Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fabis

A Few Wow Related Questions

2)It stays, so you dont have to start over if you subscribe.

Actually, no. I think trial accounts are deleted after the 10 days. I couldn't transfer it to a paid subscription, at least.

you can change it to one iv done it. but do you realy wana play wow i mean all it is is you get to lvl 70 do a lot of pvp fro honour points get like merciless gladiator armour or somthing then you pretty much just do pvp until you bore yourself silly. if you want to try somthign diferent then rs try pirates of the burning sea.

and if you want to play wow

to get mounts you have to be lvl 40 and then you pay like 60g for the riding skill then you pay another 10g for the mount

you can go to trainers fir diferent weapons(warriors can use all weps except wands) in like were ever your captital cities are im not sure cuz i was aliance

No such thing as PVE in wow at all. Mounts are being changed to 30 for 35g.

but do you realy wana play wow i mean all it is is you get to lvl 70 do a lot of pvp fro honour points get like merciless gladiator armour or somthing then you pretty much just do pvp until you bore yourself silly.

You're so wrong that you cannot even comprehend it. There's over 10 million people playing and they wouldn't play if if they were boring themselves silly. And of course, there's absolutely nobody that finds levelling fun. Nobody plays alts, and there's of course no such things as battlegrounds, chatting, roleplaying, dungeons or raids whatsoever. Nooo, sir. You can only grind yourself to level 70 to do PVP, and it can't be fun. There exists no other activities in the game. Because we all have to play the game like tvz6.

but do you realy wana play wow i mean all it is is you get to lvl 70 do a lot of pvp fro honour points get like merciless gladiator armour or somthing then you pretty much just do pvp until you bore yourself silly.

You're so wrong that you cannot even comprehend it. There's over 10 million people playing and they wouldn't play if if they were boring themselves silly. And of course, there's absolutely nobody that finds levelling fun. Nobody plays alts, and there's of course no such things as battlegrounds, chatting, roleplaying, dungeons or raids whatsoever. Nooo, sir. You can only grind yourself to level 70 to do PVP, and it can't be fun. There exists no other activities in the game. Because we all have to play the game like tvz6.

++

If you level the right way its pretty fun. Grinding yourself to death won't work but doing quests with an instance every now and then is fun.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.