Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cdaddy74

Favorite Money Making Technique

Actually there is a way in which you can train and make good money... first you go to the security stronghold. Then you descend to the second lvl and use the portal to get to the treasure room (for floor 2). Then from there you find where the rope-looking thing is hanging from the ceiling. Then you go through the doors and take a left. There should be a room there with lvl 44 zombies and lvl 41 flesh crawlers. I'm lvl 84 and I really don't need food (trout maybe) and from there fight the flesh crawlers as much as you can (at first they attack you, but then after about 10 minutes they leave you alone). The beauty about killing these flesh crawlers is that they drop grimy, ranaar, dwarf weed, kwuarm, avantoe, irit, Cadantine, & Lantadyme (do not pick up tarromin, guam, harralander, or Marrentil) they also drop an cabbage-load of fire runes. To put it in perspective, in one trip down there (30-35 minutes) I pick up about 2.5k fire runes. They also drop lots of gold charms and even blue and crimson ones too. Other runes they drop are dust and nature runes but only pick up the nats cuz they are worth way more than dust runes. And as a bonus, once in a while you may find a tooth half of a key which is about 30k. Although this may not be practical for ppl who are 100+ combat, I'd say its a great way to train and make money while still being close to a bank and even the G.E. :aware:

Well, I prefer fishing sharks or monkfish. I don't know why I'm not bored with it; I think I get distracted, and when I turn back, the inv gets full. :aware:

Chatting ftw!

I usually beg Irplop for money but he never gives me any :)

You never pleasured me.

:aware:

Even if you do you dont get anything (i know)

I use anything i can.

e.g

atm im smithing so im making cballs for exp after that i want 78-80 range so im gonna use avaiansies and i want some more slayer so that will get me some extra cash, and i also like to gwd, barrow ect randomly

Barrows - 20k per trip

5 trips an hour - 100k

200-400k a day.

:aware:

Mining----Mine gold from mining guild and bank in falador.

Woodcutting---- Cut yew logs ( south of falador is where i go there is 3 yew trees and not very many people.)

Sometimes i mine coal and iron then smelt them and smith them into steel pl8bodys then high alch them. It may seem like its taking forever but you make more than you think plus you raise mining,smithing,and magic all at the same time!!!

It's not my favorite but involves the least work. Here are the steps... (its a good non-member one)

Buy cowhides, use all your money (Use G.E. and by at regular price)

Sell in G.E. for top price

wcing, barrows, npc drops and tons of other stuff I'm to lazy to write down.