Diablo ~ What Realm Do You Play On?

12 members have voted

1. 1. What Realm do you play on?

• Asia
    • Europe
    • US East
    • US West

Hot damn, nice armor, Patou. :)

Oh yeah, just started Act 3. Am I the only one who has gotten 90% of my health taken away by that firebreathing midget?!?!? I died because one hit after he does that and I'm dead. :aware:

This thread is really bringing back memories...

I've had:

Hammer Pally: Level 89

-15,000 raw unabsorbable damage

-All important break points achieved

-4000 Life, 1000? Mana

-Fully geared merc (Eth Fort, Eth Coa, insight spear)

-75 All resistances in all difficulties

Pure Energy Shield Nova Sorc: Level 83

-1500 Life, 4000? Mana

-8000 Damage per second

-Infinity holding

-125% FCR Breakpoint

Lightning Javazon: Level 86

-3000 Life, 800 Mana

-11,000 CS Damage

-4500 LF Damage

-50% Pierce

-Infinity-holding mercenary

-Non-farcast (a hack that every other java has, meaning my java is legit).

-PERFECT Griffon's Eye Diadem self-found. I can easily fetch hundreds of high runes with this item alone.

However these are all converted to NL now.

AFAIK about Diablo III:

Remember guys, this game is made by a TOTALLY new company, the previous Diablo's were made by Blizzard North, which disbanded years ago. You can expect this game to be different from the previous D's, and more like WoW. (Which sucks)

-5 Playable characters.

-PK'ing likely available

-Player-2-Player interactions possible (trading, party, etc)

-Now all items take up one space, like runescape.

-No such things as health/mana potions anymore, instead monsters drop 'orbs' that heal health and mana.

-Witchdoctor (Necromancer successor) and Barbarian characters confirmed.

-First act "Completely finished" as of this post.

-Environment-interactive (you can climb ladders, etc)

-3D

-Remember, Diablo, Meph, Baal died last game, so all new bosses exist.

-Free to play online. 100%

-Chances are in the game, gold will STAY meaningless, other than to repair your items. Anyone who has played Diablo 2 knows that the game's currency is purely runes and pgems. Gold is regarded as junk, unlike runescape.

Aight guys, if anyone's up for some USWest Non-Ladder PK im up for it. I've been playing this game for 6 years on and off so I'm happy to help with any particular build you guys are playing.

Guys what are you account names?

Add me: USEast: Javelin

: USWest: iDevastate

Edited by Whip

Whip: you remind me of my hammerdin, who is still active. Mind giving some of that stuff up :)? That merc gear of yours looks awesome, and I wouldn't mind having it on mine :aware:

If not, i wouldn't mind playing with ya :)

guys how much is diablo 3 going to be? im not sure if i would like it so how would you describe the game?

Edit: OMG! nvm i love it saw the video im so going to get it now :aware:

i found a vid if anyone has not seen it yet http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

Edited by link-in-sg

guys how much is diablo 3 going to be? im not sure if i would like it so how would you describe the game?

Edit: OMG! nvm i love it saw the video im so going to get it now :)

still half a year to a year in the making :aware: (not out yet :) , just announced)

~~~

finally beat Diablo today :)

had to team up with some other 20's and we must have taken 10 minutes to kill him, it's like every boss i've come across is 2-3 times stronger then what i remember them being (but that may be because this is my first time doing it all semi-solo, and without rushes/runs)

onto Act 5 :)

Edit: OMG! nvm i love it saw the video im so going to get it now :)

still half a year to a year in the making :aware: (not out yet :) , just announced)

~~~

finally beat Diablo today :)

had to team up with some other 20's and we must have taken 10 minutes to kill him, it's like every boss i've come across is 2-3 times stronger then what i remember them being (but that may be because this is my first time doing it all semi-solo, and without rushes/runs)

onto Act 5 :)

ah sry, but meh i so call fall 2009 as a release date btw, in the old diablo games what happens after u beat all the acts?

There's only one act in Diablo 1. Still, with both games, you unlock the next difficulty level. You get to start from the beginning, but you keep your stats and items.

oh okay, and online you can only play with people that are on the same difficulty correct?

right, but if im on Nightmare Difficulty (difficulty after Normal), i can still play and create Normal games, i just won't be able to see them in the games listing, only NM games.

Just found out it seems I am able to do Baal runs on NM by myself after all. I thought killing Baal by myself would take forever from past experiences, but I don't know if it's the new weapon I chose, or the few levels I gained since last time I tried to fight him on my own, but while not extremely fast, it still was decent. And good experience.

Baal was always easy from my experiences. It was usually getting to him that was the problem.

Baal was always easy from my experiences. It was usually getting to him that was the problem.

That's the Summoner for me :aware:. Or Nilahtak in previous builds (Ones in which I did not have 1k life +.).

Actually in this build, Baal is quite 'weak', aka he does not hit me for a lot. I do have like 1.7k HP at level 64 (Which is very good for me :)), so it's not like he can one hit me. I can sustain many of his attacks and all. I just can't hit at all myself (My build is a summoner mainly), and my bear had problems taking his health down. So he's mainly a pain because it was taking time, not because I was risking my life.

The summoner isn't too bad. You just have to pick his minions off little by little. I don't remember Nilahtak, but I remember the name. I think he's the Halls of the Dead guy in Act V.

Sorry I dismantled by Hammerdin for some other gear recently. Also half of my nova sorceress. The only complete character I have left is is javazon. Hit me up *idevastate on USWest NL if you wana play with me.

I created a new East account *Scimitar

Add me all east people!

im going to pick up diablo 2 today since its going to be a while till diablo III comes out i want to fill up on lost time :aware:, so if anyone can point me to a server that alot of sal's players play on that would be great

im going to pick up diablo 2 today since its going to be a while till diablo III comes out i want to fill up on lost time :), so if anyone can point me to a server that alot of sal's players play on that would be great

USEast, and untick the thing that says "ladder" when you make a character, I can help you start playing :aware:

The trouble I usually have with Baal is he does his mana burn attack then immediately follows up with that blue wave...ah well :)

I am building a summoner right now, lvl 51 and got 7 skeletons, 3 mages and 9 revives with almost maxed out mastery :aware:

Still playing in Europe realm :)

Sorry I dismantled by Hammerdin for some other gear recently. Also half of my nova sorceress. The only complete character I have left is is javazon. Hit me up *idevastate on USWest NL if you wana play with me.

I created a new East account *Scimitar

Add me all east people!

ill add you when i log back in today

account name is 'Levahgood'

:)

im going to pick up diablo 2 today since its going to be a while till diablo III comes out i want to fill up on lost time :), so if anyone can point me to a server that alot of sal's players play on that would be great

USEast! :)

but make sure to *tick* off the 'Ladder' Option :)

Hamtaro, you gots to come to Ladder! :aware:

Typical isn't it, I get loads of people playing again and they all wander off to USEast :aware:

I have loads of goodies on ladder people could've had too to start out, just this after noon I found a kuko Shakaru...

Type: Cedar Bow , Exceptional bow class

Best Drop probability: Baal 0.084599% , Mephisto (Ni) 0.083647% , Diablo (Ni) 0.083115%

Two-Hand Damage: (27.5-30.8) To (75-84) (51.25-57.4 Avg)

Required Level: 33 , Required Strength: 53 , Required Dexterity: 49

Base Weapon Speed: [0] , Firing Rate - Fast: Am/As/B/D/P/S , Normal: N

+150-180% Enhanced Damage(varies)

Fires Explosive Arrows Or Bolts

Piercing Attack (50)

Adds 40-180 Fire Damage

+3 To Immolation Arrow (Amazon Only)

+3 To Bow And Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only)

i got it :aware:, i installed it and im patching atm cause battle.net wont work for me as soon as it works ill post back

i got it :), i installed it and im patching atm cause battle.net wont work for me as soon as it works ill post back

why doesn't it work? :)

~~~~

got level 30 today, and am at Normal Ancients :aware: i think i'll do a few Baal runs (by myself or an organized one), and then move onto NM :)

Are you trying to patch through Battle.net, or did you download a patch from Blizzard.com?

My druid's now level 70 :aware:. He's about to start playing in Hell I think... Though his equipment and elemental resistances are just plain awful :). While teamed with an Hammerdin that has a level 12 meditation Aura Merc, stunning + spamming BH = rape. Let's hope it saves us for a little bit :).

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.