Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
matlew5

Yugi-oh?

I used to be a Yu-Gi-Oh fan, my friends and I used to battle and stake cards, until 4th grade, Thats when that ended, and 5th grade pokemon lost itself in hatred. But I do still keep my cards, just to remember the good times I had, and in a few years, I'm gonna sell them! :money:

~Cheezrox3

Oh I used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I had all three God Cards, and I had all pieces of Exodia and the Necro Exodia. I got them all from booster packs. I collected them for years. I finally sold my pro deck on eBay for £120 ($240 roughly).

:aware:

Honestly I haven't looked at my deck in a few years... I have the three god cards, and thats pretty much it for the valuable stuff :).

Ahh the good old days. :aware:

I used to play a few years back, now I just collect the cards. :aware: I like fairy-like monsters and spell-casters the best. The dragons are cool too.

I still mess around on YVD occasionnally if you're up to it, it's hard trying to make a deck with that.

The only connection I have to Yugioh is Yugioh The Abridged Series.

The only connection I have to Yugioh is Yugioh The Abridged Series.

Whatever floats your boat I suppose. :aware:

I just have the hair. Best choice of wig on picture day ever.

about 7-8 years ago my friend was a huge fan of it.Not anymore though.

He has a whole shoebox filled with cards.He spent over 10,000 on cards.Seriously.To buy exodia parts or whatever there called and then the whole box he has is atleast 10,000.

But I wasnt really in to it though.

Edited by Dante

lol this brings back memorys :) remember in 7th grade every1 started playin poker and then yu-gi-oh cards but somehow every1 got bored and we started to play gba(sp)... this order just keep on repeat until the end of 7th grade for some reason :aware:

I don't play it. Also, am I the only person that finds selling cards of a now washed out game highly implausible?

I remember yugioh, good times. I remember when it ike first came out (the cards), and i got a pack and my sister got a pack (One of my first) and i got a piece of exodus, than a few days later i got another...than my luck ran out. But i owned everyone at that game. I think i threw out my cards or something.

I used to be a maniac quite some years back, and owned at it, but then I sold one of my pro decks (had like 5 :aware:) for roughly 250 euros :)

+ still got the cards in my attic probably, never bothered to go and look them up.

I was a yu-gi-oh! fan sometime ago....Good times

I had 4 of the 5 Exodia parts

My deck was water based with my strongest card being Levia Dragon Daedalus. I had variois field cards and 3 copies of torrential wall which was nuisance for the other people.

I also remember that my pinguin soldiers were a nuisance :aware:

i remember yugi-oh used to have tones of cards. no idea where they are now.

just watched the first episode of 5D's - it's not very good. i watched it subbed

when i played i cheated so i could just put up cards in 1 turn... and hey? if they cant beat it, theyr doomed =P

not sure what the card was or where i left it....maybe i go look for it and look what its worth

I can summon the Winged Dragon of Ra on my first turn with 9000 attack and 7500 defense. :)

My deck pwned.

I can summon the Winged Dragon of Ra on my first turn with 9000 attack and 7500 defense. :)

My deck pwned.

Mega Ultra Chicken does pwn, man.

I got 2 red eyes black dragon, 3 blue eyes, and relinquished but a lot more good ones. My parents won't buy me any structure decks :aware:

btw stopped collecting a few years ago but it is still fun,

PS anyone dont ned n e gud kards giv 2 me pls

Edited by -REAP-

i got a green eyes blue dragon, not to mention a humpty dumty with 1100 def and atk! and i got blue eyes white trash