Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ravos

Ronin Vs Rohawks #2

Video:

http://www.kewego.com/video/iLyROoafY6Wu.html

Jagger decided to go look for a war and Rohawks decided to accept. The rules were normal, Melee+Binds only, no infinite run, center boundaries/four walls. The overall war was good, however our binds were not that great - it took a few moments of shouting to snap back into a semi-good performance, which is why the ending result differed from our previous fight. There was also no flaming, from my view (watched/vidded entire war), so I'm hoping that it stays that way on this topic.

Ronin ML: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ronin

Rohawks ML: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=therohawks

Our turnout was not great, better than usual for a 3:30 PM EST war, however we felt we could have pulled more.

Ronin Starting:

ScreenShot057a-1.png

(Whosthebest0 white-screened, resulting in us having 10 people.)

Rohawks Starting:

Not available. Someone from Rohawks confirm?

The war was interesting, so to say. Rohawks piled Bighi first, while we piled Loveisevol. Like our other war, our binding was lacking in the beginning, which resulted in Loveisevol to tank for a greater amount of time than need-be. Bighi died a little before Loveisevol, so we decided that at this point to send in two - three snipers as they had a similar amount at times on our hybrids. Our plan worked, our snipers kept between two people and those people were dangerously low or out of food. Our snipers were key to the win, as Rohawks chose to pile Sam_Affleck who did a magnificent job tanking them, allowing us to pull the lead back to a 1-man lead. Soon after that, our lead gradually increased and we were able to win with our intended goal of a 5-man ending. :aware:

Ronin Ending:

ScreenShot058a.png

A very great fight Rohawks, thank you for the chance to war again after the last war. If there were any problems, please contact me.

Video will be made shortly, just need to think of which songs to put on. :)

-Marco

PS, I might crop pictures in case they stretch the thread.

Edited by Rurouni_Kenshin

08jul12144221oe9.png

Starting^, Good Fight, it was 10-11 to start and we still won with a bit of leighway, nice try rohawks and well done Roinin.

Good job guys, well sort of. Our officials had to do a lot of shouting to put our members back into shape and take the win, hopefully our officials don't ever have to shout like that again, but it was a somewhat fun war. Thanks for fighting us again Rohawks, it was a pleasure. :aware:

Well this war was rather interesting. I scheduled it and 15 minutes before it started my computer just randomly shut off. As I only have 1/2 fans and it overheated. So I ran upstairs to get on my mom's boyfriend's laptop. I couldnt figure out the password, so I called him. I eventually made it on, roughly 10 minutes before we started. I didn't have vent, so I had to help snipe through CC.

As for the fight, Sam, H0tgun and myself worked wonderfully well. We almost ended up Ko'ing Sakura in robes. Had him below 20hp for what seemed like 10 seconds. We also took a toll on Quailman very early that he didn't bind too often through-out the war. Lt Range did a wonderful job helping H0tgun sniping when I died and Sam was getting piled. I got piled seconds, but managed to survive from the 2:40 mark to the 6:10ish mark, so I'm alright with it all. You guys said we mass sniped, but we just simply had 2-3 snipers the whole time. Everything was good in this war..but our binds. But they'll come around eventually.

Good job Ronin, hope to do it again Rohawks.

Good Fight Rohawks. I haven't binded that much in a long time. I was expecting to be piled pretty soon on as I remember Ronin vs 3x full out I was 3rd last to die and I binded all the way through, 3x officials said they'd kill me first after that haha.

I was sniped down to 1 and a half pizzas by the time I was piled, resulting in me dieing rather quickly.

congratz ronin, emo is ronin again?

Ya.

Well this war was rather interesting. I scheduled it and 15 minutes before it started my computer just randomly shut off. As I only have 1/2 fans and it overheated. So I ran upstairs to get on my mom's boyfriend's laptop. I couldnt figure out the password, so I called him. I eventually made it on, roughly 10 minutes before we started. I didn't have vent, so I had to help snipe through CC.

As for the fight, Sam, H0tgun and myself worked wonderfully well. We almost ended up Ko'ing Sakura in robes. Had him below 20hp for what seemed like 10 seconds. We also took a toll on Quailman very early that he didn't bind too often through-out the war. Lt Range did a wonderful job helping H0tgun sniping when I died and Sam was getting piled. I got piled seconds, but managed to survive from the 2:40 mark to the 6:10ish mark, so I'm alright with it all. You guys said we mass sniped, but we just simply had 2-3 snipers the whole time. Everything was good in this war..but our binds. But they'll come around eventually.

Well in an 11v11, and having 3-4 snipers all the time, thats more then 33% of your clan being snipers. Not saying your mass sniping, but I can see where they are getting that from.

Both my post and Jagger's post state two-three snipers, not three-four. Rohawks also piled our snipers, or switched off, which is why it may have seemed to be mass-sniping. If you watch my video, I even say "Sam and Jagger snipe" in the clan-chat. From that point, Jagger and Sam would be the next targets from Rohawks, so we decided to bring another two snipers out. Besides, had we decided to really place three-four snipers, our main pile would have taken longer to finish off. Because of that reason alone, we kept our snipers at minimal to one more than the Rohawks had on our hybrids, at most points.

-Marco

Well in an 11v11, and having 3-4 snipers all the time, thats more then 33% of your clan being snipers. Not saying your mass sniping, but I can see where they are getting that from.

Yeah I understand that, and see where they're coming from. But starting 10v11 I knew that our sniping would play a role somehow, either making them pile our tanks, or get the edge through sniping.

Edited by Jagger

He said 2-3, how'd you come up with 3-4? Either way, the amount we had consistently, 2-3, I don't believe was mass sniping. I see where both you and Rohawks were coming from, but sniping makes a difference, and we owe our win a lot to our sniping and amazing anti-sniping and leadership from officials and members alike. They put up a good fight, but in the end we took over. Good fight Rohawks, I survived until the end.