Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rufus the Cubone

Music Recomendations Thread

Rise Against are touring with Thrice in London in March, thinking of going since it's only a 20 minute train ride train.

Rise Against are touring with Thrice in London in March, thinking of going since it's only a 20 minute train ride train.

It's Anti-Flag and Flobots.

I am looking for some music that is related to early Metallica, such as Kill Em` All and Ride The Lightning.

It's Anti-Flag and Flobots.

I read it somewhere it was thrice :huh:

I am looking for some music that is related to early Metallica, such as Kill Em` All and Ride The Lightning.

Try some early Megadeth (Killing is my Business, Peace Sells), Trivium, and Anthrax.

Try some early Megadeth (Killing is my Business, Peace Sells), Trivium, and Anthrax.

Try Megadeth, Testament, Slayer some other thrash bands etc. Don't listen to Trivium they rip off Metallica even more than Metallica rip off themselves.

Within Temptation is a great band, The Silent Force is their best album imo and start with the songs Angels and Memories.

i like iron maiden metallica rush avenged sevenfold aerosmith nickleback gorlizas charliedaniles band my chemica romance kiss slayer thats it i would check ther music out they are all rock (except 4 charlie danlies)

Edited by avatarxxxxx2

i like iron maiden metallica rush avenged sevenfold aerosmith nickleback gorlizas charliedaniles band my chemica romance kiss slayer thats it i would check ther music out they are all rock (except 4 charlie danlies)

To be fair, that's a normal list to be produced by someone of your taste of music. Oh well.

Anyone heard of Agalloch? They are folk metal/folk/black metal. Really depends on what album you want to check out. I would listen to them if you were a fan of folk or metal (hence the folk metal, hmmm).

What about Metallica's best album ever? And Justice For All..., it is their best work to date.

Interesting thread.

Take a trip. Before Sun rises, start with Enochian Crescent and its unfathomable dark dimensions. After the start continue to accelerate with Behemoth. Soon you'll need a break, where (later) Sentenced is a brilliant choice. As you realise you don't have to hurry THAT much you can explore paths like Battlelore and Moonsorrow. And who knows what can you find at the end of Haggard?

When all speed has cooled down and you are just rolling over, enjoy some (early) Theatre of Tragedy. Of course, all this leads that you have taken a lot of time on your trip, so better start to hurry again with Rhapsody; you'll feel reinvigorated and you'll reach the end of the trip. After long hard travelling it is nice to relax with the Pussycat Dolls or Aqua -- your choice. :huh:

lemme see rock bands people should listen to

metallica, ac/dc, van halen, anthrax, jimi hendrix, megadeth, red hot chili peppers, slayer, rise against, led zeppllin, bullet for my valentine, aerosmith, guns n roses, fall of troy, an endless sporadic, def leopard, iron maiden, black sabbath, the white stripes, rolling stones, kiss, slipknot, coldplay, bring me the horizon, dead kennedys, misfits, alice cooper, rancid, sex pistols

rap:immortal tecnique

rap rock: rage against the machine, beastie boys

better?

Edited by trymyrealnam

lemme see....bands/artists people should listen to

metallica, ac/dc, van halen, anthrax, jimi hendrix, megadeth, red hot chili peppers, slayer, rise against, led zeppllin, rage against the machine, bullet for my valentine, immortal tecnique, beastie boys, aerosmith, guns n roses, fall of troy, an endless sporadic, def leopard, iron maiden, black sabbath, the white stripes, rolling stones, kiss, slipknot, coldplay, bring me the horizon, dead kennedys, misfits, alice cooper, rancid, sex pistols......

I'm not too sure people who like rap, hip hop or R&B should look at that list.

The new Copeland album is out! :huh:

my favorite bands are Korn and Breaking Benjamin :huh:

i recomend those

oh and "Tears don't fall" by bullet for my valentine is cool too :huh:

Edited by chaosor

I found another great soundtrack.

Kellys Heros (1970) was a comedy war film, great film in general. Down to point, some of the music aint bad ethier. I recommend "All the Sunshine" (Hank Williams JR.) or Burning Bridges (Witch you can look up just under Kellys Heros)

Anyone heard of
? They're good.

Your talking about one of my favorite local Portland bands! I've seen them a few times, loved every show. Amazingly raw and fun.

okay so i need something funny kinda like weird al style

Flight of the Conchords. Great funny band with there own HBO show:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLJ5a6aJOb8

LSD (I know the guy) not known and songs are just for fun as far as I know, very funny, although the Unhappy Pony is not recommended for people who are imature or sensitive to swearing: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=101628954

Anyone heard of
? They're good.

Your talking about one of my favorite local Portland bands! I've seen them a few times, loved every show. Amazingly raw and fun.

Oh man, I'd love to see them live.

Anyone heard of
? They're good.

Oh man, I'd love to see them live.

That's why you gotta live in Indie Town U.S.A, aka Portland, Oregon and the Pacific Northwest! WOOHOO! It's a hell of a town that I don't live in anymore :huh:

I do feel privileged to/have lived there. Seeing Sleater Kinney's final performances in Portland was amazing. And Dave Allen from Gang of Four lives in Portland! Does it get better than Gang of Four?! NO! And so many other amazing bands from Portland, woot!

On a side note. I just bought Asobi Seksu's album Citrus, which I think is a piece of Indie Shoegazing genius.

okay so i need something funny kinda like weird al style

Flight of the Conchords. Great funny band with there own HBO show:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLJ5a6aJOb8

:huh: Too many mutha'uckas

Uckin' with my shi-