+Plus+

-wildy is "safer"

-abyss is easy to access

-autoers are gone

_cons_

-No more pking

-bh suxs

-waste of time for many people who made pures

IMO i can live without the wildy. I'm no good at pking, and I've lost over 500k in there (which is alot for a poor f2p like me) I was more angry about the trade restrictions than I was about this. Still, I miss that rush of hanging out with my pure at low level wildy.

For Guthix's sake I can't believe people are still talking about this.

I do miss the rush, but yeah... Revs are much easier to escape than PKers just so long as you know that REVS FREEZE WITH THEIR RANGE ATTACK NOT THEIR MAGE ATTACK. You can put on protect from range and run like hell and they can't catch you. What good is a teleblock when you can't catch your prey?

I do think if Wilderness PKing were put in a few worlds it would be relatively RWT-proof. Heck, there could be anti-RWT clans hunting potential traders.

Edited by Superkid711

i love that update,clue scrolls easier although those revs are scary :)

dj :aware:

I disagree. I can never do clue scrolls now! There are revs in every world! Before the update, there were no pkerss on some worlds.

Abyss runecrafting is so much easiar now. With all the pros you and the above posters stated, I still miss the old wildy even though I sucked at it :)

Yeah, I agree with this. And, if you craft on the double natures world, the revs are more likely to attack other people rather than you.

a pure was worth having, it was fun to pwn all the noobs that tried to be tough in the wild. It is very sad for it to be gone

i choose to ignore skilling when the update wasnt there, and focused on combat.

i really miss wildy, i mean...if you're in bh you cant even hide or go in groups!!!!!! (shocker) and you're not suppose to stake in bh AND

you cant enjoy all the space and things that was in wildy

I also find it good no more autoing but my job to make tuna pot for pkers has been ruined by ge and wildy remove...

There are always cons and pros about an update for example:

Wildy remove:

+

No more autoers

-

no more pking

Gex:

+

Easier trading

-

Price drops (white berries: past=1k now=550)

Graphics update:

+

Better graphics

-

high req.

A good update is only a good one if the + is much more than the - and since everyone is different some ppl find it perfect other pretty good and others horrible.

Thats not a high req.

What's wrong with pures? It seems that anyone who does not have a pure demonizes those who do. I agree with you partially, but you shouldn't be killing monsters that 1 def are killing anyway.

They take over every training spot

Wilderness removal might as well of been Runescape removal. Even the noobs who were killed by pkers, would eventually have a high enough level to join them one day. But not now. I mean, sure, there's Clan Wars, but not everyone is in a clan. I'm a loner myself. It seems like Jagex has been removing this, or limiting that lately. :aware:

And about the autoers, I can learn to ignore them, because I know that I'm playing fair, and they're not.

Wilderness removal might as well of been Runescape removal. Even the noobs who were killed by pkers, would eventually have a high enough level to join them one day. But not now. I mean, sure, there's Clan Wars, but not everyone is in a clan. I'm a loner myself. It seems like Jagex has been removing this, or limiting that lately. :aware:

And about the autoers, I can learn to ignore them, because I know that I'm playing fair, and they're not.

So you are one of those whiners rioting? PK is not everything.

So you are one of those whiners rioting? PK is not everything.

So are you one of those people who never Pked in their life but like to talk about how much Pk sucks and how better we are without it?

Some of us are trying to get over it. Things had to change for the better, okay we got it. Now stop rubbing it in our faces.

Not all the Pkers are immature 10 years old kids.

In my opinion, it is true that players can do things without being worried. However, I did like the fact that we were able to kill each other that way. I find it funny that there was a protest for a very long time and every day, I would see if it is still active. In conclusion, we should be happy with what we have and move forward. :aware:

It seems the people who like the removal of wilderness are the people who pked the least. The wild was a genius idea. It provided a zone with moderate danger and balanced pvp action. I loved going to the edge on my range 2h. It was fun, I died, I killed, and it was a break from skilling. Anyone who has tried bounty hunter knows it's not 1 v 1. If you want I can upload pictures of 3, 4 and even 5 v 1 fights on updated bh.

Edited by The Who?