Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nonickname

God Wars Dungeon

Nice guide,

how about adding what parts of the dungoen has what god followers (to know what god armour youll need to bring where)

or how about slaying spiritual mages and there drops?

or both :aware:

Plus add that you dont need to kill a follower, you could also attack a almost dead/under attack 1 and get kc or drops

~Joker

Spellcheck. The words in bold have been misspelled.

The teleport trick

Requirements:To be able to use the Trollheim teleport and mantain a full inventory

I presume you meant to write maintain.

For examply player a, b and c are in a team using lootshare. Player a and b both have 40 killcount, but player c has 10. If player a, b or c kill followers of a god player c would recieve the killcount until he has reached 40.

Should be example and receive.

You can solo with lower levels, and fail with these, but this is what I reccomend.

Should be recommend.

85+ attack, strength and defence

70+ prayer

again, you can do this with lower..this is just reccomended

Should be recommended.

There are also many words in the guide, that should have a capital letter at the beginning, but don't.

In the Commonly used terms at God Wars Dungeon section, you've put AGS down twice and haven't put SGS on.

A+ on the guide :aware: ill see if my friend can take some pics of the boss room for you since im going on a trip soon.Also i ddint have a chance to read the full guide but you can mention if you havent already,bandos is very easy to beat solo if your 100+ with the right tactics but you dont have to add that it is good as it is.Way better then other GWD guide <.<

thank you very much laughing, that would be greatly appreciated. Special thanks to you and your friend for boss room pics :aware:

well..some things

1. do you actually expect to get sara kc with just a arma item?...sara/zammy blessed dhide and a stole is better usually

2. praying avansie is actually more profit per hour, because you get mroe then enough bars to pray for the pots with the extra speed of praying

well..some things

1. do you actually expect to get sara kc with just a arma item?...sara/zammy blessed dhide and a stole is better usually

2. praying avansie is actually more profit per hour, because you get mroe then enough bars to pray for the pots with the extra speed of praying

1. Common sense is uncommon, and i've noted in my saradomin guide you will need a sara/zammy item during kilcounts? it's been noted for each boss.

2. wether or not the bars pay for the pots, tanking is more for me. at 99 defence with a bunyip you can have far more range bonus than prayer.

Even if you don't have use of the Trollheim Telport, it is still easier to walk through the plateau than go all the way round. Dpeneding on prayer boosting gear, around 5 points are used prtecting from range missiles.

K not bad looking guide but that map is really really really messy. And the ones for the sara stradegy i bleive are from the rs website.

For Saradomin, me and my friends bring guthans and use it to heal on minions after the boss is dead. Many people do this and it does work pretty effectively. Also, bring zamorak godsword if you have one for saradomin, as its special freezes the god for 20 seconds. This gives you enough time to set up in the box.

Another thing is that you can bring fire, moss, ice titans and their scrolls instead of sara brews. Their scrolls boost hp and defense but not decrease your other stats. Even though they do not boost your hp, defense as much as sara brews, the stackablity of the scrolls leaves you with a lot of room.

I will try to get some images of my inventory when i go to sara god next timee (probabaly tomorrow)

K not bad looking guide but that map is really really really messy. And the ones for the sara stradegy i bleive are from the rs website.

Nice reading there. The maps messy? my first map (if you read) and the size of that task is huge. Plus it will easily suffice. Yes, they are kb images, as i require pics of each boss room (which i've already said). If you can map it better, go ahead. I bet you can't.

Nice reading there. The maps messy? my first map (if you read) and the size of that task is huge. Plus it will easily suffice. Yes, they are kb images, as i require pics of each boss room (which i've already said). If you can map it better, go ahead. I bet you can't.

I can make you a new map and map each boss room except saradomin.

Remove the "Does godwars make me moneyz".

Just state that the drops are worth quite a bit, and that it is a good moneymaking techinique for higher levels.

~Razorlike

Well i've got a problem with this now.. Anyone who's been looking closely at the newsposts will know that Zilyana's ai has been edited, and can no longer be trapped in a box, and thus breaks out and melees instantly..so gonna have to revamp like half my sara guide :aware: oh well...

Edit: updated the guide, noting the modification to her AI, also razorlike i corrected the godwars dungeon bit. Thanks.

I still need: pictures of each boss room. After that this guide is complete.

Edited by nonickname

gwdmapPSD.png

There is a better map. As for the boss rooms I can get bandos and Zamorak tomorrow.

Edited by Light

It's finished. thankyou a lot to everybody that helped, and it's ready for publishing unless anyone finds errors (i expect a few caps missed but ah well :aware: ).

1 More thing you might want to add is the use of pools. I personally use the Infinity run, hp and prayer pools so conserve these stats. If I go to bandos I will use bandos pools so I don't have to waste inv space on an ancient mace.

Also in your quote. I'm pretty sure that only the generals drop their god related armor. You also forgot to add Steam staff to your drop list for the Zamorak boss.

1 More thing you might want to add is the use of pools. I personally use the Infinity run, hp and prayer pools so conserve these stats. If I go to bandos I will use bandos pools so I don't have to waste inv space on an ancient mace.

Also in your quote. I'm pretty sure that only the generals drop their god related armor. You also forgot to add Steam staff to your drop list for the Zamorak boss.

The pools are not worth it. You might as well use protect from magic and get hit 2 or 3 damage on the way to the boss. Also the minions do drop armour pieces.

The God Wars Dungeon; take only items you are willing to lose. This is not a warning that should be taken lightly.

Why don't you try chaning it to something like this, because it doesn't sound right.

The God Wars Dungeon is without question one of if not THE most dangerous place in RuneScape. Make sure you only take items you are willing to lose - NOW YOU CANNOT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

ALSO:

IF you have 60 Agility you can use the shortcut from the wilderness.

Here is a map:

35jfmtw.png

11vjhqp.png

Edited by Veni vidi vici

The God Wars Dungeon is without question one of if not THE most dangerous place in RuneScape. Make sure you only take items you are willing to lose - NOW YOU CANNOT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

Personal messages should not be used like that. If you only take items you are willing to use you will have a lot of trouble killing any boss.

Edited by Light

Personal messages should not be used like that. If you only take items you are willing to use you will have a lot of trouble killing any boss.

Maybe Get some new queipment pictures some look just a bit out dated in my opionion

If you have any suggestions for equipment..but those are about the best.

I know the quote has dodgy grammar..rskb ftw. I'm considering removing it, because i hate getting 3 or 4 item failures in my gwd team.

You may also want to put lower equipment for people who aren't as rich. I could take a few pictures for you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.