game since then has been lackluster.

I played diablo 2 a long time ago, but form what i remember it was epic. I might have to get Diablo 3, but WotLK comes first.

You can add people? How?

Enter:

Type "/f a *sparhawke", this stands for "friends/add

Then to message me or anyone else type /m *Sparhawke "blah blah blah"... the "m" stands for message

http://www.battle.net/info/commands.shtml

(by the way, the star is a must otherwise it wont work)

I have also decided to put the forums in my signiture, as this is allowed.

Edited by Sparhawke

Good god this looks horrible. Blizzard seriously lost it after they made StarCraft, every game since then has been lackluster.

not rly

Edited by Jamster
Care to add a little more to this wonderfully helpful post?

What kind of lackluster would be apart of Blizzard? What do you mean by "this"? Please, do specify.

Hey, do you guys have any suggestions for a build on a Necromancer? The thing I hate about Diablo is that you can't remake your skill tree once you choose it. This is what I have so far:

necrotz0.png

Level 6 (incase you couldn't tell).

I'm also having trouble with my Paladin:

palad3.png

Level 10. I'm saving the points up for Zeal since I heard it was very useful.

Hopefully I didn't screw them over. I wish there was a site that had a screenshot of how many points should be added to each skill. In case it matters, both of these characters are in single player.

Yeah, I'm having trouble with my Pally too. I just started it. I dunno what I'm gonna do with it yet. I'll probably save my points, and run the Blood Raven bit over and over, for yellows and good experience.

~5ilence

Just got to Lvl 4, wasn't paying attention and died, lost a Yellow Sword and Sheild :aware: I'm gonna grind the Blood Raven tonight.

Sparhawke, I made this, thought you could put all the answers on the main page?

Ingame Name:

Class:

Ladder Type:

Realm:

Here's mine

Ingame Name: SilentNite

Class: Paladin

Ladder Type: Expansion Normal

Realm: Europe

Edited by Jamster

Ingame Name: DarkTheLad

Class: Paladin

Ladder Type: Expansion Normal

Realm: Europe

Ugh, I still don't know what to do with my Paladin. I was browsing the WoW forums and I heard that it was best to put 5 points in Zeal (which I've already done) and invest points into Fanaticism and Holy Shield. I have 6 skill points laying around and I don't know what to do with them until I'm a high enough level to put them into the 2 skills I mentioned. I just beat Act 1 and started on Act 2. My skills are still the same as the picture I posted earlier except I now have 5 points in Zeal and 6 points instead of 5. Sorry about all of the suggestions, it's just that I've only Diablo a few times before, and then I only got like halfway through Act 2.

5ilence, you do know you can go back to your corpse, right? Unless you can't do that in multiplayer? I usually only play single player, so I wasn't sure how much of a difference it was.

Edited by Keep Your Word

If you want to, make a hammer paladin. I had one years ago and they were fun. Don't know if patches nerfed them or anything. Can't remember what auras to do though. So that means for now, get the skills that required for hammer. Then when you've done that, get the skills that improve hammer but don't forget about your auras too.

Here's a guide.

http://www.elvardan.org/rebill/Puffin_Guide.htm

Edited by Gavin

It's okay, I can get the items again easy enough, not the exact one, but a yellow all the same :aware:

Just about to do the Blood Raven part. Yeah, I'm slow :)

~5ilence

I can't add you, Spar. It says invalid user. I typed "/f a *Sparhawke" without the quotes.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.