Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Whitey

There Will Be Blood

I was just going to ask anyone who reads this topic, what do they think of it?

I myself haven't seen it, but I'm tempted too. I've heard cracking reviews, but I just want more opinions.

Cheers

I just saw it this weekend. Its a good movie, has powerful drama. I liked it and its worth a watch.

Alright, that solved it :aware:. I'll purchase a copy tomorrow.

Tis damn good if wierd, you'll struggle to find a characther you can sympathise with but everyone gets what they deserve. At least in my opinion.

A few months ago I decided to watch it on On Demand (Pay-Per-View basically), thinking it was "No Country for Old Men". I got the two movies mixed up, and as soon as I saw the oil rig, I realized that I made a mistake. It wasn't a bad movie, but it really wasn't something I would think of watching again. I probably would have seen it eventually even if I rented the right movie just because I heard it was a good movie. Some of the characters are kind of stale, but Daniel Day Lewis' acting was great. If I remember correctly, there was a lot of dialogue that didn't progress the story much, which bored me. It's a great movie, don't get me wrong, but I believe No Country for Old Men is a better movie.

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE, I DRINK IT UP!

Edited by Keep Your Word