Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Retro

Money

When I'm in F2P People think I'm so rich just because I have 1m+

I'm member's world, I would be poor.

I consider myself as poor, I mean, what can you do with 1m?

What you can do with 1m?

Well... Spend it, I guess. That is pretty much it.

Can you explain a bit more i dont get what your asking?

I guess this is more of a question?

With 1 million gp you can train skills, buy items, whatever your heart desires.

me either... but i know my f2p money is trash in p2p... but on the upside... p2p cash is easy to get... i currently have 2.5m cash... wont get me too far in p2p but with 50 def armor wont cost me much so ill be fine.

Well, it just depends on what you think is a good way to spend your money on.

If you like flashy, expensive rares and armors, yes you would probably be pretty poor.

But if you only buy food to train, runes to cast you're not all that rich, but not so poor. But you should always continue making money, and focus less on spending it.

F2P is F2P, it's a different ballpark. In F2P, I'm pretty sure that there are way less options to make money, some of them, the more effective ones, take a long time so people become impatient. They look for an easy way to get money. This is quite stereotypical, but, P2P, they know how to reel in the money, they know that money doesn't grow on trees. With 1 Million GP, you can do a lot... Well, at least in F2P. In P2P, I don't know, maybe you need more money to train, etc.

if i had 1mill, i would... umm... i would... oh! i would try to get a mask, santa, or something, but mostly i would buy armors to show off... umm be sides that, i would, umm make a more profit by becoming a merchant

if i had 1mill, i would... umm... i would... oh! i would try to get a mask, santa, or something, but mostly i would buy armors to show off... umm be sides that, i would, umm make a more profit by becoming a merchant

Perhaps you would get a Mask, Santa, etc. if you played years back. :aware:

In f2p 1mil is a lot since you can pretty much get all the armor and weapons available to f2p that you want. In P2p there are a lot more armors all costing more like dragon armor/weapons, barrows armor/weapons, etc....Also a majority of rs players don't stick to f2p long enough to make 1mil because they eaither become a mem, quit, if they are very dedicated (which usually means they have a p2p account as well), or their parent won't pay no matter what.

In f2p 1mil is a lot since you can pretty much get all the armor and weapons available to f2p that you want. In P2p there are a lot more armors all costing more like dragon armor/weapons, barrows armor/weapons, etc....Also a majority of rs players don't stick to f2p long enough to make 1mil because they eaither become a mem, quit, if they are very dedicated (which usually means they have a p2p account as well), or their parent won't pay no matter what.

But it only takes less than 3 days to get 1mill in f2p :aware:

But it only takes less than 3 days to get 1mill in f2p :aware:

Air running could make you 1 mil in 2-3 days. Requires no stats at all.

The reason why 1m is considered a lot in f2p is because of the vast majority of noobs :aware:

I mean, it's harder to make decent $ in f2p because of the limited things out there to do

In f2p, you could save up for full guthix (guthix kite isn't worth it!), or spend it all on skills, etc.

F2P is F2P, it's a different ballpark. In F2P, I'm pretty sure that there are way less options to make money, some of them, the more effective ones, take a long time so people become impatient. They look for an easy way to get money. This is quite stereotypical, but, P2P, they know how to reel in the money, they know that money doesn't grow on trees. With 1 Million GP, you can do a lot... Well, at least in F2P. In P2P, I don't know, maybe you need more money to train, etc.

It's not so much abut reeling in but more about reeling out to the general public. I mean, I had like, 4 mil on P2P but I died with it (whyid they still have PKing in Wildy). I wasn't carrying 4mil but I had 4mil worth of stuff on. Now i'm broke (yay) and becoming rich again. Might get 2 months at the end of the year for a further, oo, i dunno, 30-40mil. it's not hard, just r/craft, craft, make pots with herblore, b.s, bows (fletching) and Mage logs. Also,if you've got the mining and finished Heroe's Quest, runite ore.