Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Redstripe

Fav Baseball Team

St. Louis Cardinals, despite being a Briton :aware:

we get late night baseball (12am-4am normally) and i plucked the Cardinals out of the air one night as a team to support, go them.

booooo the cardinals suck soo bad. LETS GO CHICAGO CUBS!!!!!!!!! WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR BOYS!

Minnesota Twins

YES!

I like the Minnesota Twins (Mauer and Morneau will hopefully make it far) and my second team is Toronto (Go Canada!) My third is Boston.

(No, not because the world series. Because they come from Boston and have Manny...)

My favourite baseball team is easily the Blue Jays. I also like the Tigers, Twins and Cubs alot to.

My favourite baseball team is easily the Blue Jays. I also like the Tigers, Twins and Cubs alot to.

You like your rivals? :aware:

My fav is Yankees

"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."-Mike Royko

Damnit, I insulted my own country :aware:

The Mets. Wright and Reyes are my favorite players. Favorite pitcher is John Maine.

Nah, baseball is for suckers.

You like your rivals? :aware:

y do u like the twins AND Tigers????

Bryant your a good man... I hate the yankees too. They aren't doing good this year either. I love the Red Sox though. GOOOOOO BOSTON!!!!!

They aren't doing good this year? :aware: This isn't May, buddy. The Yankees are only 3 games behind the Red Sox for the Wildcard and 5 games behind the Rays for the AL East. The Yankees are doing better than a lot of teams.

I like the phillies.

I don't know why everyone hates New York Yankees, I prefer them over Boston. Maybe you're jealous :aware:

I don't know why everyone hates New York Yankees, I prefer them over Boston. Maybe you're jealous :aware:

That's something I have wondered too. I always liked the Yankees over the Red Sox because I just don't like the Sox's bright red jerseys. :) Oh, and the fact that the Yankees have some pretty unique swagger, and their stars are just amazing.

The Yankees are considered the "dark side" of baseball, in large part because they've won so much and it's natural to hate a team that wins a lot, and because of the Steinbrenners. To be honest I think the Red Sox are just as greedy and cocky as the Yankees but the Yankees really symbolize the obnoxious big market portion of baseball (Yankees, Red Sox, Mets, etc.)

Well the Rangers aren't that great, so I'm gonna have to go with my birth city DEEETROIT TIGERS!!

The New York Mets,if I had to choose between them and the Yankees. :aware: Majority of my uncles' and aunts' are Mets fans.

Why don't you take a guess. You've got a 50-50 chance for me. :aware:

Why don't you take a guess. You've got a 50-50 chance for me. :)

The Chicago Black Sox? It goes with the colors of your avatar. :aware:

Why don't you take a guess. You've got a 50-50 chance for me. :)

The Chicago Black Sox? It goes with the colors of your avatar. :aware:

No, the Bo Sox.