Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Zero_

"man" Gives Birth To A Girl.

It's really not that special. Technically the "man" is a girl.

And have you ever heard of someone that was legally a "man" but had female reproductive organs and successfully gave birth to a healthy child.. before this story?

Oh my god!

Do you mean man the moderator :)

Anyways, heard about this on the news, I would hate to find out my father was a man :) A former model too.

-Ming :aware:

Yes, I hope my father was never a man.

And have you ever heard of someone that was legally a "man" but had female reproductive organs and successfully gave birth to a healthy child.. before this story?

Another man is pregnant, and that came before the birth story, yes. :)

Where did the baby come out? Did they cut a hole or something...

I don't see why you all think this means she's going to get taunted so bad. It'll probably be 10 years before she understands pregnancy and birth anyways. They'll be able to explain to her in a proper fashion at that time, and tell her that she doesn't have to tell anyone if she doesn't want to.

You make it sound like everyone's going to remember this story in ten years, pass it down to their kids, who are going to find her, and she'll be taunted. She'll just be a normal girl.

The religious right is going to make sure this never dies. That's the problem, because if they follow the normal pattern, they'll say "THIS IS AGAINST GOD AND THEY MUST DIE!!!!"

Mormril before you respond to this, the religious right to me is the lunatic radicals that need to be institutionalized.

when I saw the title, I thought Flumoxxer got pregnant :aware:

Anyway, Carlos Mencia did a rant about this on his show. He said "If a man who used to be a woman gets pregnant, someone must to have left a hole open". After reading into this (and the first post), "him" saying "he" wanted to be pregnant just proves it was a bad attempt to make history. and the article does say that it was sperm that was donated, so obviously it was just a bad attempt. In my eyes, this person just wanted to be in the record books, hoping that no one would look into a "man" getting pregnant.

Wow.... im speechless.... omg!

Poor little creature that was born.

:)

Gaia

I really, really hope you are just kidding... Because my heart sank about a foot when I read that... :aware:

Seriously, whats the big deal? Technically hes a woman, legally hes a man. Childbirth is beautiful, no matter what. :)

dude this is a big flop, i dont know why shes getting fameous she just had a sex change they shouldnt get fameous its so stupid. :aware:

dude this is a big flop, i dont know why shes getting fameous she just had a sex change they shouldnt get fameous its so stupid. :aware:

Obviously she didn't think it was "stupid" when she got the sex change. :)

And besides it wasn't the sex change that got him/her famous, it was that he/she had a baby. :)

Think about what it would be like to be a boy trapped in a girls body (since birth).

That's great that everything went well, but honestly, I find it creepy. That baby girl is going to be confused when she gets older.

Edited by the TIM

In my books, "he" is a woman. "Legally" doesn't really mean jack in this situation. "Legally" he is a man, but I think she is a woman for having female reproductive system. If this was an actual man with no female reproduction parts whatsoever and no weird science testing, then yes I'd be more surprised.

[edit]Hopefully by the time shes old enough to go to school, society would be more accepting than to laugh at someone for the circumstances of their birth. :aware:

I love you.

Try reading the article next time?

In my eyes, this person just wanted to be in the record books, hoping that no one would look into a "man" getting pregnant.

Unless you actually know him, I call fiddlesticks. Just because he's gender confused does not automatically mean that he's void of any feelings. A lot of people, believe it or not, want to be a parent. This guy is one of them.

General note: You guys, please stop being close-minded. Or while you're at it, do you want gay people to be burned at stakes like in the good old days or do you want women to be unable to vote?

[edit]Hopefully by the time shes old enough to go to school, society would be more accepting than to laugh at someone for the circumstances of their birth. :aware:

I love you.

Try reading the article next time?

In my eyes, this person just wanted to be in the record books, hoping that no one would look into a "man" getting pregnant.

Unless you actually know him, I call fiddlesticks. Just because he's gender confused does not automatically mean that he's void of any feelings. A lot of people, believe it or not, want to be a parent. This guy is one of them.

General note: You guys, please stop being close-minded. Or while you're at it, do you want gay people to be burned at stakes like in the good old days or do you want women to be unable to vote?

+1

Exactly, he wants to be a parent, you think some (wo)man would go through a SEX CHANGE (remember the money and what you put into to changing your SEX..) and give BIRTH to a BABY(healthy, too.) just to get famous? Nonsense. That (wo)man WANTED to have children, as it was said in the article, not to hit the record books, which many think would never happen, since half the people believe this person is a male in no other way than looks.

Edited by Zero_

Sounds like that kid is going to have a tough time in school :aware:

In my books, "he" is a woman. "Legally" doesn't really mean jack in this situation. "Legally" he is a man, but I think she is a woman for having female reproductive system. If this was an actual man with no female reproduction parts whatsoever and no weird science testing, then yes I'd be more surprised.

In the article, it states s/he is a transgender, so technically he is still both. Assuming that s/he really was born transgender, that means that s/he didn't really technically undergo a sex change, moreso a legal sex change, so s/he was a woman inside, but a male outside.

Take that, medical science.

In the article, it states s/he is a transgender, so technically he is still both. Assuming that s/he really was born transgender, that means that s/he didn't really technically undergo a sex change, moreso a legal sex change, so s/he was a woman inside, but a male outside.

She's a woman. She has an X and X chromosome, making him in no way a woman. This is not a big deal at all and I hate how people actually care about this.

Edited by Adam?

She's a woman. She has an X and X chromosome, making him in no way a woman. This is not a big deal at all and I hate how people actually care about this.

Exactly. It's a person with X and X chromosomes, with the outside appearance of a man. Therefore, not impressed in the slightest bit.

:aware:

Yikes, that is so wierd!

If yeah wanna be a girl stay a girl!!!

Thats just not right. It goes against nature & god. Don't get me wrong I'm glad the baby was born healthy but still thats just wrong...Idk what is wrong with him/her but therapy is in order. No male should be having kids, & I know ima get flamed & called sexest but males just aren't meant to have kids, I don't know how else to put it but thats not right!!!

Wow.... im speechless.... omg!

Poor little creature that was born.

:)

Gaia

I pity the child. She may grow up healthy physically but socially and possibly mentally, she is vulnerable

How is the baby that is born a poor thing? In another article I've read (unfortunately I can't seem to find it online), the couple plan to raise the baby, with Thomas (the "man" ) being the father, and his spouse, the mother.

What's so bad about that?

I would like to see wat her friends say when she tells them the fact that "my daddy gave birth to me". I see taunting and bullying coming up. I also see the child being confused, possibly saddened when she finds out the truth. Poor thing. :)

Woah, don't go too far there magician. I see raspberry pie all over your face. :)

I can't believe what people are doing to themselves these days, it's at the other end of my norm spectrum. For Gosh sake, stay how you were created from the beginning and be normal :aware:. Don't risk yourself from all sorts of nasty surprises and get a chum-chum the normal way.

Obviously she didn't think it was "stupid" when she got the sex change. :)

And besides it wasn't the sex change that got him/her famous, it was that he/she had a baby. :)

Think about what it would be like to be a boy trapped in a girls body (since birth).

but you dont get it,it was just a woman having a baby only they had plastic surgery yet their getting fameous.

i'm sorry to rein on your topic, but a man cannot give birth to anything as they dont have wombs, lol

so nothing can grow, and there pelvis doesnt open wide enough like a womans, yuk!

rofl.. :) :) :) :aware: :) soz i'm going WooooHoo.. hopefully getting a 3 bed semi in the country! *dances around the room!!*

and we're going to have that games room in the dorma room, hehe :)

Woah, don't go too far there magician. I see raspberry pie all over your face. :)

I can't believe what people are doing to themselves these days, it's at the other end of my norm spectrum. For Gosh sake, stay how you were created from the beginning and be normal :). Don't risk yourself from all sorts of nasty surprises and get a chum-chum the normal way.

Define "normal". :aware: